Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,487
    Given: 1,282

0 Not allowed!

Happy Valentine's day. This is the girl that men want to take on a date today,

no one wants to take you on a date because you're too fat.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

0 Not allowed!

^That's better. Her hair's too long, though.

Banned
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    Well! I have lost about 3 pounds in the last month.

I am trying a 3 day fast rn. There's more info on fasting and why it's not as bad as it sounds in my thread on it. When I am not fasting, I have cut out most processed sugars and carbs. For some people,moderation works. But I have quite the sweet tooth and will end up obliterating an entire bag of candy without thinking. I cannot moderate.
    but this is one of the biggest problems

you know which times I was my fittest and looked my best ? when I could moderate myself . I ate 70-80% healthy and rest junk . I ate not too much and went to the gym regulary . also went jogging/running

I will do it the same way . I am fed up with extravagant stuff like low carb , eating little for days and then have cheat days , fasting etc. . I mean there are many things that work but I have come to the point where I realized that the only thing that will ensure success on a longer period is to eat "normal" ....like a normal person . the problem is that many people (including myself) dont know how to eat normal ...me personally I unlearned it over the years ...one of the reasons why I lost the ability to eat normal is because of every smartass saying something else ...person A says do this person B says do that ...1000 differnt diets and all that shit . forget it ....

there just is no short cut . I mean if the fasting works for you then do it but you have to ask yourself how long you will be able to go like this . 1 month ? in the end such drastic methods lead to binge eating which I have done a lot .

eat a little less , eat healthier , work out more , drink more water . and give yourself a "treat" sometimes like ...1 snickers bar but not 5 (I often ate 5 in a row back then for example lol) = success

it is actually not hard ....in my case as I said I gained a lot of weight the last 2-3 years because I was on bad medication who lead to weight gain automatically and I was very down and had mental problems . after I stopped taking the pills and started working out more and eating less junk I lost about 13kg since then in the last months and trust me if I can do it everybody can because I am an extreme eater . I can eat probably more than all members here (which I am not proud of btw.) before that I also struggled sometimes and had my fatass phases and eating disorders but I still managed to lose weight easily in 2-3 months by just working out more and eating healthier . I dont understand how people unless they have a physical problem (like thyroid) can even become fat fucks to begin with .

you are not a "fat fuck" btw. . you are chubby and you can easily lose it if you want but saying stuff like "too cold to go walking/running" is nonsense . I am bald and I go running in cold weather you can also skip rope at home . also do some dumbell excersizes etc.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    but this is one of the biggest problems

you know which times I was my fittest and looked my best ? when I could moderate myself . I ate 70-80% healthy and rest junk . I ate not too much and went to the gym regulary . also went jogging/running

I will do it the same way . I am fed up with extravagant stuff like low carb , eating little for days and then have cheat days , fasting etc. . I mean there are many things that work but I have come to the point where I realized that the only thing that will ensure success on a longer period is to eat "normal" ....like a normal person . the problem is that many people (including myself) dont know how to eat normal ...me personally I unlearned it over the years ...one of the reasons why I lost the ability to eat normal is because of every smartass saying something else ...person A says do this person B says do that ...1000 differnt diets and all that shit . forget it ....

there just is no short cut . I mean if the fasting works for you then do it but you have to ask yourself how long you will be able to go like this . 1 month ? in the end such drastic methods lead to binge eating which I have done a lot .

eat a little less , eat healthier , work out more , drink more water . and give yourself a "treat" sometimes like ...1 snickers bar but not 5 (I often ate 5 in a row back then for example lol) = success

it is actually not hard ....in my case as I said I gained a lot of weight the last 2-3 years because I was on bad medication who lead to weight gain automatically and I was very down and had mental problems . after I stopped taking the pills and started working out more and eating less junk I lost about 13kg since then in the last months and trust me if I can do it everybody can because I am an extreme eater . I can eat probably more than all members here (which I am not proud of btw.) before that I also struggled sometimes and had my fatass phases and eating disorders but I still managed to lose weight easily in 2-3 months by just working out more and eating healthier . I dont understand how people unless they have a physical problem (like thyroid) can even become fat fucks to begin with .

you are not a "fat fuck" btw. . you are chubby and you can easily lose it if you want but saying stuff like "too cold to go walking/running" is nonsense . I am bald and I go running in cold weather you can also skip rope at home . also do some dumbell excersizes etc.
    I agree there's no shortcut. But I've found nothing helps as much as this does.
    I am glad you found what works for you however.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I agree there's no shortcut. But I've found nothing helps as much as this does.
    I am glad you found what works for you however.
    when you fast for 3 days . what will you eat on the 4th ? forgot to ask that . will you eat "clean" or whatever you want ? and will you then fast 3 days again etc. ?

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 05:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alpha indian
    Ethnicity
    Cool rajasthani
    Country
    India
    Hero
    Panti
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,634
    Given: 2,163

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Era View Post
    Run Etain run. Walking doesn't help much if trying to lose weight. I'm a fan of running, not too long distances, but have a few fast sprints to see results. Squats too.
    I lost over 50 kg with just walking. Walking and jogging basically burn same calories in same distance. But running you can save your time
    Bench press 150 kg indian boy
    https://youtu.be/OY6iWBWkUuM
    Help me reaching 310 subscribers

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    when you fast for 3 days . what will you eat on the 4th ? forgot to ask that . will you eat "clean" or whatever you want ? and will you then fast 3 days again etc. ?
    I'm on day two.
    I stowed away leftovers and some salad. ppl usually eat more than they usually would when it's over. but it's more about missing pleasure of eating.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm on day two.
    I stowed away leftovers and some salad. ppl usually eat more than they usually would when it's over. but it's more about missing pleasure of eating.
    huh ?

so you dont eat for 3 days and then on 4th day you eat not much and then go on with fasting for 3 days ? have I understood that right ?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2017 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 753
    Given: 650

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Happy Valentine's day. This is the girl that men want to take on a date today,

no one wants to take you on a date because you're too fat.
    Who is that ? I wouldn't call her particulary appealing, face is decent but she's got a body of teenage boy, not something majority of men prefer.

Last Online
    09-01-2020 @ 08:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,487
    Given: 1,282

0 Not allowed!

The average US woman is now a size 16 with a 37.5 inch (95 cm) waist. Check out these curvy babes,

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/what-av...233409078.html

https://www.buzzfeed.com/chrissymahl...g-but-average?

Why eat 1000 calories and lift when you can look this hot by sitting down and stuffing your face?

Page 53 of 469 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread Information