white-european
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Хозяин View Post
    So, the person, who just read about Russia in occasional books and Internet pictures, thinks he knows more than people who were born and live in Russia. Nothing surprising, the stupidity and incredible stubbornness usually go hand by hand. Despite you think that a blind love for african corruption and fecal stalagmites in Russia is a true patriotism, you opinion means nothing.

Estimation of the total number of old believers vary widely from hundreds of thousands to two millions (without serious proofs). The lower estimate may look realistic, the number of Old Believers all time decreases, they either die out or move to a normal lifestyle. Concerning the cossack issue, last true Cossacks were exterminated by Soviet authorities in 1940s, present day cossacks are nothing more than clowns without weapons, who are being raped by Chechen migrants sometimes.
    I have a lot russian friends, some of them are cossacks too. Old believers and cossacks are doing good nowdays in Russia they are telling me. It seems like you are pretty butthurt to see cossacks and their culture being revitalized. It is understable since you are a jew after all who wants to destroy russia, that is why you are here posting negative things about Russia every day.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-23-2017 @ 05:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Русский
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Anti-putinism in short
    Hero
    Valera Permyakov, Lee Kuan Yew, Kolovrat, Stepan Razin, Emelyan Pugachyov, Boris Smyslovskiy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 89
    Given: 156

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dog_eat_dog View Post
    I have a lot russian friends, some of them are cossacks too. Old believers and cossacks are doing good nowdays in Russia they are telling me. It seems like you are pretty butthurt to see cossacks and their culture being revitalized. It is understable since you are a jew after all who wants to destroy russia, that is why you are here posting negative things about Russia every day.
    Cossack revival? Don't be laughable, mate. Who and where revived? Those multiracial freaks under the hammer and sickle and the red flag?
    With the same outcome you could say there are 10 millions of old believers and 50 millions cossack, quoting your real or imagined friends.
    One more time I see a funny wannabe anti-semite supporting kosher putin's regime and the Soviet Union. Don't be distracted from reading tomatobubble sites.

Last Online
    02-09-2017 @ 08:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    white
    Ethnicity
    white-european
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Cossack revival? Don't be laughable, mate. Who and where revived? Those multiracial freaks under the hammer and sickle and the red flag?
    With the same outcome you could say there are 10 millions of old believers and 50 millions cossack, quoting your real or imagined friends.
    One more time I see a funny wannabe anti-semite supporting kosher putin's regime and the Soviet Union. Don't be distracted from reading tomatobubble sites.
    Ok, prove me wrong then. I will respect you if you will do that, give me links and books and I will look those. Your word isnt really reliable as you can understand even though you "live" in Russia. My source isnt only my "imagined friends" I have read many books about cossacks revival, even pro-western books write about it like: Marcel H. Van Herpen`s book : Putin's Wars: The Rise of Russia's New Imperialism

https://books.google.fi/books?id=q1I...ssacks&f=false
    https://books.google.fi/books?id=q1I...illion&f=false
    Well you cant read much about cossacks without buying book, but anyway. I find him more trustworthy than you.

Anyway I am not arguing about how "tough" or "fake" modern day cossacks in Russia are, I am just talking about how high fertillity rate they have, and it seems like they have bigger families than average russians.
    They are one of the ’youngest’ ethnic groups in Russia, by average age. 45% of the Cossack population is less than 18 years old. They match the Chechens and the Tyvans (fastest growing ethnic group in Siberia).
    Show me links.. I am waiting....
    Last edited by dog_eat_dog; 02-09-2017 at 08:10 AM.

is just really nice
    Last Online
    07-05-2020 @ 02:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,435
    Given: 793

0 Not allowed!

What is ethnicity % of newborns in Russia 2016?
    Ethnicity is no longer recorded anywhere outside rare national censuses. Even in census ethnicity if just selfdetermination. Last census 77% of population called themseves russian.
    There are browns kids here and there across Russia, but ratio is pretty low. For example boys choir from Saint Petersburg

Moscow is a different story though, in state schools and kindergardens "nonrussians" can form significant minority, however schools are trying to form "russian" and "nonrussian" groups if number of nonrussians is too high.
    Allien minorities + migrants incompatible with russian culture form no more than 15% of population, so i would estimate share of "aliens" no higher than 20%, large part of them resides within their republics or ghettoes though.
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Русский
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Anti-putinism in short
    Hero
    Valera Permyakov, Lee Kuan Yew, Kolovrat, Stepan Razin, Emelyan Pugachyov, Boris Smyslovskiy
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Ok, prove me wrong then. I will respect you if you will do that, give me links and books and I will look those. Your word isnt really reliable as you can understand even though you "live" in Russia. My source isnt only my "imagined friends" I have read many books about cossacks revival, even pro-western books write about it like: Marcel H. Van Herpen`s book : Putin's Wars: The Rise of Russia's New Imperialism

Well you cant read much about cossacks without buying book, but anyway. I find him more trustworthy than you.

Anyway I am not arguing about how "tough" or "fake" modern day cossacks in Russia are, I am just talking about how high fertillity rate they have, and it seems like they have bigger families than average russians.
    Concerning the Old-believers, the easiest part of your question: their number is declining, most of their communities are small groups, consisting mainly of old people.

They have never really been in large numbers in Russian empire, the number of Old-believers had traditionally been exaggerated:

http://pravoslavnij.livejournal.com/22247.html

According to estimations, the number of religious Orthodox people in Russia variates from to 15 millions, the number of Old-believers is probably 50 -80 thousands.

По данным Минюста РФ на 1 января 2004 г. зарегистрировано местных религиозных организаций31:
    Христиан
    РПЦ 10767
    Староверов 267
    Католиков 235

Численность практикующих староверов, учитывая, что крупных, многочисленных общин у них буквально единицы, численность большинства не превышает 50 человек, составляет 50-80 тыс. человек.

Итого практикующих верующих:
    РПЦ – 3- 15 млн. чел.
    Староверов – 50- 80 тысяч чел.
    Католиков – 60 - 200 тысяч чел.

http://textfighter.org/raznoe/Sociol...staroverov.php
    From their site: remaining old believers extinct, never attend to Church and don't practice the religious traditions:

Легко понять тяжелую ситуацию с прихожанами в сельских старообрядческих церквах – села и деревни в настоящее время постепенно вымирают, превращаются в условиях современного Подмосковья в дачные поселки. Здесь фактически никто не может ходить в храм кроме представителей старшего поколения, поскольку остальные либо перебрались в города, либо пьют безбожно и понятное дело верой не интересуются. Но среди гуслицких и патриаршинских деревень есть исключения, например, расположенное рядом с городом Куровское деревня Заволенье (700 жителей), Губино (около 4000 жителей), а также ряд других. Эти селения исторически были чисто старообрядческими и до сих пор основную массу населения в них составляют коренные жители. В Губино действует старообрядческий храм Казанской Богородицы, но посещаем он губинцами мало.

http://www.starover.religare.ru/article6354.html

Regarding the cossack issue, there cannot be found reliable argument on their quality and numbers, able to change your point of view online. I see your quoted book a serious exaggeration, anti-Russia liberals in Europe used to exaggerate the military power of Russia, stories about Cossack mercenaries in recent wars can be partly true, but it doesn't change anything.

Perhaps, the old news from 2013 describes modern Russian cossackdom at best: Dagestani migrant raped Cossack male:

http://www.mk.ru/social/2013/07/18/8...stvenskoy.html

The truth has been revealed later: the cossack village where the guy was raped, paid retribution to Dagestani and Chechen migrants. Cossacks didn't resist and didn't not respond to the rape:

https://news.am/rus/news/162347.html

http://via-midgard.info/news/in_russ...-reputacii.htm

Last Online
    Today @ 01:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,758
    Given: 8,734

0 Not allowed!

Regarding the cossack issue, there cannot be found reliable argument on their quality and numbers, able to change your point of view online. I see your quoted book a serious exaggeration, anti-Russia liberals in Europe used to exaggerate the military power of Russia, stories about Cossack mercenaries in recent wars can be partly true, but it doesn't change anything.

Perhaps, the old news from 2013 describes modern Russian cossackdom at best: Dagestani migrant raped Cossack male:

http://www.mk.ru/social/2013/07/18/8...stvenskoy.html

The truth has been revealed later: the cossack village where the guy was raped, paid retribution to Dagestani and Chechen migrants. Cossacks didn't resist and didn't not respond to the rape:

https://news.am/rus/news/162347.html

http://via-midgard.info/news/in_russ...-reputacii.htm
    Why do you mean by paid retribution? You mean the whole village are being racket by dagestani?
    So it means most of the rumors about caucasians mafias are true.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Albanian national awakening figures of XIX century
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,929
    Given: 6,738

0 Not allowed!

I hear alienated Muslims are doing great in terms of growth and Russians not, that itself is good news for me since I want ethnic Russians to fade away sooner rather latter.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Русский
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Anti-putinism in short
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    Why do you mean by paid retribution? You mean the whole village are being racket by dagestani?
    So it means most of the rumors about caucasians mafias are true.
    Yes, you got it right. Unfortunately that's a kind of common practice in South regions and big Russian cities where criminal bands consisting of migrants from Cacuasus have unlimited power and are being untouchable for the law. I'm not exaggerating like everything belongs to Chechen scum everywhere, but Kavkazians usually have greater power and rights in Russia, than any kinds of Russians. Besides, Kavkazian ethnic diasporas always have fireguns, and typical modern "Cassacks" do not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information