Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    I agree. It's too bad that we now have access to birth control, but women's mentality has not evolved along with that discovery. I don't know why people don't have sex parties after 5pm on a Friday and all weekend long.

Because of pregnancy, and having to be super picky, always choosing the man with the most dominant genes (or "violence capital" as Mary calls it), most men are unfortunate as women still have millions of years of evolution in their minds/bodies that 50 years of birth control is not strong enough to alter.
    I agree except the sex parties, lol, i cant see myself having my fun in front of people like that, i need total control, my space.
    So as i said, a man who manages to get laid with ease is the richest man.
    From the evolutionary persepctive thats the highest peak IMO.
    Speaking of evolution, Think of what a lion has to go through his entire life to secure some steady pussy just to lose it all in the end to a deadly battle against younger stronger males. Now think of a modern day man who keeps getting quality pussy with ease, steady throughout his life? Without risking nothing, not even time invested. Thats reaching the highest peak in the evolutionary ladder.

. . .
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,445
    Given: 31,618

0 Not allowed!

it's also quite risky, since so many young sexually active girls are HIV carriers now, especially in the East, with West soon to join

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

2 Not allowed!

Spot on, brother. What's more is that contemporary sexuality is homosexual. Homosexuality is concerned with two things: self and pleasure. Heterosexuality has come to catch up with this view of sex. Today it's mainly concerned with self (yeah, I totally banged that 9/10 chick) and pleasure. It's also superficial and quantitative, promiscuous. "That girl/guy's hot" and "my laycount's 71, beat that!" It's hardly distinguishable from homosexuality.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    Spot on, brother. What's more is that contemporary sexuality is homosexual. Homosexuality is concerned with two things: self and pleasure. Heterosexuality has come to catch up with this view of sex. Today it's mainly concerned with self (yeah, I totally banged that 9/10 chick) and pleasure. It's also superficial and quantitative, promiscuous. "That girl/guy's hot" and "my laycount's 71, beat that!" It's hardly distinguishable from homosexuality.
    I think You missing the whole point here by focusing on the man who cant wait to brag "i scored with a 9/10 hot chick" as if thats his only meaning to life.
    Unlike the guy who gets laid with ease, with a simple phone call whenever he gets horny if need be, he travels through a different dimension.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drawing-slim View Post
    I think You missing the whole point here by focusing on the man who cant wait to brag "i scored with a 9/10 hot chick" as if thats his only meaning to life.
    Unlike the guy who gets laid with ease, with a simple phone call whenever he gets horny if need be, he travels through a different dimension.
    Maybe, but that's also what a homosexual does. These two sexualities have been given quite some time to unfold in their nature, and it is very clear what differentiates them. Heterosexuals have become more and more like homosexuals in their sexuality so that they can hardly be called heterosexuals anymore. That may be true for you, too, which is why you should stray away from your own homosexual behaviour.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Maybe, but that's also what a homosexual does. These two sexualities have been given quite some time to unfold in their nature, and it is very clear what differentiates them. Heterosexuals have become more and more like homosexuals in their sexuality so that they can hardly be called heterosexuals anymore. That may be true for you, too, which is why you should stray away from your own homosexual behaviour.
    Actually your apprach to this argument is homosexual in nature. Think about your views stated here for a second; "feeling guilty for gettin pussy with ease is homosxual"? Having pleasure without much effort is homosexual tendecy??
    You tend to think like a broad here. Feeling the need to ristrict yourself from pleasure because "self" & "pleasure" = "homosexual"??
    Are you fucking kidding me bro? Get a fucking grip.
    You're so stubbornly lost on your delusional sexually oppressed mind that some somehow you have convinced yourself that a man who gets more than his fare share of pussy is somehow incapable of contempalting life, morality, univerese,existence!? only a self torturing sexually opressed timid soul can come to this conclusion IMO.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drawing-slim View Post
    Actually your apprach to this argument is homosexual in nature. Think about your views stated here for a second; "feeling guilty for gettin pussy with ease is homosxual"? Having pleasure without much effort is homosexual tendecy??
    You tend to think like a broad here. Feeling the need to ristrict yourself from pleasure because "self" & "pleasure" = "homosexual"??
    Are you fucking kidding me bro? Get a fucking grip.
    You're so stubbornly lost on your delusional sexually oppressed mind that some somehow you have convinced yourself that a man who gets more than his fare share of pussy is somehow incapable of contempalting life, morality, univerese,existence!? only a self torturing sexually opressed timid soul can come to this conclusion IMO.
    You have to discern things into their metaphysics. Look at how heterosexuals act and think of why they do it, and then look at how homosexuals act and why they do it. Think of why they are that way. Your promiscuous behaviour is infertile, dead, just like a homosexual's, you are essentially a homosexual.

Sexual repression, I should let you know, was an idea concocted by Sigmund Freud and then taken up by the Frankfurt School, all Jewish, as a way to subvert the way people thought and make them into degenerates. Your ideas are not your own but the ideas of men with very bad intentions.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You have to discern things into their metaphysics. Look at how heterosexuals act and think of why they do it, and then look at how homosexuals act and why they do it. Think of why they are that way. Your promiscuous behaviour is infertile, dead, just like a homosexual's, you are essentially a homosexual.

Sexual repression, I should let you know, was an idea concocted by Sigmund Freud and then taken up by the Frankfurt School, all Jewish, as a way to subvert the way people thought and make them into degenerates. Your ideas are not your own but the ideas of men with very bad intentions.
    Forget Freud, forget any of these lame pathetic timid souls you keep assuming i look up to or shaped my line of thought in anyway. You are shaped by these men, your heroes are inferior to me. I am above all of you timid souls who sit around playing with words and ideas pathetically convincing yourself that others cant think, when infact none of you losers have ever actually fucking lived nor experienced life.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

and one more thing, (im playing cards so the reply partially to your posts)
    I've seen you use this "promiscuous" word towards ylla, as some nu-clear weapon on your aresenal, she is a female and a nice person, even though is such a cheap shot by you it is understood by great men like myself thats a strategy weak timid men use to wound the self-esteem of a girl in order to score with them, platonically or othewise. But when used towards a male, it sounds very feminine, pathetic, or as Trump would tweeted out; Sad.lol

Last Online
    11-24-2018 @ 08:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Ancestry
    Süddeutschland, Banat
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Saxony
    Taxonomy
    nordid
    Politics
    Against the modern World!
    Religion
    LHP
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 2,752

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I think its a ego thing, like having a bentley car. To me it doesnt mean much I ride the bus, and I dont wear golce and cabana and I dont "get laid". I think you can satisfy your biological urges easily with one woman, even easier because you know her if you invest time and trust her. With getting laid I mean one night stands, and sweping partners, or high sex count etc.

EVROPA

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information