H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

4 Not allowed!

Default Non-Muslim feminists chant “Allah akbar” at Women's March

Not “Allahu akbar,” but “Allah akbar,” which was the indication that the one doing the chanting was non-Muslim.

These Leftist women think that by chanting “Allah akbar,” they are standing in solidarity with Muslims, whom they think are oppressed in the U.S., or about to be oppressed by President Trump.

They either don’t know or don’t care about these elements of Islam:

Beating disobedient women, or actually, those “from whom you fear disobedience”: “Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them.” — Qur’an 4:34

Nowhere does the Qur’an teach that a woman can beat a man under any circumstances.

The Qur’an likens a woman to a field (tilth), to be used by a man as he wills: “Your women are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth as you will” (2:223).

It declares that a woman’s testimony is worth half that of a man: “Get two witnesses, out of your own men, and if there are not two men, then a man and two women, such as you choose, for witnesses, so that if one of them errs, the other can remind her” (2:282).

It allows men to marry up to four wives, and have sex with slave girls also: “If you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two or three or four; but if you fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly, then only one, or one that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice” (4:3).

It rules that a son’s inheritance should be twice the size of that of a daughter: “Allah directs you as regards your children’s inheritance: to the male, a portion equal to that of two females” (4:11).

It allows for marriage to pre-pubescent girls, stipulating that Islamic divorce procedures “shall apply to those who have not yet menstruated” (65:4).

Islamic law stipulates that a man’s prayer is annulled if a dog or a woman passes in front of him as he is praying. “Narrated ‘Aisha: The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, “Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people).” I said, ‘You have made us (i.e. women) dogs.’ I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him.” (Sahih Bukhari 1.9.490)

Another hadith depicts Muhammad saying that the majority of the inhabitants of hell are women:

“I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.” Sahih Bukhari 3241; Sahih Muslim 2737)

When asked about this, he explained:

“I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Sahih Bukhari 1052)

And in another hadith:

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) went out to the musalla (prayer place) on the day of Eid al-Adha or Eid al-Fitr. He passed by the women and said, ‘O women! Give charity, for I have seen that you form the majority of the people of Hell.’ They asked, ‘Why is that, O Messenger of Allah?’ He replied, ‘You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religious commitment than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you.’ The women asked, ‘O Messenger of Allah, what is deficient in our intelligence and religious commitment?’ He said, ‘Is not the testimony of two women equal to the testimony of one man?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Is it not true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religious commitment.’” (Sahih Bukhari 304)

utis says
    January 22, 2017 at 3:26 pm

I’m old, and my brain can’t handle complex novelty very well, but — what the hell happened to leftist atheism? When did the left suck up to any religion, except for temporary advantage? Lenin and Trotsky would be rolling over in their graves (if they believed in an after-life)!
    Anyway, this craziness just supports the rule of thumb that, if the left supports an idea, it’s crap.

JIMJFOX says
    January 23, 2017 at 12:18 pm

I’m old, too but no problem knowing that atheism has no political base- unlike religion.
    Atheist Trump supporter- only because America MUST change, or it will be Islamised.
    Charlatans & psychopaths exist in all the political/religious dogmas, in all human society.
    I care little for religion, except when it threatens me or mine- you know which one I speak of..

BlueRaven says
    January 22, 2017 at 3:28 pm

These are the same idiots who carry placards stating “rapist instead racist”.. both options are vile. I can’t imagine Trump supports any of these options.

MSM is the same everywhere except in Japan my guess. I can’t imagine these people contribute much to the well fare that they drawing their daily dollar from.

Giuseppe Valente says
    January 22, 2017 at 3:32 pm

Sharia Law 2:35 min mark
    Virgins must be raped before they are executed
    Testimony of Dr. Wafa Sultan at the trial of Geert Wilders(2of2).flv
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl8WNI6GINg
    She(Dr. Sultan) is receiving death threats in USA for her testimony 5:00 min mark
    Her name is on a death list by Soldiers for Allah

Giuseppe Valente says
    January 22, 2017 at 3:32 pm

800 woman in burning house
    Ex Muslim woman in tears explains niece’s death under Islam 10:58 min
    “The west is denying the truth”
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w94ZlvVFrew
    ‪Psychiatrist Wafa Sultan exposes islam‬

abad says
    January 22, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Meh, most of those feminists in the photo probably would look more attractive in a burka. Just like خانم Merkel lmao

Arthur says
    January 22, 2017 at 6:35 pm

We need to re-define “hate”–show the other side of this coin, if you will. This would force discussion into details about what is meant and diffuse the media use of the term.

Hate? Yes, I hate:
    – I hate slavery
    – I hate rape
    – I hate burning people alive, no matter why
    – I hate torture
    – I hate murder
    – I hate race supremacy (i.e. any race)
    – I hate lawlessness
    – I hate persecution
    – I hate anti-semitism
    – I hate lies

of course, Islam and the exemplary Islamic State give us many things to hate.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

1 Not allowed!

I hate these lunatic Leftist fringe types, but when Trump is having his administration basically taken over by Bannon's agenda, basically guaranteeing that someone like me will not be treated fairly in this country and moving towards authoritarianism, I'm going to oppose him. FUCK BANNON AND FUCK TRUMP.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    11-22-2022 @ 11:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,181
    Given: 1,363

1 Not allowed!

only chant?
    Here you go , Allah Akbar anthem from Egypt vs france,England and Israel 1956 war

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

1 Not allowed!

They have banner with 'if Mary had abortion we wouldnt have this problem today. They arent Muzzie they are atheists most of them.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

2 Not allowed!

Muslims should be offended by this

Last Online
    01-03-2018 @ 06:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    levantine
    Ethnicity
    hebrew
    Ancestry
    ancient israelite
    Country
    Israel
    Taxonomy
    east med
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,360
    Given: 3,043

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    Muslims should be offended by this
    Muslims offended by everything....

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ariel View Post
    Muslims offended by everything....
    How would you feel if those germans acted like they defended Jewish people? I'd actually rather have them persecute me.

Last Online
    01-03-2018 @ 06:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    levantine
    Ethnicity
    hebrew
    Ancestry
    ancient israelite
    Country
    Israel
    Taxonomy
    east med
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,360
    Given: 3,043

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    How would you feel if those germans acted like they defended Jewish people? I'd actually rather have them persecute me.
    The jews have sense of humor at least....the muslims dont have any....

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2023 @ 07:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian, Danube Swabian
    Ancestry
    Bavaria, Upper Austria, Switzerland, Hungary
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Thumbs Up