Thread: Nationalist Resurgence in Europe

Last Online
    Today @ 04:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,479
    Given: 36,889

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    You wanna play with me, Bez? OK then but let me warn you: I'm a big fish.

Today's European Union is comparable in many ways to the Roman Republic in its waning days (all the ways lead to Rome), just before it collapsed. Too bloated, too sick, suffering a long agony. It was a period of civil war between the proponents of the people's interests (the populares) and the partisans of the established order (the optimates). The Senate (= the European Parliament) was too blind and resourceless to face reality. Authoritarian military chiefs (the imperatores) like Julius Caesar, Pompey and Mark Anthony (= Orbán, Le Pen & Wilders) became ambitious and exploited the fears of the people.
    Facing these tyrants, philosophers like Cicero, who wanted to preserve the Republic at all costs, were powerless (Anthony ordered his execution), and nothing could prevent the Roman Republic from turning into a terrible Empire, full of mad dictators (Caligula, Nero, Domitian, Nerva, Trajan, Hadrian, Antoninus Pius, Commodus...)

Well, I believe in wise philosophers like Cicero, not in populist leaders like Caesar.

What about you, Bez? You seem to be very strong when it comes to sarcastic posts, but not brainy comments.
    Oh yeah... very brainy comment: to propose that Europeans should open the doors of Europe to people who don't go there to work but to be parasites living from welfare. And Europeans should do so with a big smile from ear to ear.

Very brainy, yeah...

PS: And comparing Julius Cesar, Trajan or Hadrian with Caligula, Nero or Commodus, is a big blasphemy. Really?!
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Last Online
    11-24-2018 @ 08:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Ancestry
    Süddeutschland, Banat
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Saxony
    Taxonomy
    nordid
    Politics
    Against the modern World!
    Religion
    LHP
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 2,752

1 Not allowed!

Things German pupils learn in the 8th grade of higher school education. Congratulations...

In my eyes you are neither intelligent nor left winged.

But a good example for the modern left.

EVROPA

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2017 @ 11:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,617
    Given: 2,771

4 Not allowed!

You wanna play with me, Bez? OK then but let me warn you: I'm a big fish.

Today's European Union is comparable in many ways to the Roman Republic in its waning days (all the ways lead to Rome), just before it collapsed. Too bloated, too sick, suffering a long agony. It was a period of civil war between the proponents of the people's interests (the populares) and the partisans of the established order (the optimates). The Senate (= the European Parliament) was too blind and resourceless to face reality. Authoritarian military chiefs (the imperatores) like Julius Caesar, Pompey and Mark Anthony (= Orbán, Le Pen & Wilders) became ambitious and exploited the fears of the people.
    Facing these tyrants, philosophers like Cicero, who wanted to preserve the Republic at all costs, were powerless (Anthony ordered his execution), and nothing could prevent the Roman Republic from turning into a terrible Empire, full of mad dictators (Caligula, Nero, Domitian, Nerva, Trajan, Hadrian, Antoninus Pius, Commodus...)

Well, I believe in wise philosophers like Cicero, not in populist leaders like Caesar.

What about you, Bez? You seem to be very strong when it comes to sarcastic posts, but not brainy comments.
    It's sad that you had to spent some time on writing this, when I haven't even said anything about European Union, nor nationalism. I refered to your behaviour in general. All the time you are fighting with someone, and actually it is you who says something bad about the whole nation just to annoy one specific member. You also confuse various members and try to find a way to irritate someone who actually doesn't care about you. It is not a behaviour typical for a "39-year-old educated dude".

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    Oh yeah... very brainy comment: to propose that Europeans should open the doors of Europe to people who don't go there to work but to be parasites living from welfare. And Europeans should do so with a big smile from ear to ear.

Very brainy, yeah...

PS: And comparing Julius Cesar, Trajan or Hadrian with Caligula, Nero or Commodus, is a big blasphemy. Really?!
    Of course, the United States gladly opened its doors to your right-wing blue-eyed castizo Spanish/Venezuelan shiny arse. What's your job, knucklehead? Filming pandas? Is this how you create wealth?

And don't try to fool me, you don't know any of the Emperors mentioned above. You only know that Caligula, Nero and Commodus were insane, that's all. Don't pretend to be smart, you're just slightly more intelligent and educated than Grenzi-Benzi.

Quote Originally Posted by Grenzland View Post
    Things German pupils learn in the 8th grade of higher school education. Congratulations...

In my eyes you are neither intelligent nor left winged.

But a good example for the modern left.
    Ooh, a little sardine!

Really, Grenzi-Benzi? In France, we learn that in the 6th grade. But it's true that we are intellectually more advanced. Even alnorte is more clever than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bezprym View Post
    It's sad that you had to spent some time on writing this, when I haven't even said anything about European Union, nor nationalism. I refered to your behaviour in general. All the time you are fighting with someone, and actually it is you who says something bad about the whole nation just to annoy one specific member. You also confuse various members and try to find a way to irritate someone who actually doesn't care about you. It is not a behaviour typical for a "39-year-old educated dude".
    Why are you so obsessed with me, then? Nothing more productive to do, Bez?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Why are you so obsessed with me, then? Nothing more productive to do, Bez?
    Making such ridicilous statements is also not typical for a "39-year-old educated dude". I am giving you politely an advice, no need to react hysterical.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,167
    Given: 16,882

0 Not allowed!

I'm a 39 years-old educated dude who's able to read and understand Kant, which is beyond the grasp of many brains, so you don't need to lecture me.
    "Like I said this thread purpose is to combine here the few members of TA that identity themselves as nationalist or share a similar ideological spectrum. It's not meant for people who do not agree with it and want to debate on why you don't agree with it. You can create another thread for that purpose if you want, because that type of discussion will completely deviate the purpose of this one."

I wrote this paragraph on the first page of the thread, is it beyond the grasp of your brain Melki? Is it more complex than Kant?
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Making such ridicilous statements is also not typical for a "39-year-old educated dude". I am giving you politely an advice, no need to react hysterical.
    Thanks for your advice, then. But being a "39 years old dude" doesn't mean behaving like a grizzled stern man walking with a stick. I belong to the so-called "geek generation" and I don't feel old at all, I even look very young for my age; many people still call me "young man".

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    "Like I said this thread purpose is to combine here the few members of TA that identity themselves as nationalist or share a similar ideological spectrum. It's not meant for people who do not agree with it and want to debate on why you don't agree with it. You can create another thread for that purpose if you want, because that type of discussion will completely deviate the purpose of this one."

I wrote this paragraph on the first page of the thread, is it beyond the grasp of your brain Melki? Is it more complex than Kant?
    I missed that part, take it easy. Furthermore, it's a free-speech forum.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

1 Not allowed!

How's this for a deal, Europeans stop pillaging and bombing African and Muslim countries and Africans and Muslims stop emigrating to Europe? That's a fair deal isn't it?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Thanks for your advice, then. But being a "39 years old dude" doesn't mean behaving like a grizzled stern man walking with a stick. I belong to the so-called "geek generation" and I don't feel old at all, I even look very young for my age; many people still call me "young man".
    Of course, but you go with it to the extreme. It is up to you how are you going to behave, you are free to choose. By far you act more like Enflamme, not like an educated guy in late 30s. Don't expect anyone to take you seriously then.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Of course, but you go with it to the extreme. It is up to you how are you going to behave, you are free to choose. By far you act more like Enflamme, not like an educated guy in late 30s. Don't expect anyone to take you seriously then.
    Come on, Enflamme and me can't be more different. We are on the opposite sides of the Aprician spectrum (and here I'm not only talking about politics). Enflamme is here for two reasons: taxonomy and girls.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information