Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    How's this for a deal, Europeans stop pillaging and bombing African and Muslim countries and Africans and Muslims stop emigrating to Europe? That's a fair deal isn't it?
    No, fuck that. The world isn't fair. If those we have bombed and invaded could, they would be doing the same to us, and in fact they already have. This game will never end. You don't get to the top and stay there by being nice or fair. We've already let our guard down too much with our pathetic libtard tendencies and a ruling class hostile to the interests of the people and our nations.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,177
    Given: 58,945

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by N1019 View Post
    No, fuck that. The world isn't fair. If those we have bombed and invaded could, they would be doing the same to us, and in fact they already have. This game will never end. You don't get to the top and stay there by being nice or fair. We've already let our guard down too much with our pathetic libtard tendencies and a ruling class hostile to the interests of the people and our nations.
    yet you guys cry over "white genocide" and try to get some points and convince others to support you, there is no reason to support you if you think like that, you talk about indigenous etc. that every race has rights to survive etc. but then you say such things too. you are not trustworthy, i think we should come at you however we can, to blow ourselves up to create dirty bombs or by raping your women, it doesnt matter, revenge needs to be taken.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    06-15-2018 @ 05:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Native American
    Ethnicity
    Mesoamerican
    Ancestry
    Mesoamerica
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Margid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Colin Moriarty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 895
    Given: 33

0 Not allowed!

Lmao.

Coolio. You Europeans do your thing.

Actually, you guys should start another war. Earth is a tad overpopulated.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I have a better idea: you leave. If Europeans pillage and bomb African and Muslims then we'll call it payback for the Barbary slave trade and for Ottoman invasions. You should go back to Bosnia, which exists today because of those horrible pillaging and bombing Western Europeans.
    It's funny you talk about Ottoman invasions and Bosnia, where were Europeans when Ottomans invaded Bosnia even though the king was Catholic at the time? So maybe Christian countries should pay for damages caused in Bosnia by their negligence. Don't pretend like Europeans had anything to do with keeping Bosnia on the map, Bosnia can only thank Bosniaks you ignorant queerbag.

It's also funny how an American faggot thinks he can tell Europeans what to do. You're an immigrant too you idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by N1019 View Post
    So you'd rather become Black and Muslim than stop being barbarians, not surprising. It's funny to know that Europeans are going to disappear because of their own stubbornness. If EU didn't get involved in Syria, there likely wouldn't be so many Syrians coming to Europe, same for Afghans.

Your leaders have already sold you for some oil and gas contracts but it's way easier to blame the one who is getting bombed every day than to admit your opinion is not worth a damn and that your "race" and "culture" are not even worth keeping in the eyes of your own leaders..

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    yet you guys cry over "white genocide" and try to get some points and convince others to support you, there is no reason to support you if you think like that, you talk about indigenous etc. that every race has rights to survive etc. but then you say such things too. you are not trustworthy, i think we should come at you however we can, to blow ourselves up to create dirty bombs or by raping your women, it doesnt matter, revenge needs to be taken.
    Well, clearly we are enemies, so fuck you, too.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So you'd rather become Black and Muslim than stop being barbarians, not surprising. It's funny to know that Europeans are going to disappear because of their own stubbornness.
    Ummm yeah, sure. I'd rather become black and Muslim. I can't wait to feel twelve inches of black cock boring towards my prostate, and have the end of my dick cut off in a grotesque north African ritual of the flesh.

If EU didn't get involved in Syria, there likely wouldn't be so many Syrians coming to Europe, same for Afghans.
    They could have been kept out despite Western meddling in the MENA region. But there was no will to keep them out. The elite and their useful idiot SJWs wanted them in.

Your leaders have already sold you for some oil and gas contracts but it's way easier to blame the one who is getting bombed every day than to admit your opinion is not worth a damn and that your "race" and "culture" are not even worth keeping in the eyes of your own leaders..
    Blaming the one who is getting bombed for what?

By the way, the white man's opinion is worth a hell of a lot, which is why the elite put so much effort into brainwashing us with propaganda - to regulate our opinions and behaviour - and are slowly working towards controlling our every thought and action. They are terrified of us rejecting their system and exercising our will.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,981
    Given: 12,775

1 Not allowed!

It's funny you talk about Ottoman invasions and Bosnia, where were Europeans when Ottomans invaded Bosnia even though the king was Catholic at the time? So maybe Christian countries should pay for damages caused in Bosnia by their negligence. Don't pretend like Europeans had anything to do with keeping Bosnia on the map, Bosnia can only thank Bosniaks you ignorant queerbag.
    They were busy with their own problems. You lost and because you weren't actual Christians you quickly converted to Islam for the social privileges and oppressed Christians in the area.

It's specifically because of Western Europeans that Bosnia exists today as a nation state. Remember there was warfare in the 90s? You may have forgotten. It wasn't going well for Bosniaks.

It's also funny how an American faggot thinks he can tell Europeans what to do. You're an immigrant too you idiot.
    It's less humorous when you realize that not only was I born here but I've had family here since the 1920s but more importantly we've never been a burden. We give. We don't take. This is very different than the norm for MENA living in Europe. I don't have family in prison. I don't have family member being a financial burden on the state. I don't have family members who are ungrateful to the US. There is a difference between being critical and ungrateful. I don't have family members who place strangers ahead of their neighbors because of a supposed historical injustice or current perceived injustice in the world that for some absurd reason soft minded fools think every American is morally responsible for. That, however, is irrelevant. What I don't do - but you do - is to pretend Europeans have brought this madness upon themselves through their immorality in international affairs. What have Europeans done that North Africans and Middle Easterners haven't already done through out history? More importantly you ignore that Europeans have taken in many of these people for decades and given economic opportunities they wouldn't have had at home but instead of being thankful they (like you) blame Europeans for their ills. This is something NAs and MEs would never do.

Now go home. It's bad enough locals think the same because of their ignorance of history. Belgium doesn't need to import more soft minded people to undermine it.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 02-19-2017 at 05:34 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2017 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 753
    Given: 650

0 Not allowed!

He's right. Without Ottomans there would be no Bosnia today. And don't give me argument about Kingdom of Bosnia, which lasted for a short time (as vassal to Hungarian King to add), with much of modern BiH being Croatian historical lands carved out by the Turks. Even Serb Kings ruled Bosnia for a period of time, don't forget it. You guys wouldn't exist as a nation without Islam and you know it.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,183
    Given: 16,899

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by B01AB20 View Post
    I've talked with Turkish descents living in The Netherlands who are going to vote for him. You know how messed up things must be when even Turks are voting for Geert Wilders.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Bosanska Krajina
    Country
    Belgium
    Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 1,740

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Latinowitz View Post
    He's right. Without Ottomans there would be no Bosnia today. And don't give me argument about Kingdom of Bosnia, which lasted for a short time (as vassal to Hungarian King to add), with much of modern BiH being Croatian historical lands carved out by the Turks. Even Serb Kings ruled Bosnia for a period of time, don't forget it. You guys wouldn't exist as a nation without Islam and you know it.
    Without Ottomans, Bosnia's existence is more likely than Croatia's one.
    You're removing Bosnia from the map while your own State is a recent conception.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information