PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Instagram's favourite Viking: Norwegian Navy officer has the internet swooning - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Instagram's favourite Viking: Norwegian Navy officer has the internet swooning

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    they should allow women to enter .. but these women must have the same performances of their male collegueses. there is a ridiculous double standard in many countries' military . including in italy.
    it is an injustice towards male aspiring soldiers who despite being stronger than the women who got accepted get refused for not reaching far superior male standards
    Even assuming there are women who have the same capability as their male colleagues, which will pretty much never happen except for in some extreme cases, it shouldn't be allowed. A woman's life in a strictly utilitarian sense has more value than a man's life because only one man is needed to impregnate a whole population. It is also psychological, and a woman is even less likely to be psychologically fit for war as well as physically. Furthermore, being in the military isn't some form of self-expression as women seem to think.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    They all get moody. That reminds me: women also menstruate and get cramps. Everyone needs to be on the up and up. You can't have a chick with cramps. You can't have anyone around with an issue that could effect performance. Given the choice between the person with cramps and the person without cramps you choose the one without.

This is the difference between men and women. Women don't understand how men bond and can't bond like men do. Differences take a back seat when sharing the same experiences. Whether it's in the military or on a sports team men create a new 'us' (team) and a new 'other' (the opposition). Women don't understand. Women don't have real female friends. They typically try to undermine each other.

Most soldiers are around that age. You don't find 24 year old guys in the military unless they're NCOs or junior commissioned officer.

I did say 'unless she's a bull dyke' but that being said there might be a couple of guys in the group who will take a shine to such a woman. I would automatically think they were gay but anyway we'd arrive at a situation where we'd have to allow the butch dykes and not the pretty women. I agree that most women like that would most likely not be attractive but there are many exceptions. There are a few pretty women in the UFC. I'm sure many of them could get through the physical parts of special force training.

You're not ugly and if you're that strong why not take up boxing, or kick boxing, etc. It would be better for you to do that than playing video games so much (I remember you play much). You'll be interacting with people and have something to focus your energy. No one in their early 20s should be spending so much time playing video games and on the internet.
    1 - in my 10 years of bleeding (started at 11 and half) i had cramps only twince and they got away with a pill within 1-2 hours.
    2- i know women who are equilibrate people in everyday of the month, actually they re the majority . if your mood fluctuates so much you might need to pay a visit to a gyneacologist (as i did and i am soon going to make hormones check)
    3-
    Women don't have real female friends. They typically try to undermine each other.
    i can't form strong bonds but i never tried to undermine other women, i am supportive. what kind of monsters have you met in your life? lol

4-
    Most soldiers are around that age.
    only the recruits are around the age of 18 lol most serve till the age of 30-35 others keep serving even beyond 40 and all by not doing a "mental job".

5- i feel already too old for the military, let alone to start a sport that is usually started by 15-16 years olds lol
    im going to start bodybuilding (to counter the progressive weakness and skin looseness that i will soon start to experience as a consequence of the aging process. i do feel like i already had loose skin) but i dont want to compete with anyone.
    Last edited by crazyladybutterfly; 02-24-2017 at 12:42 PM.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    Even assuming there are women who have the same capability as their male colleagues, which will pretty much never happen except for in some extreme cases, it shouldn't be allowed. A woman's life in a strictly utilitarian sense has more value than a man's life because only one man is needed to impregnate a whole population. It is also psychological, and a woman is even less likely to be psychologically fit for war as well as physically. Furthermore, being in the military isn't some form of self-expression as women seem to think.
    not every woman is feminine and fit for motherhood.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

not every woman is feminine
    Even the biggest dyke can be turned into a feminine woman if they stop being prideful. No matter how much they want to believe that they can live in a man's world, they'll only manage to do a stupid parody of manliness. These dykes couldn't handle a day of being a man.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Even the biggest dyke can be turned into a feminine woman if they stop being prideful. No matter how much they want to believe that they can live in a man's world, they'll only manage to do a stupid parody of manliness. These dykes couldn't handle a day of being a man.
    why would you impose on women something as pathetic as feminility? the nature has already been harsh towards them by making them women.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

why would you impose on women something as pathetic as feminility? the nature has already been harsh towards them by making them women.
    Because unlike you I don't hate women and femininity. It's not an inferior state of being, just different.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Because unlike you I don't hate women and femininity. It's not an inferior state of being, just different.
    how isnt it inferior if it gives you a submissive and weak role?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

1 Not allowed!

3.- soldiers are also more likely
    i'm telling you this as someone who at 16 beat almost all her classmates at armwrestling (even one guy older than my age) ... all of this despite having malnutrition. i am ... guess what? ugly.
    You had weak and sissy classmates.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

how isnt it inferior if it gives you a submissive and weak role?
    I can just as easily ask you the opposite question and ask you how it makes one inferior if one is submissive and weak. Moreover, the world isn't so simple that strength and weakness shows itself through mere brute physicality.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I can just as easily ask you the opposite question and ask you how it makes one inferior if one is submissive and weak. Moreover, the world isn't so simple that strength and weakness shows itself through mere brute physicality.
    women are also generally mentally weak. you said yourself that they re (mostly) unfit for war...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information