• Ukraine

4 7.14%
  • United Kingdom

11 19.64%
  • Vatican city

6 10.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the most racist Europeans?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

How come there is no thread "Who are the most fanatic/racist Sharia Islamic countries"?

I think that would be much more relevant question than this one.

But answer to question of this thread would be, and I'm sure in this:

Hungary, Croatia, Poland, Slovakia, Greece, Spain & Russia.

And we are proud of that.

Racist is in no way connected to "Nazism" in this case of present day Europe, but it is about ppl who are awared that their ppl and their country have to be preserved in times to come.

Southern Hellenic Supremacy Hellenas's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 08:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Olympian, Pelasgian, Minoan, Achaean, Dorian and Eastern Roman
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    South Hellas, Aegean Hellas and Hellenic Ionia
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Aegean-Mainland Helleno-Mediterranean, South-East European Mediterranid
    Politics
    Aristotelian Polity & Hellenic Nationalism
    Hero
    Zeus, Hercules, Perseus, Theseus, Leonidas, Cynaegirus, Ath. Diakos, Solomos Solomou, K. Katsifas.
    Religion
    Hermeticism of Hermes Trismegistus and Jesus Christ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,546
    Given: 842

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    Which countries have the most racist people in Europe?
    The way you use to call others as "racists" is clearly slanderous.

You are a Middle Easterner who support the invasion of Europe by people who come from your continent, without care at all if they will destroy the race/races of our continent, for people like you whoever do not accept this invasion is a "racist", similar to Hitler, Ku klux klan, the western Europeans who started the slave trade of blacks etc. Whoever want to preserve his people/race is a bad racist but does Afghans allow in Afganistan thousand of Africans to come and to get mixed with the Afghans? NO. Does blacks want whites in Africa? No. Does any other people or race in the wolrd wants something like that? No. So everybody is a racist in all over the wolrd, except of mixed people, as everybody want to preserve his race.

The most racist of all is nature herself as she made everyone different and separated, you are bad by wanting to destroy nature not the ones who want to preserve her.

The most "racists" of all are those: http://greece.greekreporter.com/2014...aretta-turtle/

How is a vote for Greece a fail when 30% of Greeks subscribe to neo-nazism? 30% is a non-negligible number. How is a vote for Greece a fail when there are members on this site like Hellenas, Constantine13, and Raine?
    Golden Dawn do not accept the "neo-nazi" title anymore and they only got 8% of votes in the last elections.

GOLDEN DAWN IDEOLOGY:

"ΛΑΪΚΟΣ ΕΘΝΙΚΙΣΜΟΣ: Η ΙΔΕΟΛΟΓΙΑ ΜΑΣ"

"POPULAR NATIONALISM: OUR IDEOLOGY"

"Η ΧΡΥΣΗ ΑΥΓΗ δεν είναι κίνημα φασιστικό ή ναζιστικό."

"GOLDEN DAWN is not a fascist or Nazi movement."

"δεν είμαστε επίσης Γερμανοί και ναζιστές."

"also we are not Germans and Nazis".

"δεν έχουν σχέση με την πραγματικότητα οι χαρακτηρισμοί φασίστες ή νεοναζί, τους οποίους μας αποδίδουν για να μας συκοφαντήσουν στα μάτια του λαού οι πολιτικοί μας αντίπαλοι και οι πληρωμένοι λασπολόγοι μας σε φυλλάδες και κανάλια."

"characterizations such as fascists or neo-Nazis have no connection with reality, they attach to us such characterizations just to slander us in the eyes of the people our political opponents and the paid mudslinging in newspapers and tv channels."

"ΕΙΜΑΣΤΕ ΥΠΕΡΗΦΑΝΟΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΚΑΤΑΓΩΓΗ ΜΑΣ ΕΛΛΗΝΕΣ ΕΘΝΙΚΙΣΤΕΣ!"

"WE ARE PROUD OF OUR ORIGIN NATIONALIST HELLENES!"

http://www.xryshaygh.com/kinima/ideologia

So because they're fed up, they have to support a neo-Nazi party ran by a swarthy looking cockroach himself?
    Dream on the leader of Golden Dawn is swarthy, that's just your slander against him.

At first you come and throw shit in the chatbox, "why Greeks are so racist", then you call Greeks swarthy and as a cherry on the cake you put "The black Athena: The Afroasiatic Roots of Classical Civilization" by Martin Bernal, your a big scum, aren't you? I mean all these kind of anti-racists like you.
    Last edited by Hellenas; 01-19-2017 at 04:34 AM.
    Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll, liars gonna lie, slanderers gonna slander and morons(all of the aforementioned) gonna be morons!

HELLENIC RACE FORUM
    https://hellenicrace.freeforums.net/

Post in the shoutbox.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellenas View Post
    Said a very serious poster who claimed that there are cultural connections between Greece, Turkey, the Balkans, the MENA countries, the Caucasus and even Afghanistan 'cause of one dessert, Baklava , insisted as an autistic that Greek and Turkish cuisine is similar cause of 4-5 similar foods, use to call everyone here as a racist and in the serious question about the most serious problem of Europe, mass migration, answers that is not even a serious question...

C'mon, get serious and stop trolling here.
    says the Greek who misued the French word "Levantine" You the Greeks, should stop borrowing words from our language if you aren't able to use them in the correct context.

Hail baklava ! This delicious little pastry made of nuts honey, fulfilled Alexander's dreams: it unified the Hellenic World and the Achaemenid Empire.

What is better than Luigi Cavalli-Sforza ? A last bite of balklava !!!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

deleted
    Last edited by Robocop; 01-19-2017 at 05:19 AM.

Southern Hellenic Supremacy Hellenas's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 08:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Olympian, Pelasgian, Minoan, Achaean, Dorian and Eastern Roman
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    South Hellas, Aegean Hellas and Hellenic Ionia
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Aegean-Mainland Helleno-Mediterranean, South-East European Mediterranid
    Politics
    Aristotelian Polity & Hellenic Nationalism
    Hero
    Zeus, Hercules, Perseus, Theseus, Leonidas, Cynaegirus, Ath. Diakos, Solomos Solomou, K. Katsifas.
    Religion
    Hermeticism of Hermes Trismegistus and Jesus Christ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,546
    Given: 842

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    says the Greek who misued the French word "Levantine" You the Greeks, should stop borrowing words from our language if you aren't able to use them in the correct context.
    It seems you missed these posts:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...=1#post4168802

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...=1#post4168881

Hail baklava ! This delicious little pastry made of nuts honey, fulfilled Alexander's dreams: it unified the Hellenic World and the Achaemenid Empire.

What is better than Luigi Cavalli-Sforza ? A last bite of balklava !!!
    You keep trolling. You obviously hate Greeks and Europeans for a reason, your pro-race mixing, pro-mass immigration etc. You even said once France is better for having a long tradition of welcoming strangers(speaking about Algerians and other North Africans), unlike Greece.
    Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll, liars gonna lie, slanderers gonna slander and morons(all of the aforementioned) gonna be morons!

HELLENIC RACE FORUM
    https://hellenicrace.freeforums.net/

Post in the shoutbox.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,928
    Given: 7,452

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    The only reason people think Brits, Swedes, Germans etc are more racist than say Slovakians, Hungarians and so on is because the former group are judged on higher standards.

Imagine if the amount of migrants moving to Germany moved to Bulgaria or Belarus...there would be violent acts commited against them and not just xenophobic rhetoric or butthurt comments online.
    I don't think Sweden or England are the most racist in Europe and I even said earlier that a lot of their racism is understandable to some degree due to what's happening in their countries. I never said that for Central Europe. I only brought up Sweden because people here seem to be under the impression that its some hippy paradise since leftists are in power there so I just said that the results are misleading. And butthurt comments is not the worst that they can do. I even showed you links to them committing violence. The reason why Germanic racism may be perceived as greater than it actually is is because they are very open about their views online whereas Eastern/Central Euros don't talk about non-whites much, if at all.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Litvin View Post
    United Kingdom probably has the most racist people.

But only the English are racist, not other ethnicities.

Utter codswallop!

You're thinking of Victorian England during the racist and imperial British Empire era when German-descent Empress/Queen Victoria ruled over much of the world, rather than realising the modern-day views of English people. The days of stealing other peoples lands and resources, mass colonisation, slavery, torture and concentration camps, and the deaths and starvation of millions of African, Aboringal Australian, Amerindians, Indian people, and also Chinese people who were killed over opium, etc, is in the past.

Or maybe you're just peeved about some English people amongst the working-classes who are angry with Poles taking the spare housing without waiting in the queue for years like English people have to wait... and only a small percentage of English people have attacked Poles, (I personally like Poles and find them nice people, and so do plenty of other English people too,) but also look at the amount of not-so-innocent Poles who've done violent crimes in England: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-Jamaica.html

The English are generally tolerant and most people here like Poles - but when it comes to crimes or unfairness in housing and jobs, then that creates hostility. There's no smoke without fire.

If you think the Brexit vote was about immigration, than you're not looking at the key issues and the full picture behind the vote.

There's far fewer immigrants living in 'tolerant' Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, than in England. Scottish people aren't racist?! Why don't millions of English people, immigrants, muslims, etc, move to Scotland and their part of Britain then?! (Hmm, I'm sure the nationalistic Scots would welcome that. ) The Scots protested against the 'racist' English and Welsh people after the English and Welsh voted for independence from the corrupt EU dictatorship, but I don't see millions of muslims islamifying Scotland - yet. (Brexit has nothing to do with race anyway, and our ancestors fought and died in WW2 so that we wouldn't be ruled from Germany in the first place!)

Overall, the majority of English people are mostly tolerant.

No British person has ever attacked me over having a mixed race Saint-Lucian/English child - neither online or offline - ever! The Polish-descent poster Unome has made an issue of my son's skin numerous times though in the reps. and posts.

All the racist posts, messages, and abuse that I've received over my child's skin colour are from intolerant and racist southern and eastern Europeans (mostly Albanians, Romanians, Bulgarians, and some Spanish and Portuguese posters) - who have a hatred of biracial people (including children) with a light tan to their skin tone - even though I've seen darker people within the native people from their own nations. (They are also rude to people who are very pale and who can't tan, who they mock too.)

London is a massive melting-pot of cultures, with the largest Chinatown in Europe and also we have large Chinese New Year celebrations each year in London, the largest annual street carnival in Europe is in London, (the Notting Hill carnival to celebrate Caribbean and Latin American music, food and people,) the annual Irish festival in London, the French and Italian film festivals in London, the Spanish festival in London, an annual Polish music festival in London, the annual Russian festival in London, the annual Russian Ball in London, 400,000 French people in London, 500,000 Poles.... over 300 languages spoken in one city, and over 70 varieties of world cuisine. The list goes on.

It's not just multicultural here, but also multi-ethnic, and multiracial too. I see lots of infant school children of so many different races (black, white, asian, mixed,) walking along the streets on school trips here holding hands together. Same with students of different races getting along with each other in class. Their parents and teachers are also fine with it.

Not many English people celebrate out own national day (St.George's Day) as the UK government tries to make the English feel ashamed and embarrassed to be English. We mostly celebrate St. Patrick's Day and other cultural festivals instead.

How many racists do you see in the crowds of people in these videos from England?

According to an ICM poll, only 7% of the UK population would object to their son or daughter marrying somebody of a different race:

The crowd of neo-nutzis in the video below are from Poland. They threw bottles of fire and bricks at people attending a multicultural music festival in London. They're immigrants too! (I'm not implying all Poles are neo-Nazi's or racists - but this goes to show that you can find racist people in any ethnicity or nation, including from your own nation of Poland.)

Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 01-19-2017 at 07:10 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2017 @ 11:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,617
    Given: 2,771

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    The Polish-descent poster Unome has made an issue of my son's skin numerous times though in the reps. and posts.

All the racist posts, messages, and abuse that I've received over my child's skin colour are from intolerant and racist southern and eastern Europeans - who have a problem with people with a very light tan to their skin tone. (They also criticise people who are too pale.)
    Surely, The Apricity is the best source of information.

Unome... amazing example of a Pole. Please, continue cherrypicking. I can do that too.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,175
    Given: 58,944

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Payne View Post
    Surely, The Apricity is the best source of information.

Unome... amazing example of a Pole. Please, continue cherrypicking. I can do that too.
    frankly speaking bro, are pollacks racist?
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum User Cobra about Mortimer

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Well I have to agree about this considering British.

This what I am going to say have nothing to do with ordinary British ppl but with their politics in last 500 years;

1. British killed more non-whites around the world then Hitler would if he was killing 10 000 ppl per day for 4 years.

2. Their politics fucked up entire european areas until 1939, marks are visible even today in indirect way.

3. British are the ones who preach to someone about Democracy and justice and they left Hong Kong 1997? Buahahahhaha.

4. Falkand Islands; "2 meters" from Argentina and 10 000 light years from UK, but you can just see, YOU CAN SEE those are British islands lol.

And by the way, there were no UN troops or "stop the war" when British sent their fleet to Falklands, no sir...

5. Hitler was lunatic, yes, but Hitler was indirect result of British politics toward Germany after WW1.

6. British were the ones who decided NOT to allow ships with Jews from "Reich" to bring Jews in Palestine, ships returned back to "Reich", because of British PRECIOUS colony in Palestine, one of the "million".

7. British exterminated practically entire "race" in Northern America, nevermind USA won the independence in 1776, those were mainly AngloSaxon falks who just continued with their "peaceful" politics toward natives. In fact I don't look on USA as USA all the way until Abraham Lincoln, that is my view.

8. No need to mention colony in India and Australia, considering British "Democracy".

9. English/British invented term "Balkan" in 19th century and "Balkanization", for scaring little children troughout UK, even today, to keep Scotland, Wales and parts of Ireland under their dominion, like; "oh look what is going on in Balkans, be careful". No one ever heard for term "Balkans" until English invented it in 19th century, naming it after mountain in Bulgaria, what's even more funny, they were looking on old Byzantine Empire map what is "Balkan peninsula" (because there is no Balkan peninsula), which says a lot about their advance knowledge for that area of Europe, but they had goal and plan.

10. Last but not least; Hitler came in fact as a gift for British considering History, after Hitler they were able just to wipe their history clean, like; "oh look the DEVIL CAME, let's destroy that Devil, we are those ANGELS of Justice", buahahah.

The only good thing which Hitler ever done was ending UK as power number 1 in world.

P.S. Again, this is not ment for ordinary British ppl, but politics, I repeat; politics.

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread Information