"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitŕnia (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Charlie Chaplins Time Traveler

October, 19 2010 | yellowfeverbelfast via Youtube

Starts at 2:37

[YOUTUBE]Y6a4T2tJaSU[/YOUTUBE]

This short film is about a piece of footage I (George Clarke) found behind the scenes in Charlie Chaplins film 'The Circus'. Attending the premiere at Manns Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, CA - the scene shows a large woman dressed in black with a hat hiding most of her face, with what can only be described as a mobile phone device - talking as she walks alone.

I have studied this film for over a year now - showing it to over 100 people and at a film festival, yet no-one can give any explanation as to what she is doing.

My only theory - as well as many others - is simple... a time traveler on a mobile phone. See for yourself and feel free to leave a comment on your own explanation or thoughts about it.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Individualist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-13-2019 @ 02:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian & Yankee
    Ancestry
    Maternal: Norway Paternal: Massachusetts
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Connecticut
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Marcus Tullius Cicero and Nikola Tesla
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,883
    Given: 1,005

0 Not allowed!

Default Time traveller problems

If she IS a time traveller with a mobile 'phone, who the devil is she talking to ? The mobile telephone explanation presupposes the existence of a mobile telephone system with a relay tower somewhere in the vicinity and at least one other subscriber. Unless,of course,she is using a technology unknown to us and talking across time !

Lady Josephine Sheba of Lancaster Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-20-2016 @ 11:38 PM
    South Coast NSW - My anti gun toting Utopian paradise!
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    AngloAustralian
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland, England, Malta & Prussia - from last 200 years
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Keltic/Nordid & Bruenn
    Politics
    Libertarian, with centrist views
    Religion
    Heathen/Shaman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I just saw this and was about to post it myself. I was looking for digitally enhanced footage, looking to see what she held, looking to see if she was actually talking etc and while there should always be a healthy dose of scepticism in such phenonema that would be sensationalised in such a fashion, I'm not at all sure I would rule out the possibility of time travel.

I remember an incident of which I was in a neighbourhood and I was looking across the road at a house and yet I was looking at a plot of land that was full of trees and I felt like I was looking at another place in time. A friend I was with had the same feeling and it was only when somebody else among our group who wanted to know what we were looking at, and gave us a description of what she saw at that moment, did we see the place for what it was in the present.

I looked at the property and looked at my friend, and she had the same baffled look on her face as I felt. The only feeling I could put on it was like going into some sort of time warp, back in the day when the only people occupying the surrounding lands were Aborigines. Make of that what you will, because I still don't quite get it myself.

Thread Information