g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    Naturally over course of evolution those females who figured us out and learnt to show their goods in most presentable way had higher chances of procreating. Eventually this kind of behavior was imprinted in their brains.
    The females never figured us out collectively, they are simply receptacles of our energy. We make the 1st move, they respond. They are reactionary, entirely.

100,000 years ago in Ethiopia, we raided tribes, killed the males, secured the women for ourselves. Any women who objected were killed alongside their men. Leaving behind only women who are willingly submissive..... this cycle repeats until women are refined to their purest form and ultra-submissive. Their very essence is to be submissive.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

Queen B is gonna hit soooo hard when she reads this....

Amazon warrior mode in 3....2...1

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

1 Not allowed!

Many women are whores. They don't teach this in school, but the sooner a man figures this out the better. Most marriages fail because of finances. Many women are like payphones. Once you run out of money, they cut out.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,925
    Given: 4,821

8 Not allowed!

Men will always have superior logic.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    That's only if the only drinking you do is at bars.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 05:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh/Berber
    Ancestry
    Algeria
    Country
    Switzerland
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,943
    Given: 4,116

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    It's because women naturally lack self-esteem (every single last one of them, I don't care how beautiful or accomplished) so any retard male can :

A. be narcissistic/confident
    B. fake being narcissistic/confident, because 90% of women cannot discern the fake from the real thing

The man is the hunter spearing his prey, whereas the woman is getting off on the fact her meat is of such good quality that he goes out of his way to spear her in the first place.
    Women are looking for protective men who can secure them in many ways : physically, mentally, materially... they want to be astonished by the man they love, they want to admire him.
    Its easy to humiliate, destroy mentally and manipulate a woman when her self esteem is dependant to your will.
    Many narcissist perverts themselves lack of self esteem and have inferiority complexes. Men with ego problems are the worst because ego is everything for a man, makes him a sane person, men with self esteem's troubles are dangers for others and the same is true also in the society.
    Many things in this world, which are currently taking place, are related to men's ego...
    Narcissist perverts like to choose successful women who show great features to reduce them in order to feel better beside them.
    Their ego is nourished through their suffering. They dont want to be the only one to feel pathetic, they want someone better than them to feel even more pathetic than they are.
    It has been proved in many social surveys that humans prefer to lose together than to lose alone and seing someone else succeed better... especially if this someone is a woman. I did at college an experiment like this, it was 100% true.
    Some of them might think they really love their women but their love is narcissic.
    Women can use men to satisfy their esteem, to feel more beautiful and desirable but they wont take pleasure from your suffering to bump their ego. Once they are mothers, they only care about their children.
    Women are naturally more altruist and turned to others than men.
    Thats why most narcissic personnalities are found in men.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2017 @ 11:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,617
    Given: 2,771

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post

In fact paying 5.00$ for a beer all the time makes him an idiot.

But I saw that kind of scheme once, in reference to quiting smoking. Seems correct.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,924
    Given: 18,997

7 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    They just providing the supply to satisfy the demand. The one we creating with our very own male brains which like that healthy plumpy juicy curves so much. Character? Personality? Qualities? Who cares about that nonsense?
    I do. I don't find dumb women attractive. At least not for long-term relationships. Sorry, dumb women.

Last Online
    03-26-2021 @ 04:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Comedian
    Ethnicity
    Puerto Rican , Sicilian , Jewish
    Ancestry
    The chosen ones
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    legendoid
    Politics
    Legalize it
    Religion
    Agnostic Athiest
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,099
    Given: 13,327

3 Not allowed!

And ? When your in love with a woman your supposed to make her feel desirable like shes the most beautiful girl in the world . i would like for her to feel the same way about me too haha

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    True green eyes are really rare. Only 2% of people have them, and they're mostly found in the British Isles and Afghanistan.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    Queen B is gonna hit soooo hard when she reads this....
    Amazon warrior mode in 3....2...1
    What happened? Is it so rare or so exciting that there are women with brains that will disagree with your theories?
    ---
    On the topic , one way or another all relationships include a "narcissistic" need. The whole interaction is like that, a need to be desired, accepted, liked. To know you are good enough to be desired/liked, as a friend, as a lover, as a worker, as a kid/parent.Some have a stronger need for that, some a lighter.

You will see it with women (yes), you will see it with men, you will actually see it with anyone, from kids to elders, regardless of sex. This isn't a gender exclusive issue.

Of course, there is no need for me to analyze why, but its obvious to any logical person that ''Love to women is just narcissism'' is BS. Its overgeneralize, simplisistic, wrong and unfair.

But I'm talking about sex & romance here. Are you not the one who does the desiring? You want to devour her like a nice meal. She wants to be that said meal - she gets off to that.
    Sometimes , from reading things in apricity, I wonder?..... What kind of women you meet ?
    You have only met un-sexual women that don't desired you or lust you ? You haven't been ever in the attention of women? None of them have been rejected by you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    Many women are whores. They don't teach this in school, but the sooner a man figures this out the better. Most marriages fail because of finances. Many women are like payphones. Once you run out of money, they cut out.
    Finances is one of the reasons for divorces, but this isn't the most common reason .

And, I don't understand some men. I'm not talking about you, personally, since I haven't really payed so much attention on your ideas or remember them, but there is a pattern with a percentage of men.
    You see men ''react'' to overconfident women, women that pay attention to studies and career, and women that aren't following the ''let's stay at home and be a housewife from 20y.o'' kind of life. On the other hand, the same men, are bashing women that chose a wealthy man to support them .
    What do you want ? If you don't want feminists and women to be independent and more career oriented, you should stop whining if they focus on your finances. If you don't want them to focus on your finances, you should stop attacking for being ''independent'', and focused on their career. You can't have them both. You can't ask them not to be independent financially and not care about your finances either.

The same goes for Potato's quote above. He is whining that women don't desire men and want to devour them but if a woman does, and actually acts on it first, I'm pretty sure that there will be many people here that will actually called her a whore, just for doing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information