Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

39 Not allowed!

Default British Empire (1783-1997) - Atrocities of British Empire

With this Historical facts about this most EVIL Empire ever in history of menkind (British Empire), I don't want to insult British people here, but just speak about facts, and fact is; British Empire was the most brutal & evil empire in History of menkind.

I opened this thread as informative Historical thread about what British were in History, for all those who thinks that Nazis were greatest monsters ever (Nazis were monsters, but they're were "kitties" for British Empire), or Mongol Empire, Ottoman Empire etc..., all those Empires had millions of ppl killed, but none of them rivals the British Empire, The British Empire - The most Evil Empire this world has ever seen.

So let's write some FACTS, Historical facts about British Empire and what has that Empire done to this world;

1. The British Empire caused as many as 150 million deaths across Asia, Africa and Europe. I repeat; 150 million deaths from 1783 - 1997.

2. British Imperialists hoarded rice and grain from India, they also dramatically increased harvast taxations, which caused widespread famines that killed 29 million of people.

3. Without any support from the Empire, Indian civilians were forced to eat grass and human flesh to survive.

4. Britain also resorted to use of concentration camps to defeat South African's Boer population at the turn of 20th century, 10% of entire Boer population were killed in this camps, including 22 000 children, who were starved and beaten to death, of the 107,000 people interned in the camps, 27,927 Boers died, along with an unknown number of black Africans.

5. In 1943, up to four million Bengalis starved to death when Winston Churchill diverted food to British soldiers and countries such as Greece while a deadly famine swept through Bengal.

Talking about the Bengal famine in 1943, Churchill said: “I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion. The famine was their own fault for breeding like rabbits.”

This is the man who fought against Evil in WW2? Oh how lucky British were that Hitler ever appeared on World scene, to cover up all this crimes against Humanity, which are unparalleled to any other Empire, state or ideology, but this thread is dedicated for the truth, historical truth.

The British war hero who stood up to the Nazis, may well have starved to death as many innocent people as Stalin did in the Ukrainian genocide. Could the man who held out against Hitler really be capable of such an atrocity? YES!.

6. One of British most ruthless conquests, however, came in 1800's, when British colonists annihilated Tasmania's indigenous population. They forced Aborigine wives to carry the heads of their dead husbands around their necks.

7. The Cyprus interment - The big myth of the British Empire is that it nobly withdrew from its colonies when it realized the days of Imperialism were over. Yet one look at Cyprus proves the myth to be just a feel-good fairy tale. Between 1955 and 1959, the British responded to a Cyrpus rebel bombing campaign by rounding up and torturing 3,000 ordinary Cypriots.

The victims of this internment campaign were often held for years without trial and violently abused for being “suspected” terrorists. Detainees received regular beatings, waterboarding, and summary executions. Children as young as 15 had burning hot peppers rubbed in their eyeballs, while others reported being flogged with whips embedded with shards of iron. Those found guilty of rebel sympathies were relocated to London, where a UK opposition party inspection found inmates with their arms broken and jagged scars running across their necks. In short, it was an appallingly sadistic policy, one that showed the British to be even lower than the terrorists they were meant to be fighting.

8. Crushing the Iraqi revolution - In 1920, the newly-formed nation of Iraq was tiring of British rule. Charged with guiding the new state towards independence, the Empire had instead installed puppet leaders. turning the place into a de facto colony. Fed up with their imperial overlords, the Iraqis turned to revolution, only for the British to unleash wave after wave of atrocities against them.

First the RAF conducted nighttime bombing raids on civilian targets. Then they deployed chemical weapons against the fighters, gassing whole groups of them. But the real horrors came in the aftermath, when the victorious British decided to use collective punishment against the offending tribes.

From that point on, any tribe that caused a fuss would have one of its villages randomly annihilated. Specific orders were given to exterminate every living thing within its walls, from animals to rebels to children. Other villages were subject to random searches. If the British found a single weapon, they would burn the place to the ground, destroy the crops, poison wells, and kill livestock. They’d sometimes target weddings to terrorize the population. In short, the British deliberately targeted civilians in a campaign that lasted the better part of half a decade, all because a few Iraqis had dared to ask for their country back.

9. Exacerbating The Irish Famine - If you want to see why large parts of Ireland still despise anything remotely British, look no further than the Irish Famine. What started out as an ordinary if brutal famine soon became something more like genocide when London sent the psychopathic Charles Trevelyan to oversee relief work.

A proud Christian who believed the famine was God’s way of punishing the “lazy” Irish, Trevelyan was also a fierce devotee of Adam Smith. How fierce? Well, he passionately felt that government should never, ever interfere with market forces, to the extent that he refused to hand out food to the starving Irish. Instead, he instituted a public works program that forced dying people into hard labor building pointless roads so they could afford to buy grain. The only problem was he refused to control the price of grain, with the result that it skyrocketed beyond what the road builders could afford. Trevelyan thought this would encourage cheap imports. Instead it led to a million people starving to death.

10. The Kenyan Camps - In the 1950s, the people of Kenya decided they wanted their nation back. Unfortunately, the people they wanted it back from just happened to be the same guys responsible for every other atrocity on this list. Fearing a countrywide rebellion, the British rounded up 1.5 million people and placed them in concentration camps. What happened in these camps will turn your stomach.

Under slogans like “labor and freedom” and other variations on ” Arbeit macht frei,” inmates were worked to death as slave labor filling in mass graves. Random executions were not-uncommon and the use of torture was widespread. Men were anally raped with knives. Women had their breasts mutilated and cut off. Eyes were gouged out and ears cut off and skin lacerated with coiled barbed wire. People were castrated with pliers then sodomized by guards. Interrogation involved stuffing a detainee’s mouth with mud and stamping on his throat until he passed out or died. Survivors were sometimes burned alive.

11. YouGov poll has found the British public are generally proud of the British Empire and its colonial past. YouGov found 44% were proud of Britain's history of colonialism, with 21% regretting it happened and 23% holding neither view.

The same poll also found 43% believed the British Empire was a good thing, 19% said it was bad and 25% said it was "neither".

British Empire 1921:

Last edited by Robocop; 02-15-2017 at 05:21 AM.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,167
    Given: 13,531

2 Not allowed!

Why are you obsessed with British (colonial) history?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Complete Jerk View Post
    Why are you obsessed with British (colonial) history?
    I'm not obsessed with British, I just want to write about History without any Political correctness and in transparent way, obviously no one is interested in this about British, because "Germany is the EVIL" itself, so I think it was more than needed.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    NE Europe+Crusader
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    U5b1e
    Taxonomy
    Dalo-Faelid\Sub-Nordid
    Politics
    Phenotype positivity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,093
    Given: 10,127

5 Not allowed!

You forgot to mention His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular

Maybe he wasn't most promitent, but God, he had SWAG.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

4 Not allowed!

Why did it end in 1997? Hong Kong? If you're going to say it lasted that long, then it's still going because there are other external territories still under British control. Otherwise, I should have said it was over by about 1973 and in terms of global domination it was over with the end of WWII.

Whatever the case, no regrets. No fucking regrets.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by N1019 View Post
    Why did it end in 1997? Hong Kong? If you're going to say it lasted that long, then it's still going because there are other external territories still under British control. Otherwise, I should have said it was over by about 1973 and in terms of global domination it was over with the end of WWII.

Whatever the case, no regrets. No fucking regrets.

Yeah ok, we can also say it ended in 1783-1973, which is even more "glorious" with all those dead around the world. Ofcourse you don't have any regret, no offence.

Cheers

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Yeah ok, we can also say it ended in 1783-1973, which is even more "glorious" with all those dead around the world. Ofcourse you don't have any regret, no offence.

Cheers
    lol... Why should I be offended? I'm a beneficiary of the British Empire. I don't give a shit if millions who didn't benefit from the empire turn their noses up at it. It's the same as people who hate on America now. One man's evil empire is another man's bread and butter.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by N1019 View Post
    lol... Why should I be offended? I'm a beneficiary of the British Empire. I don't give a shit if millions who didn't benefit from the empire turn their noses up at it. It's the same as people who hate on America now. One man's evil empire is another man's bread and butter.
    Fair enough . I alrady said in OP this is not thread against British ppl, I love British ppl as ppl, this was about British Empire and GeoPolitics, ppl are not to be blamed.

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 2,615

6 Not allowed!

Same shit with all colonial powers and all great powers in general. Great post, much of it I had no clue about in detail despite knowing that the empire had caused millions of deaths.ä

Not sure if you can say Britain was more evil than Spain/Portugal/France though, they just ended up becoming bigger and more influential.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    Same shit with all colonial powers and all great powers in general. Great post, much of it I had no clue about in detail despite knowing that the empire had caused millions of deaths.ä

Not sure if you can say Britain was more evil than Spain/Portugal/France though, they just ended up becoming bigger and more influential.
    True.

Only Spain killed around 5 million of ppl in colonies, Portugal even more than Spain (which may be surprise to someone), Mongol Empire was one of the most brutal ever, but no one can match British number of 150 million killed from 1873-1973 (or till 1997).

Have in mind that Spaniard Empire started much before British, in 1492, much of their killings were due to Spanish Inquisition and European diseases on which natives were not imune, still, Spaniards didn't came even close to this number of 150 million, not even Mongols came close to this number, same Mongols which killed around 11% of World's population of their time, around 40 million of ppl, still, not even Mongols came close to British number of killed.

And have in mind that British didn't have any "Inquisitons from Church" or killed ppl with european diseases, they had their own Inquistion; British Inquisition.

Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread Information