Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

1 Not allowed!

OMG I didn't know all of this... that hurts, of course no one would want to bring it up today when it is so comfortable to blame loser of WWII, Germany... all the wars are awful but we should not forget what happened also beside.

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,273
    Given: 5,608

3 Not allowed!

Unfortunately this is how most of the wealth of western european countries was built.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hithaeglir View Post
    Unfortunately this is how most of the wealth of western european countries was built.
    Yep, and btw, let's not forget all historical/archaeological monuments which they stole from Greece, from Ancient Greek period, which is now part of British museum .

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Yep, and btw, let's not forget all historical/archaeological monuments which they stole from Greece, from Ancient Greek period, which is now part of British museum .
    And a good chunk of others in Louvre

Banned
    Last Online
    02-18-2017 @ 06:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    _____
    Ethnicity
    _____
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 49

1 Not allowed!

The British Looted Greater Treasures from India

"In 1993 Belgian economist Paul Bairoch presented a detailed study of the world economy. In Economics and World History: Myths and Paradoxes he said that in the year 1750 China’s share of global GDP was 33 percent, India’s 24.5 percent, and the combined share of Britain and the US was two percent. In order to investigate Bairoch’s claims, the OECD constituted the Development Institute Studies under professor Angus Maddison of the University of Groningen. The data Maddison compiled showed India had the largest economy on the planet for 1700 of the past 2000 years.

From 1 CE to 1000 CE, India had a 32 percent share of global GDP. During the second millennium, Islamic invasions disrupted economic activity, and India yielded the top spot to China. Still, India’s share remained at 28-24 percent between 1000 CE and 1700 CE. By 1947, when India became free, the country’s GDP comprised around three percent of the global economy. Here’s how it happened."

https://swarajyamag.com/world/forget...res-from-india

Basically the British economy prior to Colonial plundering was similar to modern day Greece.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

And a good chunk of others in Louvre
    If they would give back to you all treasure they stole from you durin 19th and early 20th century, taking advantage of your situation, if they would give that all back to you right now, you would borrow money to UK and not vice versa. lol.

But they ran away from EU, so it's not important anymore.

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

If they would give back to you all treasure they stole from you durin 19th and early 20th century, taking advantage of your situation, if they would give that all back to you right now, you would borrow money to UK and not vice versa. lol.

But they ran away from EU, so it's not important anymore.
    They're not making much money from the stolen items to be honest,the British Museum has a free entrance. It would be lovely to have them back,where they belong,but i don't see how it would lead to us borrowing them money.

The Brexit doesn't mean that such discussions will be closed,ancient artifacts have nothing to do with the EU.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

They're not making much money from the stolen items to be honest,the British Museum has a free entrance. It would be lovely to have them back,where they belong,but i don't see how it would lead to us borrowing them money.

The Brexit doesn't mean that such discussions will be closed,ancient artifacts have nothing to do with the EU.
    Well I know it sounds simple, I didnt ment only about Archaeological items.

British economy is as it is because they pillaged for minerals around the world, but Byzantine Empire was once monument of European civilization, having precious items which were second to none back then, all that was pillaged more by European powers such as British from 1453 forward then even Ottomans, it's hard to bring back time, but I'm just saying, It is common thought in ppl that Ottomans are fault for all evil which happened to Greece, I dont think so, true, some of them are facts, but a lot of Byzantine rich treasures went to Western Europe after fall of Constantinople.

So I cannot believe how someone asks him/herself; "how come Greeks today are not like in Byzantine Empire, such power", buahahaha, I would say; go and ask western Europeans.

But ofcourse, I was always for European unity, but there can be no unity until truth is revealed.

History doesn't know for Political correctness, and my next thread will not be about European powers but about Arabic monstrosities trough their History considering black slavery, how much of blacks they sold to Portugese, hunted blacks like animals..., ofcourse today no one knows about this, "It's not important".

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Well I know it sounds simple, I didnt ment only about Archaeological items.

British economy is as it is because they pillaged for minerals around the world, but Byzantine Empire was once monument of European civilization, having precious items which were second to none back then, all that was pillaged more by European powers such as British from 1453 forward then even Ottomans, it's hard to bring back time, but I'm just saying, It is common thought in ppl that Ottomans are fault for all evil which happened to Greece, I dont think so, true, some of them are facts, but a lot of Byzantine rich treasures went to Western Europe after fall of Constantinople.

So I cannot believe how someone asks him/herself; "how come Greeks today are not like in Byzantine Empire, such power", buahahaha, I would say; go and ask western Europeans.

But ofcourse, I was always for European unity, but there can be no unity until truth is revealed.

History doesn't know for Political correctness, and my next thread will not be about European powers but about Arabic monstrosities trough their History considering black slavery, how much of blacks they sold to Portugese, hunted blacks like animals..., ofcourse today no one knows about this, "It's not important".
    Oh ok,since we were talking about ancient artifacts,this is where my mind was at.

I agree with the rest of what you said.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,942
    Given: 12,770

14 Not allowed!

People whine too much and through whining they try to get power over you when you grovel for 'forgiveness.' Lets not pretend all these places where paradises before the British arrived. In India you had the caste system, for example, and the vast majority of British colonial soldiers in India were locals. Western Europeans are the only people who feel the need to apologize, while ironically those who shake their fist at injustices have ancestors who were just as expansionist, oppressive, and brutal as others but the difference is they got beat and subjugated by a stronger power.

They come at you from a position weakness and when you say, "Sorry, bro" they walk away with the position of strength. Don't apologize. First off, you didn't harm anyone. Second, they're just pissed that their ancestors weren't the ones conquering your people. Tell them to go fuck themselves with their hypocritical self righteousness.

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information