PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Sudden Repulsion Syndrome: When One Tiny Thing Your Partner Does Spells Doom for the Relationship - Page 2

View Poll Results: Have you ever experienced Sudden Repulsion Syndrome towards someone?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 53.85%
  • No

4 30.77%
  • Not sure

2 15.38%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sudden Repulsion Syndrome: When One Tiny Thing Your Partner Does Spells Doom for the Relationship

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post

I am embarrassed for you.
    I wandered off topic though. I did feel repulsed by her while I was laying next to her. I was 17 and she 15, but I never met a girl I got along with so well. Immature as I was I got confused that I wasn't physically as attracted to her as I emotionally liked her and that scared me. I decided to break off the relationship before I got caught in the endless maelstrom of a lengthy make-pretend relationship. The image of a man who lost his attraction to her giving his woman a blue bean all the time came to mind and repulsed myself from the past (like you see in some comedy sketches of some married couples). I was too young to commit to such a relationship that was losing its spark so soon all the while her sex drive remained undiminished.
    However, the lack of attraction vanished when I was 19 and that happened overnight. And this attraction never went away.

I remember when I was 18, my best friend came over and logged in his MSN on my computer. She logged on and I shuddered. Why? Because I wanted to avoid her because she was still into me and I wasn't into her. As a teenage boy you are very picky because a whole world still lies ahead of you and you're bursting of energy. But I did literally feel repulsed by her. I dunno why I wasn't at a later stage. My maturing? Very likely.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-27-2021 @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    italic, Mediterranian , Romance , Neanderthal
    Ethnicity
    south european
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H
    Hero
    Kazimiera
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,074
    Given: 1,690

0 Not allowed!

He was more into me than I was into him. It turned out nasty, but that is a story for another day.

It was like this!!!! The more you try not to see it the more visible it becomes.

No excuse . U have been a very bad girl , poor guy...probably he was in love with you

Last Online
    04-08-2017 @ 10:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 966
    Given: 452

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    However, the lack of attraction vanished when I was 19 and that happened overnight. And this attraction never went away.

Why, did she change her appearance? Did she become more to your liking physically when she got older? What precisely didn't you like about her physically the first time?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnjakinja View Post
    Why, did she change her appearance? Did she become more to your liking physically when she got older? What precisely didn't you like about her physically the first time?
    She looked the same and I didn't even even see how she looked like at the time. I saw her in my dream and started to become attracted to my memory of her of when I was 17, of the same image that turned me off before. Also, when I first met her, I didn't feel attracted to her (never told her and was nice to her). However, I did fall in love with her after I walked her home and talked to her. We decided to meet again a week later and then I got worried again about how she would look like. She did turn up and she surprised me positively and looked very pretty even making me sigh in relief. That's how our relationship started the first time.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I am embarrassed for you.
    10 emails a month is like 2-3 a week That's modest if you consider how many sms'es exes bombard each other with every day this day and age.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

She looked the same and I didn't even even see how she looked like at the time. I saw her in my dream and started to become attracted to my memory of her of when I was 17.
    Hm. That's strange. Usually men if they find somebody unattractive (not "neutral", but unattractive), they don't change their minds about it that easily.

Was she conventionally pretty?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

10 emails a month is like 2-3 a week That's modest if you consider how many sms'es exes bombard each other with every day this day and age.
    Could be 20 too. It was a lot and near psychotic. In fact, her mother went to the police after I stopped emailing permanently (because I found the mental strength). It's just terrible losing contract with someone you're still in love with. She also went along and her cousin/best friend who hated my guts too. Her cousin/best friend was my best friend's girlfriend at the time and I told my best friend that I knew what happened, and that her mother, his girlfriend and her went to the police and that her mother was the sole person pushing for it. I guessed it 100% right, because a few hours later I got an apologising e-mail from his girlfriend (of course still telling me we aren't friends).
    And as I also guessed another thing correctly: the girl I dated and sent those emails to after the abrupt breakup didn't want to go to the police and felt embarrassed. I also got told that in that e-mail.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Hm. That's strange. Usually men if they find somebody unattractive (not "neutral", but unattractive), they don't change their minds about it that easily.

Was she conventionally pretty?
    She was in fact. Not ugly at all. Teenage boys just are picky creatures.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Could be 20 too. It was a lot and near psychotic. In fact, her mother went to the police after I stopped emailing permanently (because I had the mental strength). It's just terribly losing contract with someone you're still in love with.
    Oh I know. I was left really hurt after my break-up with my ex-boyfriend, but I felt humiliated so I didn't want to be the first one to make contact. But I was desperate to have some sort of contact and was just counting the seconds until he would send me a message/call me. A month went by before he took contact though, and I just stopped living, got depressed,couldn't eat and lost 7 kgs in a month. And when he finally contacted me I felt such a relief I wanted to cry.

So I know a thing or two about psychosis Love is a helluva drug.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Her cousin/best friend was my best friends girlfriend at the time and I told my best friend that I knew what happened, and that her mother, his girlfriend and her went to the police and that her mother was the sole person pushing for it. I guessed it 100% right, because a few hours later I got an apologising e-mail from his girlfriend (of course still telling me we aren't friends).

And as I also guessed correctly. The girl I dated and sent those emails to after the abrupt breakup didn't want to go to the police and felt embarrassed. I also got told that in that email.
    Hope you didn't get a criminal record at least

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information