PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
S. Korea warns against visiting Paris Muslim no-go zone after tourist coach looted
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S. Korea warns against visiting Paris Muslim no-go zone after tourist coach looted

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

3 Not allowed!

Default S. Korea warns against visiting Paris Muslim no-go zone after tourist coach looted

Beware of the Paris Muslim enclave Seine-St-Denis, according to the South Korean embassy. The warning came after “thugs terrorized a coach” there.

A group of around forty South Korean tourists were ‘slapped’, threatened, and robbed by five men who climbed aboard their coach as it was stuck in traffic near Bobigny, where anti-police riots were taking place.

Saint-Denis is a subprefecture of the department of Seine-Saint-Denis; according to Andrew McCarthy, who wrote about France’s no-go zones in National Review, jihadists have been drawn to Saint-Denis, “a notorious Islamic enclave…because they know they have the support — or at least the indulgence — of a large, studiously assimilation-resistant Muslim population.”

Tragically:

President of the Chinese Association of Travel Agencies in France, Jean-François Zhou, warned that “increasingly violent” thefts and assaults are turning France into “one of the worst destinations for foreign tourists”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...oach-tourists/

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

I've just stumbled upon that crap, coincidentally.

Why the Hell were Korean tourists sightseeing in Bobigny? There's absolutely nothing to see in that shithole! If France was a Human body, Bobigny would be a hairy armpit or worse, a smelly anus.

It's as if tourists visiting South Africa decided to do a safari tour in the townships of Hillbrow or Yeoville instead of the Kruger Park.
    When you're in L.A., you expect to see tourists in Sunset Boulevard, not in the dark alleys of Compton.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,807
    Given: 12,717

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post

Why the Hell were Korean tourists sightseeing in Bobigny? There's absolutely nothing to see in that shithole! If France was a Human body, Bobigny would be a hairy armpit or worse, a smelly anus.

It's as if tourists visiting South Africa decided to do a safari tour in the townships of Hillbrow or Yeoville instead of the Kruger Park.
    When you're in L.A., you expect to see tourists in Sunset Boulevard, not in the dark alleys of Compton.
    Typical Melki post. More concerned about his imagination than what actually happen to people. Nor does he pay attention to what was written. Anti-police riots were taking place and so naturally there must have been some confusion or a detour rather than a pleasant little trip near a dangerous area. This is the difference between man-children and adults. Adults have real life experiences and can relate to people who were in danger. The man-child down plays real life events because they can't relate.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,954
    Given: 11,668

0 Not allowed!

Another interesting video about the subject.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

0 Not allowed!

They were stuck in traffic. They weren't sightseeing there.

Anyways, it's obvious why they were targeted. Asians are usually thought of as carrying huge amounts of cash.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Typical Melki post. More concerned about his imagination than what actually happen to people. Nor does he pay attention to what was written. Anti-police riots were taking place and so naturally there must have been some confusion or a detour rather than a pleasant little trip near a dangerous area. This is the difference between man-children and adults. Adults have real life experiences and can relate to people who were in danger. The man-child down plays real life events because they can't relate.
    You are not familiar with the geography of Paris and its suburb, Grimey. Otherwise, you would know that Bobigny is far away from Paris intra muros. I only see two good reasons for driving through the Department of Seine Saint-Denis: either you visit the Basilic of St Denis (where the French Kings were buried and the Queens crowned), or you drive to the airport. But in both cases, you take the exit in Porte de la Chapelle and don't drive through Bobigny. An unexpected detour seems to be the only logical reason why they got stuck there.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are not familiar with the geography of Paris and its suburb, Grimey. Otherwise, you would know that Bobigny is far away from Paris intra muros. I only see two good reasons for driving through the Department of Seine Saint-Denis: either you visit the Basilic of St Denis (where the French Kings were buried and the Queens crowned), or you drive to the airport. But in both cases, you take the exit in Porte de la Chapelle and don't drive through Bobigny. An unexpected detour seems to be the only logical reason why they got stuck there.
    Oh, exactly what I said was most likely to have happened without knowing the city. You're quite the odd duck. You wag your finger at me and then say I'm basically right. This sums up your post: "You don't know Paris like I do but your post stating the most likely cause is the most logical reason."

Let us all bow our heads and give thanks to the God of Common Sense.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Oh, exactly what I said was most likely to have happened without knowing the city. You're quite the odd duck. You wag your finger at me and then say I'm basically right. This sums up your post: "You don't know Paris like I do but your post stating the most likely cause is the most logical reason."

Let us all bow our heads and give thanks to the God of Common Sense.

Riots in Paris don't happen every day, contrary to what Raine would like us to believe, Grimey. I still can't figure out what these goddamn Koreans were doing in Bobigny, even in case of a detour. There's not only one way to get to the airport, and any experienced cab driver would have avoided that kind of situation.

In any case, the warning coming from the South Korean embassy is ridiculous. Every big western city has its no-go areas. East Asian tourists, with their motherfucking Paris syndrome, are wrong to believe Europe looks like a clean fairy tale.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Riots in Paris don't happen every day, contrary to what Raine would like us to believe, Grimey. I still can't figure out what these goddamn Koreans were doing in Bobigny, even in case of a detour. There's not only one way to get to the airport, and any experienced cab driver would have avoided that kind of situation.

In any case, the warning coming from the South Korean embassy is ridiculous. Every big western city has its no-go areas. East Asian tourists, with their motherfucking Paris syndrome, are wrong to believe Europe looks like a clean fairy tale.
    No one claimed riots happen every day in Paris. There is something seriously wrong with you in that you have to constantly distort people's views and thoughts. You were making fun of a group of tourists that were assaulted. You constantly try to minimize events (such as calling crimes of violence 'accidents') as if you think if you pretend it's not a big deal it doesn't become a big deal. That just makes you look like a fool and not someone people feel they can trust to give an honest interpretation of events (and hence why everyone thinks you're a joke; including the people you pander). We're talking about real people.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No one claimed riots happen every day in Paris. There is something seriously wrong with you in that you have to constantly distort people's views and thoughts. You were making fun of a group of tourists that were assaulted. You constantly try to minimize events (such as calling crimes of violence 'accidents') as if you think if you pretend it's not a big deal it doesn't become a big deal. That just makes you look like a fool and not someone people feel they can trust to give an honest interpretation of events (and hence why everyone thinks you're a joke; including the people you pander). We're talking about real people.
    For sure, riots don't happen every day, but every single day, tourists get hijacked, mugged and robbed at gunpoint in Rio de Janeiro, Mexico and even New York City. Even tourism can turn into a high-risk activity, Grimey. I never made fun of these unlucky Koreans, I just wanted to make a monkey out of OP and her tendency to hysterical excitement. And her source, Breitbart News is a notorious moustrap for gullible right-wingers.

You are the one failing to give an honest interpretation of events, Grimey. You keep on playing that same old song about that Norwegian politician raped by immigrants, but where were you in July 2011, when this egghead, Anders Behring Breivik, now known as Fjotolf Hansen, a far-right terrorist and white supremacist, murdered several people, including young Leftists?

He's Norway's public enemy number one, and I'm pretty sure he is a former registered TA member. He could be a more sophisticated, less vulgar version of Norse. How embarassing it was for you and your Dixie flag. Your inconscious bigot mind must have repressed that traumatic memory; once again, you just "breitbarted" the issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information