Religion
    Pantardism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,818
    Given: 3,519

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    Bulgar you're assuming much here.

Vast majority of Albanians outside of Albania still have close contact with family in those areas, definitely not unlikely that a large amount would flock there.

Bulgar, please.
    That's cute!

But I remember someone passionately promising to enroll if 2001 took place again. Who was that? Anyway, I just want to see tears, blood and ripped bodies apart.
    - Mongol Pride Worldwide -
    - Uzbek Pride Worldwide -
    -------------------------------------

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 2,615

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaArgus1 View Post
    So why Albanian Macedonians do not act as Macedonians? The citizens of Macedonia must protect and deference Macedonia. Unfortunately most of Albanians in Macedonia do not act as Albanian Macedonians or simply citizens of Macedonia. They see Macedonia as an interim country towards Albanian Dream Realization.
    Ok MegaArgus, here's what I've done these past few weeks. I've checked up on Macedonians and all that to get a feel of them as a people, in order to not fall for simple balkan demonization. I genuinely think you are an interesting little people that 100% deserve a country where your ancestors lived. The problem is here that the actual natives who retain the native language also live in that country with you. You've build your nation in a way that excludes them. The fact that you realize that you in fact are natives that were slavized makes the whole thing even more ridiculous because in a logical sense you should be more positive towards the Albanian language being re-introduced as it is the closest you can get to what you actual biological ancestors spoke thousands of years ago. Now I've stated before that I don't like the thought of in any way conquering anything, but in my mind the solution is a Switzerland or Belgium type state. Keep the fucking name only the confused Arvanitovlachs care, but language is something important and it influences whole society and generations to come. Albanians will seek more rights until the state of Albanians in Macedonia is safe for centuries to come. It's a do or die type thing. Now with the laws in place (for good reason) there probably will never be Albanian as an official language, so there probably will never be calm in Macedonia. But you can't shift the blame on Albanians for that.

So I realize that our interests clash down to the very foundations, but a compromise has to be found and to me that is the Switzerland model. Albanians won't start being Macedonians EVER because Macedonian is an ethnic label and they are already in their native land. But if a Switzerland model is followed then over time they can settle there as Macedonian citizens of Albanian ethnicity/origin.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by уфтсъ View Post
    That's cute!

But I remember someone passionately promising to enroll if 2001 took place again. Who was that? Anyway, I just want to see tears, blood and ripped bodies apart.
    You have a great memory, Bulgar. And yeah I'd be one of many enrolling even though anyone can say that over the internet so there's really no point.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

"Banned ethnic studies claiming our culture will swallow them
    But you can’t conquer people
    And build a country on top of them
    And then feel offended that they breathe the same oxygen" - Immortal Technique

That pretty much explains how I feel when our neighbors complain about having Albanians in their countries.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    So you think Turkey will mobilise all its forces to face Greece.... they have an Army facing Russia, an army facing Kurdistan and Armenia and an army facing Syria.

You're knowledge on these thins are very minimal - just stick shitting in the streets and posting the odd coherent sentence on TA
    They don't need to mobilise all their forces. Only with a small group of soldiers they can capture Athens in five minutes, converting Acropolis again in a big mosque with Erdogan following the actions of his army from the top of Likavitos drinking an turkish coffee, prepared from some hot Elenida.

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité
    Last Online
    08-24-2021 @ 02:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macédonien
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 36

0 Not allowed!

Ok MegaArgus, here's what I've done these past few weeks. I've checked up on Macedonians and all that to get a feel of them as a people, in order to not fall for simple balkan demonization. I genuinely think you are an interesting little people that 100% deserve a country where your ancestors lived. The problem is here that the actual natives who retain the native language also live in that country with you. You've build your nation in a way that excludes them. The fact that you realize that you in fact are natives that were slavized makes the whole thing even more ridiculous because in a logical sense you should be more positive towards the Albanian language being re-introduced as it is the closest you can get to what you actual biological ancestors spoke thousands of years ago. Now I've stated before that I don't like the thought of in any way conquering anything, but in my mind the solution is a Switzerland or Belgium type state. Keep the fucking name only the confused Arvanitovlachs care, but language is something important and it influences whole society and generations to come. Albanians will seek more rights until the state of Albanians in Macedonia is safe for centuries to come. It's a do or die type thing. Now with the laws in place (for good reason) there probably will never be Albanian as an official language, so there probably will never be calm in Macedonia. But you can't shift the blame on Albanians for that.

So I realize that our interests clash down to the very foundations, but a compromise has to be found and to me that is the Switzerland model. Albanians won't start being Macedonians EVER because Macedonian is an ethnic label and they are already in their native land. But if a Switzerland model is followed then over time they can settle there as Macedonian citizens of Albanian ethnicity/origin.
    OK we will include them and they are welcomed to be Macedonians of native origin of just loyal citizens of Macedonia named just Albanians or Shqipëri in origin. .
    I am curious if the tents used by the SDSM protesters will be used in Tirana?
    I think Soros has Albania next in the to do list and ordered scenario written in Macedonian and Albanian.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaArgus1 View Post
    OK we will include them and they are welcomed to be Macedonians of native origin of just loyal citizens of Macedonia named just Albanians or Shqipëri in origin. .
    I am curious if the tents used by the SDSM protesters will be used in Tirana?
    I think Soros has Albania next in the to do list and ordered scenario written in Macedonian and Albanian.
    If a census would show 20%+ Macedonians in Albania I'd deem it morally correct if they were given official language status. That would mean 1/5th of every tax paying citizen would've been Macedonian. The fact that 1/4th of every citizen in Macedonia is Albanian and they still don't have that shows what you're really about. You're not mad because of Albanian mistreatment you're mad because Albanians have the temporary upper hand. There's no moral high ground on your side.

As for big fat juicy Soros the only reason despots and alt-right complain about him is because he uses his wealth to influence the development of human rights and globalization. Big fucking whoop, those are natural results of civilizational advancement and he should be given a medal. Plus he's pretty much just a scapegoat for idiot politicians when they want someone to blame for their failures.

"But he's too niceeeeeee"... - Fascist idiots.

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité
    Last Online
    08-24-2021 @ 02:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macédonien
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 36

0 Not allowed!

If a census would show 20%+ Macedonians in Albania I'd deem it morally correct if they were given official language status. That would mean 1/5th of every tax paying citizen would've been Macedonian. The fact that 1/4th of every citizen in Macedonia is Albanian and they still don't have that shows what you're really about. You're not mad because of Albanian mistreatment you're mad because Albanians have the temporary upper hand. There's no moral high ground on your side.

As for big fat juicy Soros the only reason despots and alt-right complain about him is because he uses his wealth to influence the development of human rights and globalization. Big fucking whoop, those are natural results of civilizational advancement and he should be given a medal. Plus he's pretty much just a scapegoat for idiot politicians when they want someone to blame for their failures.

"But he's too niceeeeeee"... - Fascist idiots.
    learning a language is difficult. Albanians have the advantage of the Macedonian speaking environment and can learn Macedonian while they are young. As far as I am aware of Macedonians in the predominately Albanian speaking environment speak Albanian fluently. If Macedonia becomes bilingual, do not expect that Macedonians will speak Albanian in predominately Macedonian environment. Not because they will refuse to learn, but because to learn is too difficult. In my opinion if Albanian becomes official it will not change anything. As far as I can say Albanian is official language in Republic of Macedonia since 1944.
    Soros is a speculator. He speculates not just in the area of money but in the political area everywhere.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,901
    Given: 4,814

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    They don't need to mobilise all their forces. Only with a small group of soldiers they can capture Athens in five minutes, converting Acropolis again in a big mosque with Erdogan following the actions of his army from the top of Likavitos drinking an turkish coffee, prepared from some hot Elenida.

News for you is, last time Greece invaded the Turks it lasted three years and Greece only lost 20,000 men. More news for you is, Turkey was facing all its soldiers towards Greece and had all the muslims in the area on its side.

More news for you is, after 18 months of warring and smacking Turks black and blue they signed the Treaty of Serves in August 1920 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_S%C3%A8vres

Until this point after 18 months - Turks were being slaughtered. One year later after more Muslim slaughterings.....In July 1921 at the Battle of Kütahya–Eskişehir Greeks invaded despite being outnumbers and won convincingly where 35,000 Turks were slaughtered.

Then things changed - The Russian Bolshevik Jew scums re armed the Turks as Mustafa Donmei Kemal that never had children and liked young boys... the Transvestite cried for help to the Bolsheviks and invariably won with Soviet support.

Because they both had something in common. Vladimir Lenin and Mustafa Donmei Kemal were both Jews.

In the end - whether you like it or not it was Jews and Muslims versus Greeks.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Last Online
    02-19-2023 @ 03:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,542
    Given: 600

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    News for you is, last time Greece invaded the Turks it lasted three years and Greece only lost 20,000 men. More news for you is, Turkey was facing all its soldiers towards Greece and had all the muslims in the area on its side.

More news for you is, after 18 months of warring and smacking Turks black and blue they signed the Treaty of Serves in August 1920 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_S%C3%A8vres

Until this point after 18 months - Turks were being slaughtered. One year later after more Muslim slaughterings.....In July 1921 at the Battle of Kütahya–Eskişehir Greeks invaded despite being outnumbers and won convincingly where 35,000 Turks were slaughtered.

Then things changed - The Russian Bolshevik Jew scums re armed the Turks as Mustafa Donmei Kemal that never had children and liked young boys... the Transvestite cried for help to the Bolsheviks and invariably won with Soviet support.

Because they both had something in common. Vladimir Lenin and Mustafa Donmei Kemal were both Jews.

In the end - whether you like it or not it was Jews and Muslims versus Greeks.
    In the Greco - Turkish war , Turks had less men than Greeks yet Greeks had double casualties.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information