Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Hungarian Conquerors were a mixture of Goth and Hunnic tribes according to newest research

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

0 Not allowed!

Hungarian conquerors were kashubian-basque mix IMO.
    Last edited by Antimage; 02-20-2017 at 04:08 PM.

Last Online
    03-18-2018 @ 01:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    mixed
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 111
    Given: 132

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Litvin View Post

Xiongnu / Hunnu samples from Egyin Gol, Duurling Nars, Barköl and Birlik:

1) Paternal lineages:

1a) East Asian haplogroups (22 samples - ca. 82% of the total):

Sample: Y-DNA

EG27: C2e-Z1338

EG88: Q1a2-M346
    EG92: Q1a2-M346
    EG94: Q1a2-M346

EG112: Q-M242 (maybe Q1b)
    Barköl1: Q1a3a-M3
    Barköl2: Q1a3a-M3
    Barköl3: Q1a3a-M3

EG25A: N1c
    EG84.1: N1c
    EG19: N1c1-Tat

EG95: O3a2

1b) West Eurasian haplogroups (5 samples - ca. 18% of the total):

Sample: Y-DNA

EG69: R1b

EG84bis: I2c1

MNX3: R1a1a
    EG72: R1a
    EG73: R1a

=========================

2) Maternal lineages:
    They have Q1a2-M346 which is the 20,000y old dominant Hg among American Indian. so they had american indian tradtion of using human skull as a drinking cup like scythian.
    Q1a3 and R1a were found in neolithic altai. Q1a2 and R1a-z93 in Mongol broze. So their Q and R group must originate in Neolithic Altai.

And the Q1a2 and R1a-z93 would be anthropologically connected to ancient Turk.
    Results indicate the Xiongnu were potentially composed of at least two biologically distinct groups. Individuals from the elite cemetery of Borkhan Tolgoi (Egiin Gol) share their ancestry with a Bronze Age population from western Mongolia, and possibly, to a later migration of Turks, who came to rule the eastern steppe from the 6th to 8th centuries AD.
    However, probem is this map where Far East Asia components of modern Hungarians might not come from XioungNU, even if the 2 conquerors had N1c as Xioungu have. The other 2 conquerors had I and R1b, as I remembered.
    Last edited by johen; 02-20-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Last Online
    03-18-2018 @ 01:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    mixed
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 111
    Given: 132

1 Not allowed!

Thanks, 97 as well.
    Is there any analysis of 25 yDNAs?

looks like main Hg is P, Q M242, R1b M269, M343, R1a M17, which is related with ANE. Magyar People had the unique hair mode culture of shaving whole head except three braids. American Indian had such a hair braid culture also. How come this braid culture was continued in central Asia so long time?

In the US, tons of earth mounds exists. Even Minnesota state has 11,000 earth works and mounds. As we know, american indians have R1.
    Below the US, lots of pyramids were built. And the builders had Q1a2.
    I don’t know whether it is coincident, but in the steppe lots of earth mounds were built by Hg R people.
    In Xian of China below the steppe, 100 Q1a2 type pyramids are located.

IMO, their ANE culture was never changed even after american Indian left Altai Mountain. Just their bodies were changed by getting west women and East women, but they didn't care. As scythian said, they lived as their ancestors did.

I think Maygars were integrated by this kind of culture, even if they had so many different Y hg. To nomad people like mongol, their hairmode was just their pride. They didn't care about their ethnicity, but culture. So it is meaningless to discuss that west people invaded to East at bronze age, and East people started to revenge since iron age.

However, there is no N1c. The R1b M343 is connected to Gengiskan, isn't it?
    Last edited by johen; 02-22-2017 at 02:16 AM.

Last Online
    04-12-2019 @ 07:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    J2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 207

1 Not allowed!

Neparaczki also debates the origin of the Hungarian language. He says that it seems that the Hunnic tribes spoke Hungarian (if he accepts the traditional view which states that the Hungarian language was brought into the Carpathian Basin by the Magyars).

I assume this statement is going to cause a bid debate among the academics. Get the popcorn and coke ready.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-19-2018 @ 03:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    like mannequins of the shop windows
    Politics
    I don't like proletarians(craftsmen workers) and their primitive descendants
    Religion
    I don't like uneducated people
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,654
    Given: 661

0 Not allowed!

Where is the Turan-Gypsy Blogen ?

He went to comit suicide, because there is no metion of Central Asian fantasy tales.....besides, it is matter of debate if Árpád people could speak ancestor of Hungarian language.

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by johen View Post
    They have Q1a2-M346 which is the 20,000y old dominant Hg among American Indian. so they had american indian tradtion of using human skull as a drinking cup like scythian.
    Q1a3 and R1a were found in neolithic altai. Q1a2 and R1a-z93 in Mongol broze. So their Q and R group must originate in Neolithic Altai.They have Q1a2-M346 which is the 20,000y old dominant Hg among American Indian. so they had american indian tradtion of using human skull as a drinking cup like scythian.
    Q1a3 and R1a were found in neolithic altai. Q1a2 and R1a-z93 in Mongol broze. So their Q and R group must originate in Neolithic Altai.

And the Q1a2 and R1a-z93 would be anthropologically connected to ancient Turk.

However, probem is this map where Far East Asia components of modern Hungarians might not come from XioungNU, even if the 2 conquerors had N1c as Xioungu have. The other 2 conquerors had I and R1b, as I remembered.
    Stop talking out of your ass. Why do you keep connecting dominantly West Eurasian populations to Mongoloid people? They have some cultural and minor autosomal similarities but thats it. I have to point out that Q is related to Amerindians while R1 is mostly related to Eurasian populations of both West Eurasian and East Eurasian origin, Ancient Turks in the Altais were N1 of Siberian stock, before they later were mixed with Mongoloid tribes to the East.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Datis View Post
    Stop talking out of your ass. Why do you keep connecting dominantly West Eurasian populations to Mongoloid people? They have some cultural and minor autosomal similarities but thats it. I have to point out that Q is related to Amerindians while R1 is mostly related to Eurasian populations of both West Eurasian and East Eurasian origin, Ancient Turks in the Altais were N1 of Siberian stock, before they later were mixed with Mongoloid tribes to the East.
    Shut your fucking gypsy mouth.

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Iku-Kuu Aurinko&Karhu View Post
    Shut your fucking gypsy mouth.
    Does your butt feel nice after it got handled by the Somalis and Afghans my little faggot friend?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,924
    Given: 18,997

1 Not allowed!

Excellent comment from a Finnish female user on Anthrogenica:

http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthre...l=1#post215423

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    The new paper on Magyar MtDNA (http://doktori.bibl.u-szeged.hu/3794...raczki_PhD.pdf) contains interesting figures, but it strangely defines a long list of haplotypes Scandinavian-Germanic: U5a1a1h, U5a1i, U5a2a2a, U5a2b, U2e2a1a2, K1c1, H1b2, H1b1, H1c1, H2a1c, H15b, H5e1, H5+709, H5e1, H6a1a, H6a1b, T1a1, T2b, T2b4h, T2f1a1, J1c2, J1c3g, J1c7a, J1b1a1, J1b1a1-146, X2c1, X2f, I5a1, T1a10a, H2a1+146.

To my knowledge, ancient Hungarians did not ride to Scandinavia to marry local women but it was more probably the Vikings who sailed back home from Russia with an exotic wife. In this paper the Volga Ural cultural area is omitted and Slavs seem to have mostly Germanic-Scandinavian mtDNA.

I made a list of these Germanic-Scandinavian haplotypes with reference to ethnic groups where they are found today. I have used mostly Ian Logan site: http://www.ianlogan.co.uk/sequences_...oup_select.htm and the Swedish haplogroup database: http://dna.scangen.se/index.php?sokt...en&show=search and Bermisheva et al paper on Volga Ural mtDNA, but these sources are not exhaustive!

U5a1a1h Poland; (256, 270, 294, 399) Lipka Tatars; not in Sweden
    U5a1i rare everywhere, found at least in Spain, Norway
    U5a2a2a Finland, Denmark (Ian Logan); not in Sweden
    U5a2b Tunisia, Buryatia, Khamnigans, Poland, Austria, Lebanon, Bulgaria, Serbia; U5a2b Chuvash, Bashkirs, Maris, Tatars; widespread in Khanty (192 256 270); particularly frequent in Poland; Mordvine (16215);
    K1c1 typical in Volga Ural: Chuvash, Maris, Tatars (K1c1e); K1c1, K1c1c frequent in whole Finland; K1c1b and K1c2 Western Europe; K1c frequent in Switzerland and Scandinavia, in Sweden K1c1 and K1c1b
    H1b2 Tatars (16356 16080 16189); Khanty, Mansi H1b2a (80 184A 189 356); Russians, Poles; Rare in Sweden
    H1b1 Mordvins; Tatars, Bashkirs, Komipermjaks H1b1a; Balkars; Buryats H1b1a; in Sweden H1b1b, in Finland H1b1
    H1c1 H1c in Tatars, in Iran and Buryatia H1ca; Northwest Caucasus; frequent in Sweden
    H2a1c Adyge, Poland, Italy, Denmark; small amounts in Finland and Sweden
    H15b Italy, Druze, Denmark; H15b1 Denmark, Iran; H15b2 Armenia
    H5-G709A Italy
    H5e1 UK, Serbia, Greece, Denmark, Italy
    H6a1a Volga Ural, icl. Chuvash, Baskirs, Tatars, Maris, Mordvins, old in Caucasus, Turkey; frequent in Scandinavia and Eastern Europe
    H6a1b frequent in Russia, Central Asia, incl. Pashto, Tadjiks, Turkmens, Uzbeks, H6a1 in Altai; Near East and Siberia, H6a1b Shorians, H6a1b Lithuania, Ukraine, Germany; very frequent in the Pontic Steppe

Undefined T2* is frequent in Tatars, Mordvins, Bashkirs, Komipermjaks, Komizyrjans, Udmurts, Turkmens, Uzbeks
    T2b4h Kazakh
    T2b4e Azeri;
    T2b4 Srubnaya Samara Uvarovka I Russia; Kazakhs, Northern Europe
    T2b4a Russia, Northern Europe; T2b4i, T2b4g Italy; T2b4b, T2b4f Germany, UK; T2b4 T152C Scandinavia, Finland
    T2f1a1 France, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Caucasus; T2f1 Buinsk Tatars
    T1a1 widespread in Europe in general
    T1a1a1 Khanty, Mansi; Khanty T1a1d (16270)
    T1a1b Maris; In Finland T1a1b; T1a1b1 in India, Iran, Azer; T1a1b in Poland, Germany, in Buryatia 16179; in Turkey, Greece;
    T1a1d Khanty, Mansi;
    J1c2 Maris, Tatars, Mordvins, Bashkirs, Chuvash, Komipermjaks, Komizyrjans; J1c2 and J1c2c1 frequent in Finland and Sweden; also found in Iran
    J1c7a Tatars, Ashkenazi jews, Hungary, Germany, Scandinavia, Finland, Belarus, Ukraine
    J1b1a1 Khanty, Mansi, Lipka Tatars; small amounts in Northern Europe; sporadically in India
    J1b1a1-T146C France, J1b1a1e T14470C Iran

X2c1 Finland, Russia, Armenia, Irland, Denmark, Germany, Caucasia, Spain
    X2f Druze, North Ossetia, Iran, Armenia
    I5a1a Italy, England

H2a1+146: On Ian Logan site I could find only one match: 23andMe('spcmk4'-2366) H2a1 146C
    T1a10a: rare everywhere, and Ian Logan site did not indicate the origin of 3 samples

The only typically German haplotypes are U2e2a1a2 which according to Ian Logan is found in Ireland, Denmark and Sweden, and K1c1d and J1c3g (UK, Denmark).

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,924
    Given: 18,997

0 Not allowed!

^^^ In other words, most of mtDNA haplogroups described as "Scandinavian-Germanic" in this publication are even more common all over Russia than in Scandinavia. The reason why they are found in Scandinavia today, is most likely because the Vikings brought women from Russia back to Scandinavia:

If you are descended from a Viking, it is very probable that you are also descended from his slave-girl, whom he took by force.

According to "Journey of Ahmad Ibn-Fadlan to the Itil River and Adoption of Islam in Bulgaria (921-922 AD)":

"(...) The Vikings are the filthiest of Allah's creatures: they do not purify themselves after excreting or urinating, nor do they wash themselves when in a state of impurity after coitus and do not even wash their hands after food. Indeed they are like wild asses that roam in the fields.

They arrive from their land and moor their boats by the Itil, which is a great river, building on its banks large wooden houses. They gather in each house in their tens and twenties, sometimes more, or less. Each of them has a couch on which he sits.

They are accompanied by beautiful slave girls.

One man will have intercourse with his slave-girl while his companions look on. Sometimes a group of them comes together to do this, each in front of the other. Sometimes indeed a merchant will come in to buy a slave-girl from one of them and he will chance upon him having intercourse with her.

But a Viking will not leave her alone until he has satisfied his urge.

They cannot, of course, avoid washing their faces and their heads each day, which they do with the filthiest and most polluted water imaginable. I shall explain.

Every day a slave-girl arrives in the morning with a large basin with water, which she hands to her owner. He washes his hands, then his face and his hair in the water, then he dips his comb in the water and brushes his hair, blows his nose and spits in the basin. There is no filthy impurity which he will not do in this water. When he no longer requires it, the slave-girl takes the basin to the man beside him and he goes through the same routine as his friend. She continues to carry it from one man to the next until she has gone round everyone in the house, with each of them blowing his nose and spitting into the basin, then washing his face and hair in the basin.

(...)

As soon as their boats arrive at this port [Bolghar], each of them disembarks (...) and prostrates himself before a great idol, saying to it:

'Oh my lord, I have come from a far country and I have with me such and such a number of young beautiful slave girls, and such and such a number of sable skins (...) I would like you to do the favour of sending me a merchant who has large quantities of dinars and dirhams and who will buy everything that I want and not argue with me over my price.' (...)"

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information