PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Milo Yiannopoulos Slammed For Defending Pedophilia - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Milo Yiannopoulos Slammed For Defending Pedophilia

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,955
    Given: 11,667

2 Not allowed!

The slippery slope argument proven wrong. Some people believe that by allowing homosexuality it would inevitably lead of a further 'loosening of morality' to be point of normalising baestiality and paedophilia. Apparently not the case. However, Milo wasn't talking about prepubescent boys but about boys in puberty who are sexually active. Still no thanks. I'm neither going to defend lolita-pursuing as a grown man no matter how attractive.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Here a YouTuber coming to his defence.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,923
    Given: 12,762

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneeye View Post
    More that the leftist media is starting to take him seriously after the protests of his college speeches and his appearance on Maher. It's just as he is becoming relevant that this is coming out. This being promoted takes him out, discredits Breitbart to the public and by association Trump, and embarrasses the GOP.

Ironically, the Democrats are the party promoting the normalization of LGBT and undoubtedly have much more support from gays that share Milo's view on it.
    The Left is about double standards. They keep silent about Bryan Singer's history of pedophilia. There was no outrage when their prized hack writer Lena Dunham described sexualizing her younger sister and they still cheer Roman Polanski's name despite he was convicted of drugging and raping a 13 year old girl.

That being said, Milo fucked up but I'm not surprised by his view. Many teen boys who have run away from dysfunctional homes or become drug addicts make their money prostituting themselves and it's not women who pick them up.

Last Online
    04-06-2023 @ 09:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swenglish
    Ancestry
    Ostergotland Sweden, Lombardy Italy, Norfolk England
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Washington
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,908
    Given: 535

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MissMischief View Post
    It's not a coincidence that the only gay man the conservatives felt comfortable with was a mincing, lisping, kiddy-fiddling, cartoonish wreck of a man who played up to all the stereotypes of gay men as wanting to get dressed up in slap and drag and get ****ed by ten sailors.

Conservatives wouldn't accept a gay man who was normal, respectable, married to his high-school sweetheart with two kids kind-of deal. No, they like the gay man who validates their preconceived notion of what gay people are.

Milo basked in the adulation of bigots, and he thought that no matter what he said, no matter how outrageous (like saying lesbians just need to screw the right man), they would still revere him. Well, like Icarus he flew too close to the sun. Couldn't have happened to a nicer man (not)
    Eh? leftist are more responsible for that perception of homosexuals than conservatives are. Who do you think writes these programs with the stereotypical token gay or minority character? That's all liberal territory. They're not ok with stereotypes or racism, until it can make them money.
    Send me dms asking me to classify you, i'll have Barbarianna of Barbaria here put a few holes in you. Then I'll take this guitar and smash it over your head.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

I doubt this is the end of Milo. People wide and large still seem to support him (his press conference on YT has 220k views and 98% likes). Comments are in support of him. It's a very transparent attempt of character assassination.

He'll still be able to publish books and remain a public speaker. The reason he resigns is just not to damage Trump because of the connection with Breitbart and Bannon. The end of Milo, however. We'll hear of him again soon enough.
    Last edited by Dandelion; 02-23-2017 at 01:28 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

It's not a coincidence that the only gay man the conservatives felt comfortable with was a mincing, lisping, kiddy-fiddling, cartoonish wreck of a man who played up to all the stereotypes of gay men as wanting to get dressed up in slap and drag and get ****ed by ten sailors.

Conservatives wouldn't accept a gay man who was normal, respectable, married to his high-school sweetheart with two kids kind-of deal. No, they like the gay man who validates their preconceived notion of what gay people are.

Milo basked in the adulation of bigots, and he thought that no matter what he said, no matter how outrageous (like saying lesbians just need to screw the right man), they would still revere him. Well, like Icarus he flew too close to the sun. Couldn't have happened to a nicer man (not)
    He didn't fiddle any kids. If you're going to nail him for something then nail him for what he actually did or I should say nail him for what he has said. That reminds me, those people that I mentioned that are adored and protected by the left actually committed crimes of pedophilia, while he simply justified his own molestation and thinks it was positive. He thinks each case is different, which is a similar belief that Bill Maher expressed when speaking of a female teacher having sex with a 14 year old boy but since he's on the left the media looked the other way.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    I doubt this is the end of Milo. People wide and large still seem to support him (his press conference on YT has 220k views and 98% likes). Comments are in support of him. It's a very transparent attempt of character assassination.

He'll still be able to publish books and remain a public speaker. The reason he resigns is just not to damage Trump because of the connection with Breitbart and Bannon. The end of Milo, however. We'll hear of him again soon enough.
    Despite what he said many people look at the bigger picture, which is he's being targeted for who he is and not for what he said.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Despite what he said many people look at the bigger picture, which is he's being targeted for who he is and not for what he said.
    Conventional media are losing power because people rely on the internet for their news and can check other sources at their fingertips. Only geriatric patients get blinded by that smoke screen nowadays.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

1 Not allowed!

Excuse me but why are you blaming "leftists" for this? Nobody responsible for this controversy is liberal, as far as I can tell. It was his book publisher (Simon & Schuster), CPAC (conservative activists from all over the U.S) and Breitbart (a far-right news website). Also, Joe Rogan isn't particularly liberal either. Milo's own words got him in trouble and he has no one to blame but himself.

I swear everything bad that the right does to itself, it is always the fault of the liberals

I wouldn't consider the CPAC, Rogan, Breitbart, nor S&S as responsible. Looks like the "Reagan Battalion" is the group that started highlighting it to take him down. I stand corrected.

That said, Bill Maher is trying to claim credit for it... (and a video of him making very similar comments in the past have surfaced) and the leftist media has been trying to get him tar and feathered as a racist and fascist.. even resulting in riot at Berkeley when he was scheduled to give a speech there. You've even made a post stating that the racism allegations by the media about him seem false. They WERE trying to take him down, and I made the assumption that they were behind that dirt being dug up.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

0 Not allowed!

This is quite clearly a case of conservatives NOT being comfortable with him. The right is very much divided, and for the most part are not okay with provocative speech nor flaming homosexuality. Believe me, the vast majority of Republicans were not fans of him. He's "alt right" and that has been a threat to the Republican party.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information