PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Swimsuit in Europe and Burkini - Page 10

View Poll Results: Classical swimsuit or Burkini in Europe ?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burkini, women should cover totally their bodies even if they are not muslim.

1 5.00%
  • Decent covering with feminine clothes is enough, muslim should not force european women to wear Burkini.

7 35.00%
  • Classical swimsuit and bikinis, women should show their bodies !

10 50.00%
  • None.

2 10.00%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Swimsuit in Europe and Burkini

Last Online
    04-08-2017 @ 10:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 966
    Given: 452

7 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Manzikert View Post
    Women shouldn't swim in public places where men around.
    This kind of attitude is what leads to extreme sexual frustrations and eventually rape in many Muslim majority countries. When you're so obsessed with separating sexes and making the female body taboo, any part of the female body becomes arousing to men.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2017 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 753
    Given: 650

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnjakinja View Post
    This kind of attitude is what leads to extreme sexual frustrations and eventually rape in many Muslim majority countries. When you're so obsessed with separating sexes and making the female body taboo, any part of the female body becomes arousing to men.
    This.

What's up with all these liberal attitudes on this thread. I'm against burkini and other crap, ask yourself do your wifes and girlfriends can go to beach in bikini in islamic countries outside of Europe and you got my answer.
    No tolerance for the intolerant, as long as Christians are second class citizens by the law in islamic world Europe doesn't owe them anything.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,277
    Given: 13,636

1 Not allowed!

It all depends on individuals, but rape surely is mostly a product of animalistic mindset. I myself am hornier than 10 sandniggers combined, but I find absolutely no pleasure in unrequited desires.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowmimi View Post
    degenaracy to u but not to others
    if someone feels fine with this is ok
    this is called freedom and people should dress what they want, and if u feel bad for this it mean
    you should suck a dick or clean your kitchen
    this is a good therapy for people that are busy on someone's life
    guess you've tried it? i mean afterall you obsess over celebrities lives and lately you've talked less about them
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,840
    Given: 1,720

0 Not allowed!

It's not directly about women body and you can't solve this problem by getting nude in muslim majority countries. In muslim countires men have often sexually troubled teenagehood and pre-marital sex is considered taboo no matter what age in you are in these countries. If you like 10 men staring at you during swimming all day long, go ahead. You may cure them.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bari View Post
    You need to educate yourself about why there is frustration; a main reason is unemployment and many of immigrant descent being neglected by the Swedish state. The problem with Swedish policy is that while they are open to immigration they have not done a proper job to create jobs for everyone. Therein lies the problem. Many Young go unemployed for long periods of time causing unrest. Its the same thing in Paris. This is more related to People feeling neglected by the government than a clash of cultures. But of course, you twist it to fit according to Your political views. But reality is more complex than that.
    So, your only argument to explain why arabs and muslims don't behave in Sweden and France is that is the fault of governement that causes them frustration not getting a job ? Are you serious ? I mean that I totally understand the situation is terrible for immigrants descents even in here but this is PRECISELY why I'm against immigration. We have no jobs, no future anymore to give them ! This is not human to let them enter and enter again when we have no home, no job, nothing for them anymore. That immigration process just cause disaster : homeless people, jobless people, frustrated and depressed people. What kind of social left governement cares that less about people ? I don't wish them to face this. I think they should not enter our countries to begin with because we have nothing to give them. This is more fair to admit it.

I recognize that problem. But now you're using it into a debate about respect towards western women at home. This I can't understand nor accept it. If you start to justify anything such as disrepectful behavior towards our women because those guys are frustrated in their lives it cannot work. Many of them have even girls friends or wives I noticed it, where is their frustration ? They just cannot help themselves to stare at women, to smile to us, to come to talk to us, to have weird behevior like they cannot handle to see women in swimsuit around. Our men are get used to it for more than a century and they respect us. They don't stare at us like this, this is very unpolite and they don't come to us when we show our body neither, this is lack of respect. Wearing a swimsuit at beach is very appropriate, men totally respect this even though we are facing a high rate of unemployment for decades now. Unemployment and personnal frustration don't lead them to stop respecting us, this would be absurd.

Western men have had their nature oppressed for decades by Extreme feminism. But somehow divorce, rape and depression statistics are skyrocketing in Your "Advanced" wealthy nations. I am sure you will attempt to blame it all on those of Foreign descent like rape was invented by Muslims, but "native" European Christians are performing rapes as well, and the majority of them. Instead of evaluating the problem and approaching sensibly what is human nature you try to find a scapegoat; and as usual it is the Muslims.
    Human nature ? Going to rape a woman because she is wearing appropriate clothes in appropriate place while socially this is accepted is that "human nature" for you ? If they cannot control themselves to have sex when they see a woman in a swimsuit they just cannot be integrated here. Nudity and women bodies are everywhere, just look in the streets how many pannels for adverstisements you find with women in swimsuit or underwear. Same goes on TV here and video clips. I know this is why muslims say that Western euro and occident are decadent and degenerate and I don't promote the use of women bodies to make money etc because it has reverse effect: men tend to think women bodies like object they can use to satisfy their urges. But this is extreme case while just wearing a swimsuit (classical, even one piece) is just common and accepted for decades and totally decent in here. This is not objectivation of the women bodies, just normal as they can move freely and swim and enjoy sunbathing. Nothing bad in that. This is not sexual provocation.

Using the argument of rape as you do is quite interesting because I didn't mention it before but it cames to your mind like consequence of such behavior. This is typically the same argument used by radical and lunatics to justify rape "she was wearing a dress" ; "she was drinking too much" ; "she was wearing feminine outfit", there is NO EXCUSE for rape only VIOLENCE and you should stick it into your sick mind if you think that a woman deserves to be raped because she uncover her body at a beach or because she is just going out on decent dress. In western euro there is NO EXCUSE. I don't know where your mind is living to have such sick ideas but this is harmful to our society. Rape is VIOLENCE against a woman, no excuse for that, this is a CRIME. You won't bring that shit in euro minds. Every civilized man knows that. Only animals try to justify their violence against others.

We are not strangers, we are as much part of Your countries as you are. Its rhetoric like Yours that have been the root of division and leading to People of Foreign descent to not feel a part of society. Yet you rant about lack of integration when its in fact Your Peoples excluding attitudes that cause it. The vast majority of those immigrating want to be part of society and feel accepted, but many of you won't let them and that of course cause anger and unrest. You may not agree With me because Your view is opposed to the very nature of man, but that is Your problem not mine.
    It's just common sense that if you want to be integrated you adopt customs of the country you live in. I don't mean that all arabs in France act like savages, I just pointed out that the men causing troubles (and women) on beaches and streets ARE arabs mainly. For the rest of them they can behave and get used to our customs. In that case they don't provoke us, they don't want to impose their traditions, their views, their laws, they respect OURS. And in this case their integration is better fine.

I have memory in Denmark I went to swim on beach and there were only one family of arabs here. They were palestinians and those ones were very respectful. The mother sit under trees, drinking something with her husband while their teenagers sons and adults were playing on the beach and having fun, other swiming etc, don't staring at people around. This was totally adapted behavior and everyone was happy. Here this is not the same story... Arabs are mainly angry algerians descendants thinking France owe them something and provoke everyone around and complaining after that.

Last Online
    05-05-2024 @ 05:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,647
    Given: 5,920

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    The easy way would be forbid muslim women to go to the beach
    It seems you forget about Muslim men, who are said to be incompatible with normal beaches too.
    Do what you should.

Last Online
    05-05-2024 @ 05:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,647
    Given: 5,920

1 Not allowed!

A bit of off-topic. I can get (and accept) why women undress on beaches. I just don't get why they undress in other places as well, often pretending not to be even looked at It's against nature.
    Do what you should.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,960
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bari View Post
    I could file a lawsuit against you in Belgium as well and be in firm legal standing. And how you further attacked my appearance wouldn't help Your case. And don't give me that melodramatic "it doesn't have to stay that like that forever", as there is no indication that my rights should be taken away from me here anytime soon. You can't argue against the human rigths, and if you did I'd be willing to take it all the way to Hague.

You have no right to attempt to belittle me by labelling as an immigrant. You have no right to tell my what my Identity should be. If I declare myself as Swedish and part of the Swedish nation you must respect that.

And do not think Your views represent "what rest of the world thinks".
    Whatever sunnah beard idiot. You are an immigrant and your ideas are foreign to Europe. And I'm laughing at your victim mentality.
    Last edited by Dandelion; 02-23-2017 at 01:41 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,960
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Latinowitz View Post
    This.

What's up with all these liberal attitudes on this thread. I'm against burkini and other crap, ask yourself do your wifes and girlfriends can go to beach in bikini in islamic countries outside of Europe and you got my answer.
    No tolerance for the intolerant, as long as Christians are second class citizens by the law in islamic world Europe doesn't owe them anything.
    The liberal paradox. Tolerating aggressive illiberal attitudes and ending up less liberal through environmental pressure.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information