PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Swimsuit in Europe and Burkini - Page 3

View Poll Results: Classical swimsuit or Burkini in Europe ?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burkini, women should cover totally their bodies even if they are not muslim.

1 5.00%
  • Decent covering with feminine clothes is enough, muslim should not force european women to wear Burkini.

7 35.00%
  • Classical swimsuit and bikinis, women should show their bodies !

10 50.00%
  • None.

2 10.00%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Swimsuit in Europe and Burkini

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ĮGUIA View Post
    So you think muslims can't respect western way of seing life ? in this case about women's beach garment. Tbh I don't interact with muslims in my daily life, but to me is hard to believe that the majority of them act like that tbh.

What do you mean by simbolism, female's opression?
    Burkini is Islamic symbolism to me. I think your view of religions living in harmony is naive at best (hardly any muslim lives in Portugal). Muslim people who are alright are just pretend-muslims who don't follow their religion at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

1 Not allowed!

American bikini

Brazilian

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowmimi View Post
    because asians bleaches their skin a lot and dont want to look darker
    True, it's to stay pale. Very scary sight regardless.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,478
    Given: 5,059

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Burkini is Islamic symbolism to me. I think your view of religions living in harmony is naive at best (hardly any muslim lives in Portugal). Muslim people who are alright are just pretend-muslims who don't follow their religion at all.
    We have about 50000 muslims (mostly from our former colonies) very well integrated no problem whatsoever.

I do not interect with them like I told you in real life. But I do know very alright muslims who are not just pretend ones and they are far from being these intolerable people.

In france there milions of them if they were all like that French people would be so screwed.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ĮGUIA View Post
    We have about 50000 muslims (mostly from our former colonies) very well integrated no problem whatsoever.

I do not interect with them like I told you in real life. But I do know very alright muslims who are not just pretend ones and they are far from being these intolerable people.

In france there milions of them if they were all like that French people would be so screwed.
    Well, I go by what their religion teaches and the source gives me a sour taste in my mouth. I believe most leftist are nice to muslims because they believe eventually they'll leave Islam anyway. This is why they even go as far as to defend Islam, so the muslim feels accepted and be feeling accepted he'll want to become part of society and lose his/her faith. An alienated muslim however is prone to become a fundamentalist. This is the reasoning for it, but I'm not sure whether that tactic works and the risk exists of treating muslims as children and not as adults with their own responsibilities.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-28-2018 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Samhället
    Country
    Sweden
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 534
    Given: 572

1 Not allowed!

If you are nearly naked you are inviting comments, so you can't complain. Its playing with fire as its completely natural to be aroused by it. Westerners are in such denial about the nature of man.

The burkini doesn't do much good as its too tight fitting. The beach isn't really a good place for Muslims to be unless there is a dress code being followed there according to proper Islamic laws. The burkini is haraam also.

Scholars mentioned the description of the woman's dress that it should be long, thick, not transparent, baggy, not tight or showing the details of the body. The burkini swimsuit shows the details of the woman's body and when she swims and the suit becomes wet, it shows the body details more. Therefore, it is not permissible for the woman to wear this type of clothes before her Mahram relatives, let alone non-Mahram men. The sin is further aggravated and the prohibition is emphasized when a woman wears the burkini on public beaches.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

But, wait... why are you all judging women? This is the most stupid and sexism thread ever, lets change the game
    I found stupid italian swimming trunks, looks every gay and weird

They look like brazilian female bikinis, really tight in the ass

People here use this

or this

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bari View Post
    If you are nearly naked you are inviting comments, so you can't complain. Its playing with fire as its completely natural to be aroused by it. Westerners are in such denial about the nature of man.

The burkini doesn't do much good as its too tight fitting. The beach isn't really a good place for Muslims to be unless there is a dress code being followed there according to proper Islamic laws. The burkini is haraam also.

Scholars mentioned the description of the woman's dress that it should be long, thick, not transparent, baggy, not tight or showing the details of the body. The burkini swimsuit shows the details of the woman's body and when she swims and the suit becomes wet, it shows the body details more. Therefore, it is not permissible for the woman to wear this type of clothes before her Mahram relatives, let alone non-Mahram men. The sin is further aggravated and the prohibition is emphasized when a woman wears the burkini on public beaches.
    Our culture is able to handle it. Sure, there is sexual tension, but not of the kind to make women feel uncomfortable. This is why women even at one point were able to go topless at the beach without feeling uncomfortable. It is far less common nowadays.

I'm sure that if they only allowed Western Europeans by ethnicity like in Apartheid South Africa, this would be more popular at those specific beaches. Of course, that is no long term thinking and the backlash would be too severe.

Cultural homogenity improves mutual trust in people. That is an inconvenient truth, but obvious to most people anyway.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bari View Post
    i agree that many men do get aroused, even westerners. how many non-muslim pigs cant wait for summer to see girls in bikini or even topless?
    but one should seek self-control. even if the sight of that young girl/woman almost naked body arouses you ... you should still act respectfully and not like an animal. those men need to be deported and give a bad name to self controlling immigrants from muslim countries. besides they dont even act in that way because they cant control themselves, everyone can control himself otherwise the streets would be filled with people masturbating and having sex, they're being disrespectful because they enjoy bullying those women who they perceive as low. it is just a way to have some fun at the expenses of the serenity of the woman/girl.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowmimi View Post
    But, wait... why are you all judging women? This is the most stupid and sexism thread ever, lets change the game
    I found stupid italian swimming trunks, looks every gay and weird

They look like brazilian female bikinis, really tight in the ass

People here use this

or this
    only the 3rd is fine. the rest look vulgar. i do not want to see their dicks
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information