PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Swimsuit in Europe and Burkini - Page 4

View Poll Results: Classical swimsuit or Burkini in Europe ?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burkini, women should cover totally their bodies even if they are not muslim.

1 5.00%
  • Decent covering with feminine clothes is enough, muslim should not force european women to wear Burkini.

7 35.00%
  • Classical swimsuit and bikinis, women should show their bodies !

10 50.00%
  • None.

2 10.00%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Swimsuit in Europe and Burkini

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    i agree that many men do get aroused, even westerners. how many non-muslim pigs cant wait for summer to see girls in bikini or even topless?
    but one should seek self-control. even if the sight of that young girl/woman almost naked body arouses you ... you should still act respectfully and not like an animal. those men need to be deported and give a bad name to self controlling immigrants from muslim countries. besides they dont even act in that way because they cant control themselves, everyone can control himself otherwise the streets would be filled with people masturbating and having sex, they're being disrespectful because they enjoy bullying those women who they perceive as low. it is just a way to have some fun at the expenses of the serenity of the woman/girl.
    The thing is. Sexuality isn't a bad thing and many women don't mind getting flirted with and looked at depending in the man doing it and depending on her marital status. Also she shows approval or disapproval by her body language. However, only if they feel comfortable and that is more easily achieved if people are at the same frequency culturally.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

the bikinis and skirts makes part of the feminine revolution/sexual revolution
    everyone against it is clearly dumb and need to go back to 1968
    this thread is bullshit to human liberty, but common for apricity level

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,478
    Given: 5,059

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Well, I go by with their religion teaches and the source gives me a sour taste in my mouth. I believe most leftist are nice to muslim because they believe eventually they'll leave Islam anyway.
    I would go by what a good practioning muslim would say to me. Like I told it's about respect.

There's the thing with this stupid world we live in, there's this necessity of putting people into this categories, into this boxes, labbels, why do you think I'm leftist? I'm not actually.

Let me guess I'm also a SJW haha bro I just try to do what I feel is right, and not rushing into comdemn a whole massive group of people by the sins of few just that. Ignorance is the root of all evil. It's like those folks who hate black people without ever even talked to one in their lives.

In any case about the Burkini I maintain my opinion. Let them use what they want. There is other forms much more efficients to tackle Islamism, for example like monitor some mosques rather than targeting some women who just don't want to expose their bodies while not putting others at risk. That is just a way of increase the Islamism problem imo.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ÁGUIA View Post
    I would go by what a good practioning muslim would say to me. Like I told it's about respect.

There's the thing with this stupid world we live in, there's this necessity of putting people into this categories, into this boxes, labbels, why do you think I'm leftist? I'm not actually.

Let me guess I'm also a SJW haha bro I just try to do what I feel is right, and not rushing into comdemn a whole massive group of people by the sins of few just that. Ignorance is the root of all evil. It's like those folks who hate black people without ever even talked to one in their lives.

In any case about the Burkini I maintain my opinion. Let them use what they want. There is other forms much more efficients to tackle Islamism, for example like monitor some mosques rather than targeting some women who just don't want to expose their bodies while not putting others at risk. That is just a way of increase the Islamism problem imo.
    The best way to combat Islamism is to have principles yourself and not give an inch for it to take root. That also means taking a firm stance against the burkini as monitor mosques as controlling migration from certain countries. It's not through avoiding a problem and pretending it's not there that you do this. And it's neither through lies. Lies can only postpone a problem.

Sometimes the truth is hard and that means hurting the feelings of good people who identify as muslims.
    Last edited by Dandelion; 02-22-2017 at 10:42 PM.

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 11:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sexy...too much sexy
    Country
    Micronesia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,071
    Given: 847

0 Not allowed!

The easy way would be forbid muslim women to go to the beach

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowmimi View Post
    the bikinis and skirts makes part of the feminine revolution/sexual revolution
    everyone against it is clearly dumb and need to go back to 1968
    this thread is bullshit to human liberty, but common for apricity level
    it lead to further degeneracy. dont get me wrong . the men at the beaches are often disgusting too
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

it lead to further degeneracy. dont get me wrong . the men at the beaches are often disgusting too
    I remember speaking to a middle aged man back in the early 2000s. He was fairly left wing and very defensive of muslim immigrants (I would call him Islamophile even). Anyway, he also told me how he visited Southern Italy with friends when he was a teen in during the late 1970s.

The local Italian men totally couldn't behave around women and would often get physical; some even masturbated in public at the sight of blonde women (Belgian women who were part of the group he travelled with).

I still wonder to this day whether true or not. However, that might explain your divergent view of hordes of non-muslim Euro perverts all the time many of us just don't recognise.

I myself took his story with scepticism though.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,840
    Given: 1,720

0 Not allowed!

Women shouldn't swim in public places where men around.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

degenaracy to u but not to others
    if someone feels fine with this is ok
    this is called freedom and people should dress what they want, and if u feel bad for this it mean
    you should suck a dick or clean your kitchen
    this is a good therapy for people that are busy on someone's life

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,478
    Given: 5,059

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    The best way to combat Islamism is to have principles yourself and not give an inch to Islam to take root. That also means taking a firm stance against the burkini as monitor mosques as controlling migration from certain countries. It's not true avoiding a problem and pretending it's not there that you do this. And it's neither through lies. Lies can only postpone a problem.

Sometimes the truth hard and that means hurting the feelings of good people who identify as muslims.
    Religions at the end of the day are more or less the same do good don't do bad blah, blah, you can say to me that some muslims take it literally what is written in the quran . I agree but it is impossible from my pov that they are this huge number that many want to make of it. Most of them don't cause problems in western countries, they live their lives like anybody else does.

Not about avoiding the problem or pretend that it does not exist. But is also about not fighting windmills and instead of creating a solution only contribute even more to the aggravation of the problem.

BTW I don't have any pleasure in them covering themselves because I do not, but if it's part of their free will so be it. They are not harming anyone at the end of the day. I would oppose vehhemently tho if they were being forced to wear it and it occurs also. But how do we know that? it's way to complicated to access that.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information