PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Swimsuit in Europe and Burkini - Page 9

View Poll Results: Classical swimsuit or Burkini in Europe ?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burkini, women should cover totally their bodies even if they are not muslim.

1 5.00%
  • Decent covering with feminine clothes is enough, muslim should not force european women to wear Burkini.

7 35.00%
  • Classical swimsuit and bikinis, women should show their bodies !

10 50.00%
  • None.

2 10.00%
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Swimsuit in Europe and Burkini

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Manzikert View Post
    It's not a taboo, it's considered inappropriate to hang around vawing our dicks and balls and it can't be justified by just saying "we're all men". We have communal showers too, but we get in there our boxers worn on. The kid you mention in Netherlands probably have mental-psychological issues. You are exaggerating.
    Showering with boxers on is considered weird among Euros. It's associated with muslims and first observed among muslims. However, apparently other kids are doing it as of recently because we live in the digital age of easy picture-sharing. I am still sceptical non-muslims do it, because these kids would get made fun of by kids of my generation. It's a mistrust of the media I have.

We don't cover our genitals among men, but we neither flop them around. It's just no big deal to be naked among men, is all.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,840
    Given: 1,720

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Showering with boxers on is considered weird among Euros. It's associated with muslims and first observed among muslims. However, apparently other kids are doing it because we live in the digital age of easy picture-sharing. I am still sceptical non-muslims do it, because these kids would get made fun of by kids of my generation.

We don't cover our genitals among men, but we near flop them around.
    It's rather a cultural thing. Atheist guys don't do that either in Turkey. And kinda degenerated if you ask me I don't know the case about that kid but he was probably pestered and bullied over his photos by other kids. It can happen to everyone.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Manzikert View Post
    It's rather a cultural thing. Atheist guys don't do that either in Turkey. And kinda degenerated if you ask me I don't know the case about that kid but he was probably pestered and bullied over his photos by other kids. It can happen to everyone.
    He was 15 and still in his puberty. Only things I know is that a girl shared it on Instagram and soon after he noticed it he wrote his last words on Facebook I think and then ended his life. Teens are on an emotional roller coaster at that age due to their hormones. I can't imagine how guilty that girl must feel now.

I'm neither christian, but maybe I am still in a way post-catholic. I personally don't see it as such. We reached a point where marriages between people from a protestant family and those of a catholic family aren't that unheard of, but in the past very unlikely. This is thanks to our irreligiosity, but there is such a thing as a protestant atheist and a catholic atheist regardless.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,840
    Given: 1,720

2 Not allowed!

He was 15 and still in his puberty. Only things I know is that a girl shared it on Instagram and soon after he noticed it he wrote his last words on Facebook I think and then ended his life. Teens are on an emotional roller coaster at that age due to their hormones. I can't imagine how guilty that girl must feel now.
    Yes, that's what I said too. I don't think it has much to do with being muslim. Teenagers can be over sensitive about such issues and commiting suicide after such incidients aren't unheard of things.

I'm neither christian, but maybe I am still in a way post-catholic. I personally don't see it as such. We reached a point where marriages between people from a protestant family and those of catholic aren't that unheard of, but in the past very unlikely. This is thanks to our irreligiosity, but there is such a thing as a protestant atheist and a catholic atheist regardless.
    I meant not showing off of your genital parts among other men is not something related to Islam in Turkey or among Turks. Non-religous, secular people don't do that either. It's just a common morality.
    Last edited by Pennywise; 02-23-2017 at 02:33 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Great thread, but... I don't understand this world anymore (world outside of Croatia ), here in Croatia we dont even think about this things, women who love to go to beaches, go... either they go to swim with bikinis or they dont go to swim but siting near sea drinkin somethin etc..., all this questions which troubles rest of EU sometimes seems so far to me like it's on another planet, here women just... go to beach in bikins or sometimes they decide to sit that day near sea in some beach-bar, bikins are not even somethin ppl pay attention too, it's like common thing, like sun will rise tommorow.

Never the less, I voted for option 2.

I spent my entire life on beach durin summers, while gettin older I dont have any urge to go to beach anymore, except maybe to have few drinks in shade and talk about casual things in life.

But as I've said, ppl here don't even think about this, it's by default. All this things which troubles rest of EU countries (Western EU countries) sometimes seems so far away like it's on another planet.

That is ofcourse due to a fact we don't have Muslim immigrants here, we don't have multiculturalism (only on paper), someone may call us as "backward Catholics" because of that, but I don't think that's the truth, it's just we are smaller country, with traditions which are normal thing here.

I think if someone would see on Croatian beaches a woman with Burkini or anythin similar which some of those Muslim women wears on beaches, I think entire beach would choke from laughter.

And by this I don't want to insult anyone's tradition, this is just a fact what would happen.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
    Ancestry
    Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,629
    Given: 10,189

2 Not allowed!

Of course, that's because of the people in power in Sweden and the current climate being such there. Doesn't have to stay like that forever, though. And I'm not a Swedish citizen, so I can say the truth to you without fear of getting extorted as you described.

The reason you believe what you believe is because you're an immigrant, nothing else. You're culturally foreign. A sane response would be to call you out on it if you're too arrogant about it. This is how it happens in the majority of countries worldwide.
    No! even Albanians dont share his views. he IS the product of Sweden, maybe not influences of the native Swedes but the other immigrants (multicultural cities) and far removed from traditional albanian man.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Enforced nudity for all 24/7, then we won't have such issues.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Now I understand why french, german and even some british tourists said to me they feel more at home here on summer than in their own countries, I guess when they see we are doing things here by default (women going on becahes in bikinis, no burkinis because no muslim population, means no issues about this things) they feel like in their own countries durin 1950's, 60's, 70's, 80's...before all that clash of worlds happen in their own society.

I am always for respecting another cultures and way of life, but if some Muslim person would say to me on croatian beach that women should wear burkinis, we would either laugh or say to him/her; piss off idiot and stick with your own customs in your own country.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-28-2018 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Samhället
    Country
    Sweden
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 534
    Given: 572

0 Not allowed!

Of course, that's because of the people in power in Sweden and the current climate being such there. Doesn't have to stay like that forever, though. And I'm not a Swedish citizen, so I can say the truth to you without fear of getting extorted as you described.

The reason you believe what you believe is because you're an immigrant, nothing else. You're culturally foreign. A sane response would be to call you out on it if you're too arrogant about it. This is how it happens in the majority of countries worldwide.
    I could file a lawsuit against you in Belgium as well and be in firm legal standing. And how you further attacked my appearance wouldn't help Your case. And don't give me that melodramatic "it doesn't have to stay that like that forever", as there is no indication that my rights should be taken away from me here anytime soon. You can't argue against the human rigths, and if you did I'd be willing to take it all the way to Hague.

You have no right to attempt to belittle me by labelling as an immigrant. You have no right to tell my what my Identity should be. If I declare myself as Swedish and part of the Swedish nation you must respect that.

And do not think Your views represent "what rest of the world thinks". Have a look here:

Quote Originally Posted by Ilma View Post
    I should add yesterday 3 riots led by immigrants happened in Sweden near to Stockholm just after the Prime Minister said there is NO PROBLEM with immigration in Sweden

Don't agree with you because if I'm "nearly naked" for all my life in France I've never been annoyed by french people like this. The only pervs to annoy women on beaches and swimming pool here and behave like familiar savages are arabs, I'm sorry to point it out. I don't mean they are all like this but your post suggest that is it quite normal to be bothered if wearing a swimming suit on beach. Maybe it is for your culture and your people but here it has never been normal and Norman men behave and are respectful towards women. They don't stare at undress bodies on beaches because they get used to respect this habit since they are children and there is no problem with that here.

If arabs and muslims are not able to be this is not the fault of women. Don't reverse things because it worked like this here for a century and it is changing now because of non wanted people on our ground. If I'm moving in another country I would respect customs in there. For example Germans are very open minded and respectful about body appearance of others. They can swim half naked they would not give a shit if someone is looking or not. I would not come in their beaches to insult them and their women, never. I would not go naked neither but they are AT HOME and they do WHAT THEY WANT. It is not from strangers to make the laws in the welcoming country. If you don't like it just GO AWAY.

I guess our point of view about society and our worlds are too different to be compatible. This is why people should think twice about immigration and who you allow to enter. American way of controling immigration is better than french one for this. Some cultures and peoples just can't get along together because chock between them is socially too important.
    You need to educate yourself about why there is frustration; a main reason is unemployment and many of immigrant descent being neglected by the Swedish state. The problem with Swedish policy is that while they are open to immigration they have not done a proper job to create jobs for everyone. Therein lies the problem. Many Young go unemployed for long periods of time causing unrest. Its the same thing in Paris. This is more related to People feeling neglected by the government than a clash of cultures. But of course, you twist it to fit according to Your political views. But reality is more complex than that.

Western men have had their nature oppressed for decades by Extreme feminism. But somehow divorce, rape and depression statistics are skyrocketing in Your "Advanced" wealthy nations. I am sure you will attempt to blame it all on those of Foreign descent like rape was invented by Muslims, but "native" European Christians are performing rapes as well, and the majority of them. Instead of evaluating the problem and approaching sensibly what is human nature you try to find a scapegoat; and as usual it is the Muslims.

We are not strangers, we are as much part of Your countries as you are. Its rhetoric like Yours that have been the root of division and leading to People of Foreign descent to not feel a part of society. Yet you rant about lack of integration when its in fact Your Peoples excluding attitudes that cause it. The vast majority of those immigrating want to be part of society and feel accepted, but many of you won't let them and that of course cause anger and unrest. You may not agree With me because Your view is opposed to the very nature of man, but that is Your problem not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    what u think is wrong then. i don't need anyone's appreciation cose i know my value already. i don't need confirmation from meaningless people. the attention i need is from one person only...
    Is it? So you have the nature of man all figured out? Has it suddenly changed due to decades of western indoctrination? No, it hasn't. It has only been suppressed and thats why Your cultures are decaying and falling apart. Its not Muslims "taking over", its you guys who let yourself diminish by rejecting the very nature of man. What you think and want is rather irrelevant according to nature. Human nature does not give a damn about Your opinions and sensibilities.

It has nothing to do about "knowing Your value" or whatever you may need, its about natural arousal that is caused by revealing clothing. If you can't grasp that its Your problem.

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bari View Post

Is it? So you have the nature of man all figured out? Has it suddenly changed due to decades of western indoctrination? No, it hasn't. It has only been suppressed and thats why Your cultures are decaying and falling apart. Its not Muslims "taking over", its you guys who let yourself diminish by rejecting the very nature of man. What you think and want is rather irrelevant according to nature. Human nature does not give a damn about Your opinions and sensibilities.

It has nothing to do about "knowing Your value" or whatever you may need, its about natural arousal that is caused by revealing clothing. If you can't grasp that its Your problem.
    U have problems in understanding english or u're not reading at all? Cose u seem to understand exactly the oposit...

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information