Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by elbrus954 View Post
    You wish. Indian Americans have the highest incomes in Santa Clara county.

Santa Clara County has the highest median household incomes in the nation.
    No you don't. You're the best educated in Santa Clara county but you don't have the highest incomes.

Household income is irrelevant. I don't know about the US but there's fucking Hindi families cramped stacking ontop of eachother in one house where I live. Canadian Indians aren't as rich as American Indians though so they can probably afford seperate households, but higher household income only means you guys get divorced less.

Hindus are not masters of anything. Open the door to immigration to anyone from India and watch the number fall below Mexican Americans. Pull an Angela Merkel and take in any random 1 million Indians, heck, make it Brahmins, and that Indian number falls below US Arabs(who have a large refugee population). Jews, Taiwanese, highly selected Slovenes/Austrians/Australians, and Atheist, Anglican(the Religion) Americans also likely out perform US Indians, all tiny and irrelevant groups. Bragging and over the top ethnic pride is a sign of low IQ clannishness(I don't brag, it's self defense, notice how most NW Euros don't brag about it, the most self-confident and bragging people tend to be blacks, Albanians, etc), stop making a fool out of yourself, your parents may have been successful but you look like the prime example of racial regression to the mean right about now.
    Last edited by XenophobicPrussian; 02-26-2017 at 04:33 AM.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 02:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    _____
    Ethnicity
    ______
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    No you don't. You're the best educated in Santa Clara county but you don't have the highest incomes.

Household income is irrelevant. I don't know about the US but there's fucking Hindi families cramped stacking ontop of eachother in one house where I live. Canadian Indians aren't as rich as American Indians though so they can probably afford seperate households, but higher household income only means you guys get divorced less.

Hindus are not masters of anything. Open the door to immigration to anyone from India and watch the number fall below Mexican Americans. Pull an Angela Merkel and take in any random 1 million Indians, heck, make it Brahmins, and that Indian number falls below US Arabs(who have a large refugee population). Jews, Taiwanese, highly selected Slovenes/Austrians/Australians, and Atheist, Anglican(the Religion) Americans also likely out perform US Indians, all tiny and irrelevant groups. Bragging and over the top ethnic pride is a sign of low IQ clannishness(I don't brag, it's self defense, notice how most NW Euros don't brag about it, the most self-confident and bragging people tend to be blacks, Albanians, etc), stop making a fool out of yourself, your parents may have been successful but you look like the prime example of racial regression to the mean right about now.
    As a Canuck I think your opinion or knowledge of Santa Clara County is about as relevant as mine is about Canadian Indians. And by the way I'm not even speaking of any Indian relatives of mine but the average Indian person I see in and around the area.

SILICON VALLEY: Indians in Santa Clara County, home of the Silicon Valley, have the highest median household income, own the most valuable homes, and are the best educated, according to a latest Census report.

The report which provides a snapshot of Santa Clara County, one of the only two counties in the country, shows that Indians have median income of $116,240, which is about 44 per cent above the county's median of about $81,000, said the San Jose Mercury News.

The report profiled the four largest immigrant communities, Indians, Mexicans, Chinese and Vietnamese. It found that although three-quarters of the Indian population was born abroad, they own the most valuable home of about median home price of $860,000, compared with the county's price of $743,000.

More than four in five Indian adults have at least a bachelors' degree and Indians are most likely to be white-collar professionals, with about 80 per cent engaged in management, professional and related occupations.

Kailash Joshi, a prominent Indian entrepreneur here, told the Mercury News that he believes Indians flourish in the US not just because of their commitment to education, but because their native country prepared them for America's ethnic, linguistic and religious diversity, and its aggressive market economy.

A significant share of the valley's Chinese population lacks an advantage its Indian counterpart enjoys - English.

Almost 40 per cent of Chinese, which is twice the share of Indians, is not fluent in English. Despite that they thrive in business.

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report...valley-1134026

Last Online
    09-13-2020 @ 07:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Levantine/Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Lebanese, English, distant Scottish
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Med
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,358
    Given: 1,146

0 Not allowed!

I'm surprised to see Arabs that low on the list

Banned
    Last Online
    10-18-2023 @ 09:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Vampir
    Ancestry
    Cain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2-M67
    mtDNA
    R0A2
    Taxonomy
    Irano-CM + Turanid or Mestizo + CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,331
    Given: 6,235

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by amoora View Post
    I'm surprised to see Arabs that low on the list
    What jobs are they stereotypically known for?

Last Online
    09-13-2020 @ 07:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Levantine/Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Lebanese, English, distant Scottish
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Med
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,358
    Given: 1,146

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eggyolk View Post
    In our parents generation a lot have own their own businesses..some inherit property and money but I'm not sure if that's super common probably not since a lot of people back home don't have money. But for sure the self employment thing.

In this generation, some go the family business route but it seems like a lot more go to college to do the usual careers foreign parents push their kids to do.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eggyolk View Post
    If u mean Arabs by Lebanese they are rich in Brazil
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...nquered-Brazil

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information