PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
What's your sexual orientation? - Page 17

View Poll Results: What do you consider yourself?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heterosexual

247 75.54%
  • Homosexual/Lesbian

24 7.34%
  • Bisexual

21 6.42%
  • Pansexual

5 1.53%
  • Asexual

16 4.89%
  • Other (please elaborate)

14 4.28%
Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your sexual orientation?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,642
    Given: 5,915

0 Not allowed!

Asexual. It's trendy.
    Do what you should.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-27-2021 @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    italic, Mediterranian , Romance , Neanderthal
    Ethnicity
    south european
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H
    Hero
    Kazimiera
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,074
    Given: 1,690

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post
    You joke like that but I think you have a very real point (not relating to me directly, that is).

I've seen quite a number of cases of "older" women who have been in marriages and had children, who later get involved with another woman. My previous neighbours were an excellent example. I'd estimate them both in their 50's.

The one was more of a man than most men on this forum. She was built like a bull. I suspect that she'd been lesbian her whole life, but her girlfriend was a different story altogether. She'd been married and had a grown-up daughter. If you saw her you wouldn't say she was lesbian. I'm not sure what happened to the marriage (maybe divorce or he died) but she got into a relationship with the butch one and they'd been together for years. When she was in her 20's she entered into a relationship with a man, but as time went on the lines became blurred and less important.

I think similar things happen to men too .
    In italy there is a TV presenter : Alessandro Cecchi Paone .
    he got married , he had kids ...then he decided to come out ...and now he has a boyfriend .

I think there are several reasons why it can happen

first of all homesessuality is not considerated a good thing , even in a very liberal country as scandinavian one ...born hetero is still something convenient than born homosessual ....so it is fisiologic a certain percentuage of people try in anyway to hide their sexsual identity

another reason could be linked again to social pressure . (as i said before ) .Be gay or lesbian is something most part of parents would not like hear from their kids and it is not only because their small mind but because live as not hetero is more complicated in our society .Other people opinion can hurt them and create problems in everyday life . sometimes an official "come out" could arrive after our parents die ....and it happen generally when we are about 40 or 50 years old

it is possible a woman fell less attraction for men when her reproductive period ends and so it could be natural see less difference between a man and a woman ...it sound logic too

another reason again could be that in real just a little percentuage of people is 100% hetero . I have read not only there are different kind of sexsuality : hetero , gay , trans , pan , bi , lesbian etc ...but also many shades of each one !! in other words one can be 85 % hetero and 15% gay etc etc in different combinations ....
    Last edited by Amor Vincit Omnia; 02-23-2017 at 11:15 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2023 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,787
    Given: 2,516

2 Not allowed!

I think I could stand and maybe enjoy sex on 3 me and a friend having wild nights on a male.

But I would do that only to a man who would not become my boyfriend maybe

For soure I won t ever do that with my boyfriend because I would be normally jealous

Tht man should not be my boyfriend. It s aan experience that I would like to do; but mate circumstances on my life have not happened for that and not the right persons and moments.. I think of it quite a lot since some years

I think I could kiss a woman and enjoy it; never say ever: I can be open on that; thought the thought of me with a woman feel very weird and absurd on my mind. Probably I'm strictly etherosexual or mostly etherosexual

For sure I belive that all the peoe have both a feminine and a masculine mind in them; in my case as I m a female in the right body of a female my mind is mostly female but I do have some hidden Dr Jekyll side of male mind like everybody does.

Also yes I think and I reflect on nature that has made tosk oposite poles of gender as fertile between eachothers what is fertile for nature is a male and a woman.. All are born from a male and a woman

I know those speeches might sound anti gay; actually I k pro gay as I m a live and let liv person so I m pro gay adoption too

But I reflect why nature make some union underripe: the homssexual unions who are created by nature but are not fertil
    Last edited by GiCa; 02-23-2017 at 10:26 PM.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,722
    Given: 17,037

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Amor Vincit Omnia View Post
    I think similar things happen to men too .
    In italy there is a TV presenter : Alessandro Cecchi Paone .
    he got married , he had kids ...then he decided to come out ...and now he has a boyfriend .
    I think these occurrences will become less as time progresses. Fifty years ago it was scandalous to be homosexual and people got married to people they weren't attracted to because they had to live up to society's expectations. Nowadays it is more acceptable to be homosexual (or shades in-between). Although in some very conservative communities I believe there are people stuck in tragic relationships because they have to be, not because they want to. I find such relationships very sad because not only does the homosexual person suffer, but the partner too. The partners struggle with feelings of inadequacy and guilt, believing they are not good enough, not knowing the real cause of their partner's disinterest.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 05:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh/Berber
    Ancestry
    Algeria
    Country
    Switzerland
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,943
    Given: 4,116

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GiCa View Post
    I think I could stand and maybe enjoy sex on 3 me and a friend having wild nights on a male.

For soure I won t ever do that with my boyfriend because I would be normally jealous

Tht man should not be my boyfriend. It s aan experience that I would like to do; but mate circumstances on my life have not happened for that and not the right persons and moments.. I think of it quite a lot since some years
    time to go to sleep, buona notteeeee

Banned
    Last Online
    06-27-2021 @ 10:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, West Africa, The Caribbean
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Ken O'Keefe, Booker T Coleman, Bob Marley, Elliott Hulse, Felix Antonion Cruz Jiminian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,414
    Given: 1,414

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GiCa View Post

I think I could kiss a woman and enjoy it; never say ever: I can be open on that; thought the thought of me with a woman feel very weird and absurd on my mind. Probably I'm strictly etherosexual or mostly etherosexual

For sure I belive that all the peoe have both a feminine and a masculine mind in them; in my case as I m a female in the right body of a female my mind is mostly female but I do have some hidden Dr Jekyll side of male mind like everybody does.

Also yes I think and I reflect on nature that has made tosk oposite poles of gender as fertile between eachothers what is fertile for nature is a male and a woman.. All are born from a male and a woman

I know those speeches might sound anti gay; actually I k pro gay as I m a live and let liv person so I m pro gay adoption too

But I reflect why nature make some union underripe: the homssexual unions who are created by nature but are not fertil
    im down

Banned
    Last Online
    03-11-2023 @ 03:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    waka waka
    Country
    Hong-Kong
    Y-DNA
    R-L151
    Taxonomy
    Like Mowgli, but Romanian
    Hero
    the girl reading this 😍😍
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,188
    Given: 3,105

2 Not allowed!

I LIKE WOMEN
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Diverse
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid-Iranid-Faelid
    Politics
    Pragmathic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,154
    Given: 1,061

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aodhan View Post
    I LIKE WOMEN
    Spoiler!
    A trannie is a man that loves women so much that wants become one.

Vai cortar este cabelo muleque!

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Paola Bracho View Post
    Sigmund Freud also invented the theory of Penis envy,where young girls get shocked when they find out that they don't have a penis,so let's not take his words so seriously...
    He was onto something:

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    if i could choose i would become a man. the woman body and psyche is disgustingly weak.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...=1#post4256592

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1