Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: does anyone here wish to be of a different sex?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    most of the videos i find are about male troops though
    dont worry the women fight too . dont know why this matters though because it is normal that of course in war times men are the ones who are primarly fighting . first and foremost it is the duty of men to risk their ass in times of violence ...this is the way it was , it is , and always will be . when we lay in bed late night and hear some strange noises in the house then I will go to check it while I tell you to stay in bed . it would be weird and fucked up if it was the other way around .

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,478
    Given: 5,059

2 Not allowed!

i wouldnt call myself transgender but i fucking hate being a woman and i feel repulsed by my body , i wish i had a strong masculine one with no breasts.
    i want to be both emotionally and physically stronger but estrogens are fucking me up by causing lymphatic edema and severe mood swings. I wouldnt have been as much as a victim of lookism if i was a guy and if i was i would have felt less "wounded" by it . i could have easily found a job which relies on physical strenght (which is what best suits me) or be fit for the army.
    if a "genius" comes to me and askes me 3 wishes the first would be to restart my life as a good looking , smart little boy growing up to be a badass adult man.

what about you?
    Your problem it's in your mind, work on changing the way you think and see things. And things will change. Perspectives are an interesting bunch ...

Commit yourself to something you like that you feel driven by. You seem an enthusiastic about physicall activity. So what are you waiting? I would advice you martial arts. Great for the balance of body and mostly mind. Learn to find strenght from your surroundings, your dog that you seem to love, in people that advice you positively and see your qualitities, IN YOU My opinion of you is that you are an inteligent and funny girl btw.

There's no limits, so stop limiting yourself. If you hit a plateau move on don't stay. It only depends of you. Just let go and become what you can be.

We all fight as men (life is no better for men, we just hide better), women or children. At the end of the day that is what life is about, a strugle. Make it a beautiful one, a strugle for achivement for be in a better place. Sometimes the down points are there to show us the brilliants ones. A blessing in disguise, learn from them.

And stop complaining at the genie The dude was nor even that bad with you! a good looking, smart little girl growing up to be a badass adult woman. that is what he granted you.

You should start to change your user name to coolladybutterfly lady

Spoiler!

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ĮGUIA View Post
    Your problem it's in your mind, work on changing the way you think and see things. And things will change. Perspectives are an interesting bunch ...

Commit yourself to something you like that you feel driven by. You seem an enthusiastic about physicall activity. So what are you waiting? I would advice you martial arts. Great for the balance of body and mostly mind. Learn to find strenght from your surroundings, your dog that you seem to love, in people that advice you positively and see your qualitities, IN YOU My opinion of you is that you are an inteligent and funny girl btw.

There's no limits, so stop limiting yourself. If you hit a plateau move on don't stay. It only depends of you. Just let go and become what you can be.

We all fight as men (life is no better for men, we just hide better), women or children. At the end of the day that is what life is about, a strugle. Make it a beautiful one, a strugle for achivement for be in a better place. Sometimes the down points are there to show us the brilliants ones. A blessing in disguise, learn from them.

And stop complaining at the genie The dude was nor even that bad with you! a good looking, smart little girl growing up to be a badass adult woman. that is what he granted you.

You should start to change your user name to coolladybutterfly lady

Spoiler!
    im a psychiatric patient. im going to take antipsychotic and antidepressive drugs...

i am not complaing because i am ugly now... i have enough money to fix it but because I WAS .
    i regret not being allowed to have a proper emotional development and a normal childhood/adolescence only for the way i look like.
    i spent all these years alone while being mocked.
    I have been sexually molested some times , this adds more why i hate being a woman but if i just happened to have a normal look i would have been most likely a healthy emotionally mature woman who didnt pathetically waste 2 years of her life crying on the bed.
    im trying to get out of this situation , my mental illness isnt serious maybe it would take only few months ...
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 05:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alpha indian
    Ethnicity
    Cool rajasthani
    Country
    India
    Hero
    Panti
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,634
    Given: 2,163

1 Not allowed!

You lack friends and hobbies in your life. And you should join a gym or exercise at home. With proper exercise selection and 2 years of training you could become stronger than average untrained male. And you are not ugly my pappu stand up after i saw your pic
    Bench press 150 kg indian boy
    https://youtu.be/OY6iWBWkUuM
    Help me reaching 310 subscribers

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-18-2019 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 998
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

i am only alive because of my dog, i do not want to abandon it, i will kill myself as soon as he dies. there is no point in living the average pathetic boring existence that most people live .
    I know you are not joking. You should tell about this to your doctor.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    dont worry the women fight too . dont know why this matters though because it is normal that of course in war times men are the ones who are primarly fighting . first and foremost it is the duty of men to risk their ass in times of violence ...this is the way it was , it is , and always will be . when we lay in bed late night and hear some strange noises in the house then I will go to check it while I tell you to stay in bed . it would be weird and fucked up if it was the other way around .
    it isn't simply "gallantry" , we all know what would happen to those young women if they get captured. you even had female fighters committing suicide on the battlefield to avoid capture...

had been the enemies different perhaps the women would engage fighting (i know it sounds so bad) even more than they already do. as far as i know the kurdish forces are extremely pro equality

Last Online
    04-08-2017 @ 10:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 966
    Given: 452

0 Not allowed!

If you, like you say, have money, you should travel. Perhaps to exotic and even dangerous places, if you find everything boring.

Have you ever been in a relationship?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnjakinja View Post
    If you, like you say, have money, you should travel. Perhaps to exotic and even dangerous places, if you find everything boring.

Have you ever been in a relationship?
    i do not want my coiuntry to pay any ransom. but i am thinking about getting a job and travelling all around the world to see beautiful antuquities , it would both kill my perma-boredom and increase my culture.

anyway i have never had a relationship , i have never felt myself attracted to someone .. iam either asexual (totally uncapable of feeling sexual attraction) or demisexual (which would mean that i need first to form an emotional bond )

Andid999
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Uruguayan
    Ancestry
    56% North Italy, 12% Spain, 12% Basque, 12% Lebanon, 6% France, 1% Native American
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H1e
    Taxonomy
    Alpine med
    Politics
    Centre-left
    Religion
    Agnostic - culturally Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,062
    Given: 6,414

0 Not allowed!

i do recognize men have their own struggles but i am only alive because of my dog, i do not want to abandon it, i will kill myself as soon as he dies. there is no point in living the average pathetic boring existence that most people live . i want an adventorous life (reason why i am a gamer) but how can i have it if i am trapped in this pathetic weak aging overly estrogenic body?
    i just wish i was a younger male.
    There are various options for you so no need to freak out or think of suicide.

You might change your gender if you want to, they will give you hormones first, that will deepen your voice, get hairier, etc. Then you might just go ahead and get surgery and get rid of your female genitals..... If you work out and act as a man you might live as one.

Otherwise there are plenty of adventurous girls, and many things you can do to achieve that, but I think you just hate being a girl.

An option in the middle is to become a butch lesbian (act all manly while being a girl)

Itll be good you go to therapy to find out whats really going on in your head and how to solve whatever problems you have - maybe you dont need to do any of that. And remember suicide is for cowards and theres no turning back so dont do it.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,478
    Given: 5,059

0 Not allowed!

im a psychiatric patient. im going to take antipsychotic and antidepressive drugs...

i am not complaing because i am ugly now... i have enough money to fix it but because I WAS .
    i regret not being allowed to have a proper emotional development and a normal childhood/adolescence only for the way i look like.
    i spent all these years alone while being mocked.

The way you looked like, or the way you thought you looked like? Very different things.

Because I saw your pictures and you are a good looking girl, nothing wrong with you. I doubt that people would mock you because of the way you looked, maybe they acknowledge your low self esteem and took advantage of it.

I have been sexually molested some times , this adds more why i hate being a woman but if i just happened to have a normal look i would have been most likely a healthy emotionally mature woman who didnt pathetically waste 2 years of her life crying on the bed.
    Very sorry to hear this. But thinking logically this is a backward way of thinking. The victim is never the one to blame my friend the perpetrator is, always. The scumbag is the one you blame.
    You were already harmed in ways you only know, don't harm yourself even more for the blame of other(s). It's like when a woman is raped and she is the one getting the blame by some idiots because she was wearing "provocative clothes". She could even be naked no one has the right to force her in any way.

im trying to get out of this situation , my mental illness isnt serious maybe it would take only few months ..
    And you will overcome, it depends on you tho this is good news here. You will get out of this, positive thinking. I wish you the best.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information