Thread: Vincent Reynouard: UK Holocaust Memorial Museum: I challenge the British Authorities

Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 05:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,121
    Given: 1,884

0 Not allowed!

Default Vincent Reynouard: UK Holocaust Memorial Museum: I challenge the British Authorities

Next year, an Holocaust Museum Memorial will be built in the heart of London, near the Parliament. In this video, a French revisionist, Vincent Reynouard, challenges the British authorities.

He asks:

1. for the Memorial's designer to provide proof, a single element of proof that confirms the existence of "gas chambers" at Auschwitz, Majdanek , Treblinka, Sobibor or Belzec.

2. for a public debate between revisionists and historians to discuss the value of this evidence.

Plan of the video :

Part I. How I became a revisionist

Part II. 1945 : how an old yarn from the First World War became a "reality"

- 1. Extorted confessions
    - 2. An old yarn from 1916 reappeared in 1942
    - 3. 1944: the Soviets recycled this old yarn to galvanize their troops into the last assault of the Third Reich
    - 4. 1945: the Allied carried on with soviet propaganda to divert public attention from their own war crimes (carpet bombings...)
    - 5. In Germany, the Allies "discovered" at the last minute a homicidal "gas chamber" (at Dachau)
    - 6. Shoah: the reality
    - 7. "Gas chambers": a creed imposed on the world without a single element of proof
    - 8. "Six Million": a figure unfounded
    - 9. Nazi "gas chambers": a silly story (no toxic gas would have be necessary)
    - 10. What the 1944-1945 propagandists didn't foresee
    - 11. Antirevisionist laws everywhere: the last solution to protect the Holocaust myth (British people, beware!)
    - 12. From fines to fixed prison: harder and harder repression (my own experience in France)
    - 13. From judicial repression to social persecution

Part III. British revisionists must attack the Holocaust myth from the front

- 1. "Holocaust": a new religion
    - 2. Our challenge to the British authorities
    POUR UNE HISTOIRE DÉBARRASSÉE DES NOMBREUX MENSONGES
    Vincent Reynouard: Je suis ingénieur chimiste et historien révisionniste français. J’expose de la façon la plus pédagogique possible les arguments révisionnistes. Je propose, j’expose, je n’impose rien. Chacun doit (ou devrait) être libre de se faire une opinion sur le sujet. .

Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 05:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,121
    Given: 1,884

0 Not allowed!

POUR UNE HISTOIRE DÉBARRASSÉE DES NOMBREUX MENSONGES
    Vincent Reynouard: Je suis ingénieur chimiste et historien révisionniste français. J’expose de la façon la plus pédagogique possible les arguments révisionnistes. Je propose, j’expose, je n’impose rien. Chacun doit (ou devrait) être libre de se faire une opinion sur le sujet. .

Thread Information