Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
I like fast food too taste wise but it is unhealthy and way too caloric dense . when I was my fattest mcdonalds was one of the reasons . and I didnt even eat it all that regulary and I am someone who also eats a lot of vegetables/fruit/fiber etc. . nowdays I eat it almost never ...maybe all 3-4 months or so but even that is a stretch . I mostly boycott fast food companies because I dont see much sense in spending money to poison myself .
Yeah.
When I first got my own car, I had fast food all the time. We had never ate fast food much before that. I have it maybe once every few months now
I don't think it's as unhealthy as people make it out to be as long as it's not had too much.
Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
the food is bad. Its extremely unhealthy for you. And Mcdonalds food in particular is extremely bad. Wendys is better food. You can get food relatively fast and its still decent. Good example is boston market. Hell if you wanted fastfood but still didnt care about your health so much even 5 guys burgers is better. You don't wait that long for it neither. Like 8 minutes.
I like McDonald's fries, but Wendy's definitely has better burgers.