Zelda Fitzgerald
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 213
    Given: 185

1 Not allowed!

Default Trump and Zionism

I'm quite heartily surprised I don't see more debate here on how "good" Trump would be for European nationalism, given his Zionist ties, as well as his son-in-law's Zionist views. Zionist, conservative Jews seem to love Trump and I don't see how this is compatible with some of the right wing views I see espoused on this forum.

Is your principle concern with his strictness on immigration to the United States and supposed creation of jobs?

I do not identify with the Trump presidency in any way, shape or form, as I don't think lifting environmental restrictions nor muzzling science is good for the United States, as someone who actually cared about his nation and his people would want to advance science and conserve natural resources for citizens and future generations. Trump is no Teddy Roosevelt, I find his hostility towards climate science and even clean air/water appalling, and his hush ups of scientists and park rangers fundamentally ignorant and bizarre. I also don't think the "truth" is up for debate, there's no such thing as "alternative facts" - those are called lies by sane people.

BUT from the standpoint of many who are members here, who espouse fear of the Zionist establishment, I'm unclear how you're reconciling this with European nationalism.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

0 Not allowed!

It's interesting, because supporting Zionism could work in parallel with white nationalism for Europe.

For those who don't like Jews, they should support Israel, so the Jews don't have to live in Europe - they can return to their supposed spiritual homeland, either voluntarily or by force. They should even support Greater Israel, so there is more room for more Jews to relocate.

For those who don't mind Jews, they should still support Israel, as it is a useful middle eastern forward operating base of the American empire. White nationalism does not solve the problem of modern economies' dependence on fossil fuels, oil in particular, which makes the oil reserves of the middle east strategically important. It helps if we have friends, clients and allies in the area. Despite its small size, Israel has proven itself to be quite capable militarily - better than its neighbours, at least.

Go Trump.

Kitten Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2018 @ 04:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scots-Irish, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid-Alpinid
    Politics
    moderate
    Hero
    Zelda Fitzgerald
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 213
    Given: 185

0 Not allowed!

That would make more sense if the economic future wasn't actually solidly in renewable energy. The fossil fuel economy is changing, and nothing Trump says or does will stop that.

I'm wondering because I see a little bit of pro-Trump stuff here, but I don't necessarily see this sentiment universally among nationalists elsewhere, especially not among the right wing in Europe.

I've long said I'd probably be conservative if I actually lived in Europe. Because in America the conservatives have a really psychotic dismissal of climate change which is unacceptable, it's frankly stupid, and being against environmental regulations is in no way historically conservative nor Republican (thus my remark about Theodore Roosevelt).

But overall, if there's a Zionist establishment, and Trump is upholding it, how does this not make him the enemy? Because I've seen others say that Israelis actually don't like European nationalism, and Zionism wouldn't necessarily "force" Jews out of Europe, as you're suggesting. Only the most conservative of Jews are Zionist.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

2 Not allowed!

I've noticed a lot of the Trump support on here has dwindled down a lot actually. I used to spend a good deal of time arguing with his idiot supporters, but I don't know where they've gone.

And you're right. Unless you're Jewish, a zionist or filthy rich, Trump will NOT be a good president.

Trump will be a bad president if you happen to support:
    The rights of religious and racial minorities
    Environmental protection
    Fair labor regulation
    Health care reform
    economic competitiveness

I'm sure there's many others I'm missing but you get the idea.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,939
    Given: 12,766

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    I've noticed a lot of the Trump support on here has dwindled down a lot actually. I used to spend a good deal of time arguing with his idiot supporters, but I don't know where they've gone.

And you're right. Unless you're Jewish, a zionist or filthy rich, Trump will NOT be a good president.

Trump will be a bad president if you happen to support:
    The rights of religious and racial minorities
    Environmental protection
    Fair labor regulation
    Health care reform
    economic competitiveness

I'm sure there's many others I'm missing but you get the idea.
    You confuse Trump no longer being a hot topic on the forum with lack of support.

Marmie, Theodore Roosevelt split with the Republican party.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,939
    Given: 12,766

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I'm quite heartily surprised I don't see more debate here on how "good" Trump would be for European nationalism, given his Zionist ties, as well as his son-in-law's Zionist views. Zionist, conservative Jews seem to love Trump and I don't see how this is compatible with some of the right wing views I see espoused on this forum.

Is your principle concern with his strictness on immigration to the United States and supposed creation of jobs?

I do not identify with the Trump presidency in any way, shape or form, as I don't think lifting environmental restrictions nor muzzling science is good for the United States, as someone who actually cared about his nation and his people would want to advance science and conserve natural resources for citizens and future generations. Trump is no Teddy Roosevelt, I find his hostility towards climate science and even clean air/water appalling, and his hush ups of scientists and park rangers fundamentally ignorant and bizarre. I also don't think the "truth" is up for debate, there's no such thing as "alternative facts" - those are called lies by sane people.

BUT from the standpoint of many who are members here, who espouse fear of the Zionist establishment, I'm unclear how you're reconciling this with European nationalism.
    So you're a one trick issue pony who is upset about other people who are one trick issue ponies because you feel your issue is more important than their issues. There is no doubt that there is climate change. The question is if it's part of a normal process (consider the significant climate change during the 14th century). Lets not pretend the scientific community all agree on this issue and lets not be one trick issue ponies. No one is going to ever make any one person content on every issue. You go with the person who touches on most of the issues you care about. Is it safe to say you don't have children and a husband who has an unstable job? Or that you live in an area where hospitals close because there are too many undocumented immigrants who have been getting services without insurance and haven't paid their medical bills and so these hospitals can't afford to keep open? Etc.. Etc...

Big picture, Marmie. Not every small picture.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

It is how populism raged over the history, people can never resist populist charisma(if not intrigues). I only hope no more unnecessary wars from Trump fand I am not letting myself duped by any sort of populism. But Mr Trump is still more of an honest human than chinese government, which is bent on fuelling its delusional superpower self-conceit. I hope someone can stop this beast, I am so disgusted by their vulgarized ideas and propagandas.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,924
    Given: 4,821

0 Not allowed!

I think Trump is going to do a good job. Obviously the Jewish ex Goldman Sachs bankers on his cabinet is not good news....sounds like main street will get fleeced, like they did with Quantitative Easing allowing Goldman Sachs to front run Feds Bonds purchases.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Thread Information