Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Battle of Keren, Where Indians Beat Fascist Italy of The Failed Italian Empire

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by von.nteller View Post
    Actually Whites are probably closer to Somalis and Mexicans, both in behavior, IQ, educational and crime levels.

The only thing my Gujju ass has in common with some Mexican is skin tone.

And Whites here in California actually don't object to it, neither do they object to us running all of the IT/technology start ups in Silicon Valley.

You can keep it up with your ignorant generalizations, it won't change the fact that your home country is undeveloped and you live in a civilization that comes from my people. You do live up to the stereotype among Indians of being Greedy/Stuck up quiet well though.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2017 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ________
    Ethnicity
    ________
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 114
    Given: 139

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    You can keep it up with your ignorant generalizations, it won't change the fact that your home country is undeveloped and you live in a civilization that comes from my people. You do live up to the stereotype among Indians of being Greedy/Stuck up quiet well though.
    On the quite contrary. One of my issues with Indians living in Canada and the United States is PRECISELY the negative stereotypes you are complaining about.

-The greed and obsession of getting ahead of others,
    -community shaming,
    -excessive ethnocentricism,
    -religious fanaticism (Swaminaryans for instance) etc

I am critical of my own community as I am critical of all you non-Indians.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2017 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ________
    Ethnicity
    ________
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 114
    Given: 139

0 Not allowed!

^Getting ahead in business and making profits is a POSITIVE, not being greedy.

Just to clarify.

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 03:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by echoS290 View Post
    Punjabi girls aren't as conservative/prudish as Hindu women, but still not as promiscuous as White girls or Latinas.

I don't believe you banged more than 3.

either way, I like how you admire them and want to marry one. More power to you

David Frawley is a great man, by the way.

Punjabi Girls are as conservative as any other Indian/Pakistani Women, there are few Punjabis in USA, so you hardly come across any Punjabi Women, that is why you know nothing about Punjabi Women. Punjabi Women are not Promiscuous at all and you had the audacity to compare them with White Girls or Latina Girls ROFL.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Europeanforever View Post
    Punjabi Girls are as conservative as any other Indian/Pakistani Women, there are few Punjabis in USA, so you hardly come across any Punjabi Women, that is why you know nothing about Punjabi Women. Punjabi Women are not Promiscuous at all and you had the audacity to compare them with White Girls or Latina Girls ROFL.
    Alright Fractal, enjoy being a short virgin who was hacked on the aprcitiy discord community. Have fun making 100+ troll accounts because you are a pathetic insecure degenerate.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Alright Fractal, enjoy being a short virgin who was hacked on the aprcitiy discord community. Have fun making 100+ troll accounts because you are a pathetic insecure degenerate.
    ??. That's not me.

And anyways he is right. White girls and Latinas are far more promiscuous than South Asians - including Punjabis. It's not even fucking close.

We're both right about that as about there being more Indian engineers and physicists in the USA than Italian-Scots people.
    Last edited by Fractal; 12-18-2017 at 08:03 AM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    ??. That's not me.

And anyways he is right. White girls and Latinas are far more promiscuous than South Asians - including Punjabis. It's not even fucking close.

We're both right about that as about there being more Indian engineers and physicists in the USA than Italian-Scots people.
    LOL, i am not even Indian, and this Italian clown gets fooled all the time, I am a White British who grew up in Canada, and who has plenty Indian/Pakistani friends.

White Girls and Latinas are indeed promiscuous sad but true. but why are you even comparing South Asian Women with White Girls or Latinas when in reality South Asian Women are not at all promiscuous, South Asian Women and Arab Women are the only Women in this world who are not promiscuous and who rarely date/marry outside their own South Asian/Indian race and Arab Race respectively. So you comparing South Asian Women with White women or Latinas is totally retarded.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Europeanforever View Post
    LOL, i am not even Indian, and this Italian clown gets fooled all the time, I am a White British who grew up in Canada, and who has plenty Indian/Pakistani friends.

White Girls and Latinas are indeed promiscuous sad but true. but why are you even comparing South Asian Women with White Girls or Latinas when in reality South Asian Women are not at all promiscuous, South Asian Women and Arab Women are the only Women in this world who are not promiscuous and who rarely date/marry outside their own South Asian/Indian race and Arab Race respectively. So you comparing South Asian Women with White women or Latinas is totally retarded.
    Agreed. Double the case in the USA.

I'd suggest not interacting or responding to any posts from MagnusAurelius. Even if he quotes you, just ignore.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    Agreed. Double the case in the USA.

I'd suggest not interacting or responding to any posts from MagnusAurelius. Even if he quotes you, just ignore.
    Double the case?? Did not get you

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

LOL, you are obviously an Italian TROLL, cant handle the truth then leave this forum forever, I am Not even Indian, I am British White and unlike you I am not a psychotic White supremacist and a racist, i am a realist and the truth is you have not got a single Indian Wife or an Indian Gf, Indian Women which includes Punjabi Women are conservative and cultured and rarely date out.

you are another bitter Italian clown who cannot the defeat of Italy and the fall of Italy at the hands of British soldiers, You called Indian soldiers as inept ?? ROFL, when in reality Indian soldiers were the back bone of the British Army during both World Wars.

I dont read fairy tales and fake history unlike you, I am neutral , I know way more Indian history than you do, Indians are one of the bravest and ferocious warriors on Earth, that is why there are so many Indian soldiers( mainly Sikhs) in the British army,

Indians have always repelled countless enemies in the past, Indians have defeated the Huns, Mongols, Persians, Arabs, even the Greeks( Alexander was indeed defeated by the Indian King Porus https://www.rbth.com/blogs/2013/05/2...invasion_25383) and also the Turks.

Arabs conquered and converted Whole of middle east in just few Decades, arabs conquered whole of Persia, Egypt in 15 to 20 yrs max, Arabs conquered Spain and ruled Spain for 700 yrs and Italy for 100 yrs, the same Arabs took more than 100 yrs to just be at the borders of India, Arabs were constantly repelled by Indians, Arabs described the Indian Excursion as the toughest. Arabs could never conquer India and gave up on invading India because Indians were constantly beating back the Arabs. same thing happened with the Turks/Mughals, the Turks were constantly repelled by the Indian Kings. therefore Turks used slimy deceit to "defeat" Indians,

Mughals won by slimy deceits because they could not defeat Indians face to face in fair and equal battles, they poisoned the Indian kings, poisoned the army during battle, destroyed the highly advanced weapons during night time from within then waged war on Indians when Indians were asleep during nigh time, then they used treachery and betrayal, also India produced tons of traitors, these foreign Islamic invaders could never defeat Indians in a fair and square battle field.

Same "tactic" was applied by the British because they could not defeat the Indians, anyways We British never ruled over India, Jew Rothschild - owner of the East India Company did, We British were ourselves puppets and slaves of the Rothschild family and to this day Rothschild Family is ruling Europe since the 14th century.

during WW, Italians were defeating the British in all battles, then British brought the brave Indian soldiers and Indian soldiers literally mowed down the Italians like carrots, so no Indians fight not because of the support of the Europeans... the reality is the other way around, it is Europeans who fight because of the support of Indians, we British could only win because of the brave Indian Soldiers and that is we have lots of Indians in the British Army, Indian soldiers are the back bone of our British army, so stop your nonsense dear disgusting Racist Italian, stop embarrassing us Whites.

you are an extremely racist, bigoted, White Supremacist retard who loves to embarrass us Whites and consider Whites as superior to others and whose claims are built by reading false and fake history.

https://kulveersamra.wordpress.com/2...met-the-sikhs/

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information