caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Default androgen insensitivity syndrome

Androgen insensitivity syndrome is a condition that affects sexual development before birth and during puberty. People with this condition are genetically male, with one X chromosome and one Y chromosome in each cell. Because their bodies are unable to respond to certain male sex hormones (called androgens), they may have mostly female external sex characteristics or signs of both male and female sexual development.

Complete androgen insensitivity syndrome occurs when the body cannot use androgens at all. People with this form of the condition have the external sex characteristics of females, but do not have a uterus and therefore do not menstruate and are unable to conceive a child (infertile). They are typically raised as females and have a female gender identity. Affected individuals have male internal sex organs (testes) that are undescended, which means they are abnormally located in the pelvis or abdomen. Undescended testes have a small chance of becoming cancerous later in life if they are not surgically removed. People with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome also have sparse or absent hair in the pubic area and under the arms.

The partial and mild forms of androgen insensitivity syndrome result when the body's tissues are partially sensitive to the effects of androgens. People with partial androgen insensitivity (also called Reifenstein syndrome) can have genitalia that look typically female, genitalia that have both male and female characteristics, or genitalia that look typically male. They may be raised as males or as females and may have a male or a female gender identity. People with mild androgen insensitivity are born with male sex characteristics, but they are often infertile and tend to experience breast enlargement at puberty.

Mutations in the AR gene cause androgen insensitivity syndrome. This gene provides instructions for making a protein called an androgen receptor. Androgen receptors allow cells to respond to androgens, which are hormones (such as testosterone) that direct male sexual development. Androgens and androgen receptors also have other important functions in both males and females, such as regulating hair growth and sex drive. Mutations in the AR gene prevent androgen receptors from working properly, which makes cells less responsive to androgens or prevents cells from using these hormones at all.

https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/an...rome#resources
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    02-24-2018 @ 05:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

0 Not allowed!

Even with both male and female characteristics, they should know what they truly are. If they feel male, they should not choose to be female. Vice versa. Do the right thing and don't be fooled basically.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Symptoms of CAIS do not appear until puberty,[2] which may be slightly delayed,[18] but is otherwise normal except for absent menses and diminished or absent secondary terminal hair.[1] Axillary hair (i.e. armpit hair) fails to develop in one third of all cases.

External genitalia is normal, although the labia and clitoris are sometimes underdeveloped.[20][21] The vaginal depth is widely variable, but is typically shorter than unaffected women;[1] one study of eight women with CAIS measured the average vaginal depth to be 5.9 cm [22] (vs. 11.1 ± 1.0 cm for unaffected women [23]). In some extreme cases, the vagina has been reported to be aplastic (resembling a "dimple"), though the exact incidence of this is unknown.

testes may be located intra-abdominally, at the internal inguinal ring, or may herniate into the labia majora, often leading to the discovery of the condition.

Testosterone produced by the testes cannot be directly used due to the mutant androgen receptor that characterizes CAIS; instead, it is aromatized into estrogen, which effectively feminizes the body and accounts for the normal female phenotype observed in CAIS.

Immature sperm cells in the testes are arrested at an early stage and do not mature, since sensitivity to androgens is required in order for spermatogenesis to complete

The Müllerian system (the fallopian tubes, uterus, and upper portion of the vagina) typically regresses due to the presence of anti-Müllerian hormone originating from the Sertoli cells of the testes.[18] These women are thus born without fallopian tubes, a cervix, or a uterus,[18] and the vagina ends "blindly" in a pouch.[1] Müllerian regression does not fully complete in approximately one third of all cases, resulting in Müllerian "remnants".[18] Although rare, a few cases of women with CAIS and fully developed Müllerian structures have been reported. In one exceptional case, a 22-year-old with CAIS was found to have a normal cervix, uterus, and fallopian tubes.[38] In an unrelated case, a fully developed uterus was found in a 22-year-old adult with CAIS.

Other subtle differences that have been reported include slightly longer limbs and larger hands and feet due to a proportionally greater stature than unaffected women,[39][40][41] larger teeth,[42][43] minimal or no acne,[44] well developed breasts,[45] and a greater incidence of meibomian gland dysfunction (i.e. dry eye syndromes and light sensitivity).[46]

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

CAIS is associated with a decreased bone mineral density. the deficiency is directly attributable to the role of androgens in bone mineralization.
    CAIS is also associated with an increased risk for gonadal tumors (e.g. germ cell malignancy) in adulthood if gonadectomy is not performed.[33][56][57][58] The risk of malignant germ cell tumors in women with CAIS increases with age and has been estimated to be 3.6% at 25 years and 33% at 50 years.[58] The incidence of gonadal tumors in childhood is thought to be relatively low; a recent review of the medical literature [56] found that only three cases of malignant germ cell tumors in prepubescent girls have been reported in association with CAIS in the last 100 years.

CAIS body type :
    Spoiler!

Bilateral inguinal hernia. CAIS is not usually suspected until after puberty unless an inguinal hernia presents.
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

0 Not allowed!

why do you bother with such things ? do you think you have that or what ?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Many surgical procedures have been developed to create a neovagina, as none of them is ideal.[24] Surgical intervention should only be considered after non-surgical pressure dilation methods have failed to produce a satisfactory result.[24] Neovaginoplasty can be performed using skin grafts, a segment of bowel, ileum, peritoneum, Interceed,[68][69] buccal mucosa, amnion, or dura mater.[24][70][71] Success of such methods should be determined by sexual function, and not just by vaginal length, as has been done in the past.[71] Ileal or cecal segments may be problematic because of a shorter mesentery, which may produce tension on the neovagina, leading to stenosis.[71] The sigmoid neovagina is thought to be self-lubricating, without the excess mucus production associated with segments of small bowel.[71] Vaginoplasty may create scarring at the introitus (the vaginal opening), which requires additional surgery to correct. Vaginal dilators are required postoperatively to prevent vaginal stenosis from scarring.[22][24] Other complications include bladder and bowel injuries.[24] Yearly exams are required as neovaginoplasty carries a risk of carcinoma,[24] although carcinoma of the neovagina is uncommon.[70][71] Neither neovaginoplasty nor vaginal dilation should be performed before puberty.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    why do you bother with such things ? do you think you have that or what ?
    NO
    I just like sharing the little knowledge I have
    anyway ... sadly I bleed...

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    NO
    I just like sharing the little knowledge I have
    anyway ... sadly I bleed...