Thread: The Real Story of the Rg-Vedic Aryans According To a Renowned Anthropologist: Big Mediterranean Men

Banned
    Last Online
    04-20-2019 @ 06:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Voodoo
    Ethnicity
    Anthropofagist + Ifá Practitioner
    Ancestry
    Jumanji
    Country
    Haiti
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid + some Veddoid (1/128) + Kaffirid (1/555)
    Politics
    Papa Doc
    Hero
    Idi Amin + Kmack
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Relationship Status
    I killed my 4 wives
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,378
    Given: 3,032

1 Not allowed!

Default The Real Story of the Rg-Vedic Aryans According To a Renowned Anthropologist: Big Mediterranean Men

As we all know by now, Rg-Vedics were initially inhabiting SE Europe and were pastoralists practicing early Indo-European religions. Their natural habitat was the Pontic Steppe around the Black Sea. Their looks were mostly Irano-Nordic and some Mediterranoid-Nordoid blends. They moved to Asiatic Steppe before invading India and it seems they were not the only Aryans moving there, Iranic groups known as Dasas were already there:

''While the Proto-Indo-Aryans left the "Aryan homeland" in the Pontic steppes north of the Black Sea around 2300 BCE by pushing further east to the Asiatic steppes, the Proto-Iranian speakers stayed in south-eastern Europe until they adopted horse-riding around 1500 BCE. Almost immediately the first East Iranians moved to southern Central Asia, where they succeeded the BMAC, taking over some BMAC traditions like fortified settlements. These East Iranian speakers are the Dāsas, whose fortresses were stormed by the Rigvedic Aryans on their way to the Indus Valley. The Dāsas, whose ethnic name is derived from the East Iranian word dasa (later daha) meaning 'man, hero', also came to South Asia, adopting there the Indo-Aryan language, but bringing with them some of their gods - among them Śambara, Yama (Avestan Yima) and 'the master of Fire' Ātar-iśvan (whose name changed into Mātariśvan in the Veda). The use of an enemy's skull as a drinking vessel, and the promiscuous orgies before a war-expedition may also be Dāsa heritage in Śākta Tantrism.''

As we know, not only the these Iranics mixed with the BMAC culture, the Indo-Aryans have done the same. It means they look changed from the early Irano-Nordics to dark-haired Mediterranoid forms which resembled modern Mediterranean/Dinaric/Alpine types. They totally devastated the natives of the Indian subcontinent, creating many mixed race mutts with the Onge/Australoid looking native populations.

Onge populations, maternal ancestors from modern Indians:

As I know some spiritually degenerate shitskins will try to deny the fact of Aryan Invasion I let here some thoughts from Prof. Parpola about the ''negationists'', ''hindu nationalists'' being destroyed like their Onge ancestors once were:

'' Sanskrit and other Indo-Aryan languages belong to the Indo-European language family. The proto-language, from which which all branches of this linguistic family descend, can to a large extent be reconstructed by comparing the similarities and differences between the different Indo-European languages. We know from the reconstructed vocabulary of this proto-language that its speakers had ox-drawn wagons and carts, wheeled vehicles that are world-wide first attested about 3600 BCE in the Tripolye culture of present-day Ukraine and Moldavia in south-eastern Europe. Due to climatic change, this most advanced Copper Age culture dispersed about 3400 BCE in all directions: Tripolye-related people moved with their wheeled vehicles into areas where Indo-European languages later appeared, most of them in Europe. Speakers of the Indo-Aryan languages can be traced back to Tripolye origins through a chain of genetically related archaeological cultures of the Eurasian steppes. The reconstruction is confirmed by Proto-Indo-Aryan words borrowed into the last phase of the Uralic protolanguage spoken around 2300-2000 BCE in the northeast of European Russia. Proto-Uralic *kekra 'circular thing, cycle' attests to the transition from Proto-Indo-European *kwekwlos 'wheel, cycle' into Sanskrit cakra 'wheel, cycle'. These archaeological and linguistic reconstructions are widely approved by archaeologists and linguists in many countries. There is no such internationally acknowledged archaeological and linguistic evidence for the hypothesis that India was the original Indo-European homeland and that the Indo-European languages spoken in Europe have come from India. I trust that eventually truth will prevail, as per the Sanskrit adage adopted by the state of India as its logo: satyam eva jayate.''

This is me, Ouroboros, Neolithic Aryan (Nordic Aryans + BMAC) Fair/Tan-Skinned Caucasoid 6'1 tall and imposing beard, ready to totally destroy Gujaratis' ancestor

These are Gujaratis' female ancestors running from my wrath

Theme admitedly borrowed from MagnusAurelius.

Discuss negroes.
    Last edited by Loki; 10-25-2017 at 09:42 AM.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,005
    Given: 12,791

1 Not allowed!

To put so much effort and yet fail so badly.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 11:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

2 Not allowed!

it is almost as if magnus hacked your account

Banned
    Last Online
    04-20-2019 @ 06:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Voodoo
    Ethnicity
    Anthropofagist + Ifá Practitioner
    Ancestry
    Jumanji
    Country
    Haiti
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid + some Veddoid (1/128) + Kaffirid (1/555)
    Politics
    Papa Doc
    Hero
    Idi Amin + Kmack
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Relationship Status
    I killed my 4 wives
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,378
    Given: 3,032

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    To put so much effort and yet fail so badly.
    Thanks for bumping my thread. I was expecting Fractal to do it.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,005
    Given: 12,791

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    Thanks for bumping my thread. I was expecting Fractal to do it.
    I'm glad I could make your day. The family must be proud.

Thread Information