Politics
    Moderate Libertarian Left
    Religion
    Spiritual, but not religious.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,357
    Given: 1,528

1 Not allowed!

I'm a tolerant liberal leftist. AGREE WITH WHAT I FUCKING SAY OR YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE, BIGOT, REDNECK, RACIST, PIECE OF SHIT.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-27-2021 @ 10:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, West Africa, The Caribbean
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Ken O'Keefe, Booker T Coleman, Bob Marley, Elliott Hulse, Felix Antonion Cruz Jiminian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,414
    Given: 1,414

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post
    All I was trying to get at is that there is no such thing as original thought. Whatever you think has been thought by a million people before you, and it will be thought again a million times after you.

It's what I like to term "first year student syndrome". This is very prevalent in students of the political sciences. They've learnt about Marx and revolution, they've touched on philosophy of the existentialists. They suddenly think they know everything and go on crusades about this or that, decide to rebel against something (be it colonialism or whatever else gets people's blood boiling). Look at all the student unrest out there. The majority of it is caused by first and second year students who believe they have received a special information from God (or whoever else they worship). They fully believe that what they are doing is the first time this is happening. But it happens year after year and is a well-known phenomenon.

Believe me, when I was younger I had many more than 10 drippy dicks demanding my attention. enisdance:
    its not about the amount of dicks you have or had, i was merely making a statment about how easy you women have it as it relates to that, for all i know you proly sucked a 70 year old man's dick or like maybe over 1,000 dicks idk, idc

not saying what you said isnt true but i already know all that, what your saying, idc how many have those thoughts. and i aint like those ppl u mentioned, im a quiet one who plays the game but doesn't like the game but plays it because theres no other way, which is retarded, i play the game but go to the forest or swamp out here when i can with others similar to me (former farmers or others from non-modern or unasleep ways of living) and hunt, do campfires, set up tents, kill & cook what we find and eat it, meditate, barbeque, bongfires, smoke grass, bathe in rivers (sometimes infested with alligators but not many where we usually go), we do all that when we can, usually after a hard day or week at night

Banned
    Last Online
    05-20-2018 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euramerasian
    Ethnicity
    Mexican
    Ancestry
    1/4 Spanish; 1/4 Japanese; 1/4 German; 1/4 Amerindian
    Country
    France
    Region
    Pays de la Loire
    Politics
    She said, "Don't make others suffer for your personal hatred."
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,226
    Given: 456

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicanese View Post
    its not about the amount of dicks you have or had, i was merely making a statment about how easy you women have it as it relates to that, for all i know you proly sucked a 70 year old man's dick or like maybe over 1,000 dicks idk, idc

not saying what you said isnt true but i already know all that, what your saying, idc how many have those thoughts. and i aint like those ppl u mentioned, im a quiet one who plays the game but doesn't like the game but plays it because theres no other way, which is retarded, i play the game but go to the forest or swamp out here when i can with others similar to me (former farmers or others from non-modern or unasleep ways of living) and hunt, do campfires, set up tents, kill & cook what we find and eat it, meditate, barbeque, bongfires, smoke grass, bathe in rivers (sometimes infested with alligators but not many where we usually go), we do all that when we can, usually after a hard day or week at night

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic / Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Taxonomy
    West Baltid
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,591
    Given: 16,990

1 Not allowed!

I have to admit that this is very interesting. Could I join a bongfire?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,686
    Given: 9,316

0 Not allowed!

Am i a cynic & rebel?

I dont like more than half of people in western society (i dont despise, i respect them) cause i think they'r plain o'l stupid, selfish, and weak
    I don't like rules
    I don't like laws
    I don't believe we have freedom
    I don't like western society
    I don't like modernism
    I don't like the way things are going with us and future generation, which is seperation & hatred even with family
    I don't like too much desires
    I don't like money
    I wish money was all burn't and dissapeared
    I desire an apacolypes to happen to see people's true colors and observe everyone just eating eachother till they realize how pathetic they really all are
    I don't like the 2000s (present-time)
    I believe we live in a very feminist society
    I don't think there's anything manly about a muscular man until the individual proves to me that he can actually lift something heavier than a random strong-lazy fat fuck boy (which most do btw, but ppl associate strength with muscles, i always prove em wrong)
    Today i don't believe in over half the things they tell us about history in education, i think they hide the truth and i like to investigate it on my own and come up with my own conclusions, but of course, that's not gonna get you anywhere in this fucked up western society anyways, they don';t like rebels
    ofc no, you're just butthurt

Description: "have you bored of sysrem, lie and falce? welcome to hoboes"

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹