Taken from Michael Caines new Biography "The Elephant to Hollywood"

Page 30.

Where Wilson's was failing to educate me , the Tower cinema was doing a lot better- and not just in the world of film. One day i turned up at the box office as usual with my chocolate bar and while i was buying my ticket , the girl behind the glass whispered, "Give us your chocolate and i'll show you me tits" My jaw dropped. I sneaked a look at her torso. She was no oil painting, but when you're fourteen most girls have a certain allure. "OK", I said hoarsley and pushed the bar across the counter before she could change her mind. She glanced around. The foyer was empty. "Here you are then Romeo," she said and slowly lifted one side of her jumper to reveal a slightly grubby bra, with one finger , she pulled up the left cup until first a nipple popped out and then a whole white breast. It was enormous! It quivered before my staring eyes for at most two seconds before she bundled it back inside her bra, pulled down her sweater , grabbed the chocolate bar and slammed down the box office window closed. As i walked the long lonely walk down the darkened corridor to the screen , a sense of injustice began to grow, she'd said "tits" plural i'd only seen one. And now i was left with no chocolate. It did'nt seem unfair to me and i vowed never to pay for sex again!