Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Have you ever had a Herr Abubu moment?

Last Online
    11-16-2020 @ 11:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    :....:
    Country
    Bhutan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,663
    Given: 2,177

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bari View Post
    Why is it a good thing? People did just fine in the past without having dozens of one night-stands behind them to have a dignified sex life in their marriage? Its become an illusion that its a good thing because society has become utterly sexualized so that after 3-digit sex partners People can't get content anymore and keep searching for the perfect sex like a junkie searching for the perfect hit.
    In the past people got married at age 18, currently at age +-30.
    For many people is not easy to stay virgins till marriage because of this:

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia View Post
    I agree. In the past, not just people getting married at a young age, but also puberty comes a couple of years later comparing with today's generations. Asking to a girl to resist until marriage, not a couple of years as a century ago, but more than ten years, is a difficult thing, she feel fatigue on the right hand.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-28-2018 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Samhället
    Country
    Sweden
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 534
    Given: 572

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia View Post
    Ah, yes. And more get children at a later age also because priority of long education and career climbing being a higher priority these days. Money rules above the fact that its better to get chidren at earlier age. People should work around this and still marry at younger age, the modern lifestyle so to speak is in no way a obstacle to get married if there is motivation to. Its all about mentality and what you expect from life.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

2 Not allowed!

Why is it a good thing? People did just fine in the past without having dozens of one night-stands behind them to have a dignified sex life in their marriage? Its become an illusion that its a good thing because society has become utterly sexualized so that after 3-digit sex partners People can't get content anymore and keep searching for the perfect sex like a junkie searching for the perfect hit.

I am perfectly settled with my way of life. Your snarky comments won't change that.

And what is this; another nasty Albanianism rat to add to my ignore list? Why don't you post Your Picture in the photo thread, or are you like the coward skerdilaid attacking others appearance without showing Your own face? I'd say I am average looking, and getting laid is not really an accomplishment these days. I am not a virgin myself even if I defend it. You are overestimating this game thing about getting laid like its science, but its not. But because you are unable to elevate yourself to a higher purpose and live a sinful life you are projecting at me to feel better about yourself.
    Adding someone to the ignore list is the pussiest thing one can do

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

4 Not allowed!

Why is being a virgin a bad thing? This is the sort of thinking that has increased sexual diseases in this world yet people still glorify sex outside of marriage. There is a higher purpose in this life than materialism and scoring sex from as many strangers as possible.
    Thats almost a decade back, so what? My main interest there was trolling the serbs and had a good time with it. I have long ago abandoned nationalism. And I am in no way a radical Muslim because I try to properly follow Islam.
    I am not a virgin due to a different mindset when I was younger, but I am not going to pretend that sexual promiscuity is a good thing because of that. Their thought is narcissistic. They believe that somehow they are validated if they have sex with some random person they met at a club. It means they must be attractive in their minds. That feeling of validation vanes, however, and they have to keep themselves on a high, or else they'll feel they are worthless.

Internet forums are a way for many people to play out their complexes, insecurities and other psychological issues out. Many of them are deeply damaged and are acting out and projecting their psychological issues in ways they can't in their real lives. That's why everything is personal with them. That's why they attack you for something that happened a long, long time ago. It's all ego, narcissism. Reasonable or unreasonable, fair or unfair, it doesn't matter, because to the narcissist only self-perpetuation matters, the continuing of their ego, which is imaginary. They are living, breathing caricatures of the mental illnesses of the modern person.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

2 Not allowed!

Ah, yes. And more get children at a later age also because priority of long education and career climbing being a higher priority these days. Money rules above the fact that its better to get chidren at earlier age. People should work around this and still marry at younger age, the modern lifestyle so to speak is in no way a obstacle to get married if there is motivation to. Its all about mentality and what you expect from life.
    i agree , the older you get the less energies you'll have to go around a child or an adolescent. children do not only need food but they also need affection, passing time without boredom and discipline all things i didnt have because my mother was always tired (or lazy) and she had me at 38...

i should be having a child now but because of bad parenting i will never be a good mother and wife
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    I am not a virgin due to a different mindset when I was younger, but I am not going to pretend that sexual promiscuity is a good thing because of that. Their thought is narcissistic. They believe that somehow they are validated if they have sex with some random person they met at a club. It means they must be attractive in their minds. That feeling of validation vanes, however, and they have to keep themselves on a high, or else they'll feel they are worthless.

Internet forums are a way for many people to play out their complexes, insecurities and other psychological issues out. Many of them are deeply damaged and are acting out and projecting their psychological issues in ways they can't in their real lives. That's why everything is personal with them. That's why they attack you for something that happened a long, long time ago. It's all ego, narcissism. Reasonable or unreasonable, fair or unfair, it doesn't matter, because to the narcissist only self-perpetuation matters, the continuing of their ego, which is imaginary. They are living, breathing caricatures of the mental illnesses of the modern person.
    I actaully agree with you here. Anyone, man or women who cant handle being alone so they have to be with someone at all times just to validate themesleves is a sad pathetic existence IMO. Which includes well over 90% of people of both genders anywhere in the modern world.
    The other percentage is ugly people and have no choice but be alone or virgins. Those are sad existences too.
    So basically there are very tiny small percetage of popuation in the world who lead a sort of more meaningful existence. Those few who are not ugly, meaning by choice they decide to stay virgins and those who are content being alone but get laid with ease occasionally without chasing it or put much effort, basically when it falls in their lap.

The higher existence is the latter IMO. Because the virgin risks of going mentally ill or at the very least on a very unhealthy spiritual journey. As if they singlehandedly trying to punish the world of mating.

Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Hero
    MrMalus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,957
    Given: 7,024

0 Not allowed!

And what is this; another nasty Albanianism rat to add to my ignore list? Why don't you post Your Picture in the photo thread, or are you like the coward skerdilaid attacking others appearance without showing Your own face? I'd say I am average looking, and getting laid is not really an accomplishment these days. I am not a virgin myself even if I defend it. You are overestimating this game thing about getting laid like its science, but its not. But because you are unable to elevate yourself to a higher purpose and live a sinful life you are projecting at me to feel better about yourself.
    Struck a nerve, eh?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region