PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Semen Rentation/No Fap for 100+ Days - Page 6
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Semen Rentation/No Fap for 100+ Days

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    American mutt
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Indiana
    Taxonomy
    Atlantomed + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Hero
    Dallas Winston
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,279
    Given: 10,783

1 Not allowed!

LMFAO I'm fucking done!

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2018 @ 07:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    antiglobalist, antiamerican
    Hero
    bill cooper, donahue, kemilla, buddha, truthiracy, lane, coleman
    Religion
    neocortex / hermetic laws
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

veterinarians are used to taking care of the sexual energy of animals, such as fighting cocks, racehorses, stud horses, stud bulls and fighting bulls. they do this for them not to lose their sexual energy which permits them to develop strong and vigorous. fighting cocks are small and light. the purpose of this action is not to allow them to have sexual intercourse with hens, because if they lose their sexual energy, development and courage is atrophied.
    this is the way they grow up until becoming adult cocks. these small animals absorb their own seed and become impressive. if one of these fighting cocks gets into a poultry yard where there is a common roster (accustomed to wasting its sexual energy by semen ejaculation), it kills it no matter if the rooster weights 5 times more.

all boxers and martial artists know this

i practice semen retention, it boosts my testo and energy over the roof

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,478
    Given: 5,059

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by revealman View Post
    veterinarians are used to taking care of the sexual energy of animals, such as fighting cocks, racehorses, stud horses, stud bulls and fighting bulls. they do this for them not to lose their sexual energy which permits them to develop strong and vigorous. fighting cocks are small and light. the purpose of this action is not to allow them to have sexual intercourse with hens, because if they lose their sexual energy, development and courage is atrophied.
    this is the way they grow up until becoming adult cocks. these small animals absorb their own seed and become impressive. if one of these fighting cocks gets into a poultry yard where there is a common roster (accustomed to wasting its sexual energy by semen ejaculation), it kills it no matter if the rooster weights 5 times more.

all boxers and martial artists know this

i practice semen retention, it boosts my testo and energy over the roof
    I'm a martial artist for a long time, used to compete and I know many fighters, that is bs. It's just a mental trick if much.
    There's no actual studies proving those claims (at least that I'm aware of). It only affects your performance if one are marathon fucking. But that is the same if you start to exercise too much prior to a fight, your body will be tired, but that is about it. About "normal" sex or masturbation, it will not compromise your performance.

I have a friend ( a figther) who used to tell about the subject "if I was a week without having sex my hair would fall".
    Last edited by ÁGUIA; 03-19-2017 at 12:34 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ÁGUIA View Post
    I'm a martial artist for a long time, used to compete and I know many fighters, that is bs. It's just a mental trick if much.
    There's no actual studies proving those claims (at least that I'm aware of). It only affects your performance if one are marathon fucking. But that is the same if you start to exercise too much prior to a fight, your body will be tired, but that is about it. About "normal" sex or masturbation, it will not compromise your performance.

I have a friend ( a figther) who used to tell about the subject "if I was a week without having sex my hair would fall".
    it is the other way around and every horse or bull breeder will tell you this. the animals which abstain from sex have the thickest and shiniest furs

those men i know in my friend circle who are the most promicsious have the most receding hairline

believe what you want, anatomy and biochemsitry does not lie

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

2. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...?dopt=Abstract - "This current study examined the effect of a 3-week period of sexual abstinence on the neuroendocrine response to masturbation-induced orgasm. Hormonal and cardiovascular parameters were examined in ten healthy adult men during sexual arousal and masturbation-induced orgasm. Blood was drawn continuously and cardiovascular parameters were constantly monitored. This procedure was conducted for each participant twice, both before and after a 3-week period of sexual abstinence. Plasma was subsequently analysed for concentrations of adrenaline, noradrenaline, cortisol, prolactin, luteinizing hormone and testosterone concentrations. Orgasm increased blood pressure, heart rate, plasma catecholamines and prolactin. These effects were observed both before and after sexual abstinence. In contrast, although plasma testosterone was unaltered by orgasm, higher testosterone concentrations were observed following the period of abstinence. These data demonstrate that acute abstinence does not change the neuroendocrine response to orgasm but does produce elevated levels of testosterone in males."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/...?dopt=Abstract

kaboom

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-01-2024 @ 03:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,387
    Given: 31,176

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LieDetector View Post
    LMFAO I'm fucking done!
    Same here. I blew a load big time thanks to MsSpf and missmischief.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,961
    Given: 11,667

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Same here. I blew a load big time thanks to MsSpf and missmischief.
    And this is where I log off. Because I initially read "I blew a load thinking of both ladies".

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-01-2024 @ 03:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,387
    Given: 31,176

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    And this is where I log off. Because I read "I blew a load thinking of both ladies".
    I get off on words.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,478
    Given: 5,059

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by revealman View Post
    2. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...?dopt=Abstract - "This current study examined the effect of a 3-week period of sexual abstinence on the neuroendocrine response to masturbation-induced orgasm. Hormonal and cardiovascular parameters were examined in ten healthy adult men during sexual arousal and masturbation-induced orgasm. Blood was drawn continuously and cardiovascular parameters were constantly monitored. This procedure was conducted for each participant twice, both before and after a 3-week period of sexual abstinence. Plasma was subsequently analysed for concentrations of adrenaline, noradrenaline, cortisol, prolactin, luteinizing hormone and testosterone concentrations. Orgasm increased blood pressure, heart rate, plasma catecholamines and prolactin. These effects were observed both before and after sexual abstinence. In contrast, although plasma testosterone was unaltered by orgasm, higher testosterone concentrations were observed following the period of abstinence. These data demonstrate that acute abstinence does not change the neuroendocrine response to orgasm but does produce elevated levels of testosterone in males."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/...?dopt=Abstract

kaboom

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11125766

Modern Science and Sex

Most people have heard the notion from fighters that “sex kills your legs” or “women weaken legs,” but is there any truth to the matter? A study by the University Hospital in Geneva found that “sexual activity had no detrimental influence on the maximal workload achieved and on the athletes' mental concentration. However, the higher post effort HR [heart rate] values after the maximal stress test on the morning of sexual intercourse suggest that the recovery capacity of an athlete could be affected if he had sexual intercourse approximately 2 hours before a competition event.” (Note: the study was performed on male athletes.) Fortunately for most athletes I know, the two hours before big events are usually spent in and out of the bathroom evacuating everything but our sexual fluids.

Another study went on to say, “the results from a 1995 randomized cross-over study suggested that sexual intercourse 12 hours prior to the test had no significant effects on maximal aerobic power, oxygen pulse, or double product.” So, if modern Western science says there’s no danger in having sex before a competition, where does this notion of sex being bad for the legs come from? Is it simply a wives’ tale used to keep up-and-coming (no pun intended) athletes home at night and not out philandering until the wee hours of the morning with the fairer sex?
    https://breakingmuscle.com/learn/no-...ehind-the-myth

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death