Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: Do You Take Any Medications Or Have An Addiction To Any Prescription Pills?

  1. #71
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Fertile Crescent native!
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Pontid + Alpino-Cromagnoid
    Religion
    Secular Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    2,004
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,493/61
    Given: 1,167/68

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelmendasi View Post
    True cigarettes and alcohol are really bad for you especially alcohol since it makes you do fucked up shit, In the UK weed is illegal although people still sell it and smoke it. I'm not sure what I feel about Weed since it is medicinal but still it is a drug that has some negatives
    There is never recorded any case of death because of weed, unlike alcohol and other stuff. I never seen any negatives..

    Look at US, most advance countries have legalize it starting with California, when most redneck ones like Texas are still being dumb : )
    If Switzerland, California and such advance countries admit that it is flawless natural cure, then why are we pretending to be smarter then them?

    Your opinion is not relevant at this point because you dont know much about it. There is entire history behind this plant also big injustice done to it. I have read so much about it, books and books.. Also got personal experience.
    Along with medicine, truth is winning, slowly but surely.


  2. #72
    Senior Member Kelmendasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:05 AM
    Location
    England, London
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian-Daco-thracian
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian from the Dinaric alps
    Ancestry
    Gheg Albanians from the Kelmendi tribe
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid+North Pontid+Alpine/CroMagnid
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti-Skanderbeg
    Religion
    Albanianism
    Gender
    Posts
    913
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 338/1
    Given: 389/1

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    There is never recorded any case of death because of weed, unlike alcohol and other stuff. I never seen any negatives..

    Look at US, most advance countries have legalize it starting with California, when most redneck ones like Texas are still being dumb : )
    If Switzerland, California and such advance countries admit that it is flawless natural cure, then why are we pretending to be smarter then them?

    Your opinion is not relevant at this point because you dont know much about it. There is entire history behind this plant also big injustice done to it. I have read so much about it, books and books.. Also got personal experience.
    Along with medicine, truth is winning, slowly but surely.

    [MG]http://www.medicalmarijuanablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/map2.jpg[/IMG]
    Yh it is true and Weed is a medicinal plant anyways but it has been able to cause paranoia although this varies from person to person obviously

  3. #73
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Fertile Crescent native!
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Pontid + Alpino-Cromagnoid
    Religion
    Secular Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    2,004
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,493/61
    Given: 1,167/68

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelmendasi View Post
    Yh it is true and Weed is a medicinal plant anyways but it has been able to cause paranoia although this varies from person to person obviously
    Also from strain to strain.. If you try some medium strain like Blueberry i am sure there will be no paranoia. Maybe some laughing : D
    People that are troubled should not really smoke it because it makes you think, it makes you think like you never thinked before and from perspectives you never experienced.
    Therefore people who have problems can get in paranoia or feel uncomfortable because all of their problems can land on their brain at once. Too much thinking for untrained brain can go wrong ; )

  4. #74
    Senior Member Kelmendasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:05 AM
    Location
    England, London
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian-Daco-thracian
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian from the Dinaric alps
    Ancestry
    Gheg Albanians from the Kelmendi tribe
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid+North Pontid+Alpine/CroMagnid
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti-Skanderbeg
    Religion
    Albanianism
    Gender
    Posts
    913
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 338/1
    Given: 389/1

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    Also from strain to strain.. If you try some medium strain like Blueberry i am sure there will be no paranoia. Maybe some laughing : D
    People that are troubled should not really smoke it because it makes you think, it makes you think like you never thinked before and from perspectives you never experienced.
    Therefore people who have problems can get in paranoia or feel uncomfortable because all of their problems can land on their brain at once. Too much thinking for untrained brain can go wrong ; )
    HAHAHAHAHA lol, I take it that you have trained your brain for these stuff? . Which strain is your personal favorite?

  5. #75
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Fertile Crescent native!
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Pontid + Alpino-Cromagnoid
    Religion
    Secular Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    2,004
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,493/61
    Given: 1,167/68

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelmendasi View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA lol, I take it that you have trained your brain for these stuff? . Which strain is your personal favorite?
    Yes lol.. im old school : )

    I like lots of strains: Jack Herer, Orange bud, Hindu Kush, White Widow, Northern Lights, Afghani, Bubble gum, Purple Haze, you name it..

    Along with it, i like fruits and vegetables also sports : ) It really goes well with everything natural and when you are high you cant stand anything unnatural.

    When i imagine drugs when im high i would rather shoot myself then take them.. It really pushes you away from everything that is bad for you and makes you like all natural things that are good for you like i pointed already out: Healthy food, healthy drinks, sports, girls, hobbies, whatever..

  6. #76
    Senior Member Kelmendasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:05 AM
    Location
    England, London
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian-Daco-thracian
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian from the Dinaric alps
    Ancestry
    Gheg Albanians from the Kelmendi tribe
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid+North Pontid+Alpine/CroMagnid
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti-Skanderbeg
    Religion
    Albanianism
    Gender
    Posts
    913
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 338/1
    Given: 389/1

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    Yes lol.. im old school : )

    I like lots of strains: Jack Herer, Orange bud, Hindu Kush, White Widow, Northern Lights, Afghani, Bubble gum, Purple Haze, you name it..

    Along with it, i like fruits and vegetables also sports : ) It really goes well with everything natural and when you are high you cant stand anything unnatural.

    When i imagine drugs when im high i would rather shoot myself then take them.. It really pushes you away from everything that is bad for you and makes you like all natural things that are good for you like i pointed already out: Healthy food, healthy drinks, sports, girls, hobbies, whatever..
    It doesn't seem to be bad tbh. What about Strawberry haze, I think it seems pretty good?

  7. #77
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Fertile Crescent native!
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Pontid + Alpino-Cromagnoid
    Religion
    Secular Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    2,004
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,493/61
    Given: 1,167/68

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelmendasi View Post
    It doesn't seem to be bad tbh. What about Strawberry haze, I think it seems pretty good?
    Never tried it : D I know that Haze is Sativa dominant, therefore it can push you to some heavy thinking and paranoia, but i believe that is for sure top of the pops. Would really like to try it : D

    No, no, its not bad at all, and there is no any addiction or anything. Really gods gift from nature.

  8. #78
    Senior Member Kelmendasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:05 AM
    Location
    England, London
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian-Daco-thracian
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian from the Dinaric alps
    Ancestry
    Gheg Albanians from the Kelmendi tribe
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid+North Pontid+Alpine/CroMagnid
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti-Skanderbeg
    Religion
    Albanianism
    Gender
    Posts
    913
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 338/1
    Given: 389/1

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    Never tried it : D I know that Haze is Sativa dominant, therefore it can push you to some heavy thinking and paranoia, but i believe that is for sure top of the pops. Would really like to try it : D

    No, no, its not bad at all, and there is no any addiction or anything. Really gods gift from nature.
    True, ancient populations used it a lot

  9. #79
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Villager
    Country
    Greece
    Gender
    Posts
    2,063
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,273/62
    Given: 3,100/23

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    i chew olive leaves when im nervous

  10. #80
    All hail the Underdogs PowerPaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    03-24-2017 @ 01:30 AM
    Location
    here and there
    Ethnicity
    Euro mutt
    Ancestry
    Scando Vikings and Caribbean pirates
    Country
    Ukraine
    Region
    Stockholm
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto Med, Gracile Med OR Mestiza, Jewess (depending who you ask)
    Politics
    pick and choose the best from several ideologies
    Hero
    People who dedicate their lives to protect and help animals
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Posts
    1,483
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 738/189
    Given: 445/8

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Please no, I take a smackhead over a pothead any day. Now this thread is contaminated, it will just go on and on...

    Last edited by PowerPaw; 03-22-2017 at 01:28 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. does anyone have a prescription for ADHD drugs?
    By caviezel in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 07:09 AM
  2. Norwegian addiction to workout..
    By evon in forum Fitness, Workouts and Exercise
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 11:40 PM
  3. Prescription Painkiller Overdoses in the US
    By microrobert in forum Medicines, Drugs and other Pharmaceuticals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 03:16 PM
  4. Warning over Britain's codeine addiction
    By Loki in forum Medicines, Drugs and other Pharmaceuticals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 07:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •