Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Aλβανός αρχαιολόγος παραδέχεται...

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scholarios Chiotis View Post
    I love how Raine just spins whatever yarn her heart desires and passes it off as historical truth. I have never seen a woman quite like her before.
    That's the historical truth you moron, citing a whole body of Ancient historians and authors who were actually there nor your fantasies pulled off your revisionist culturomarxist ass.

History is what is written, in this case nor only it is written, collaborrated by a foreign body of non Greek ancient texts as well, but is backed up by archeological evidence. What part exactly did I spin and passed off as historical truth...that's your specialty, citing revisionist trash, not backed up by neither archeology or ancient historians and try to pass it as historical fact.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    But you have nothing to do with ancient greeks and pretend to be a greek.
    Greeks are the direct descendants of Ancient Greeks, still inhabit the same lands, speak the same language and retain their genetics (to a large degree). If I wasn't a direct descendant I would be someone else's descendants.

The same cannot be said of Albanians. You are the indirect descendants of some unknown tribe. Illyrians were already extinct by Roman times because they were weak and weren't homogenous. Albanians are the direct descendants of Skipetaris, but direct descendants of Illyrians or any ancient people? No

Last Online
    10-30-2021 @ 01:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    That's the historical truth you moron, citing a whole body of Ancient historians and authors who were actually there nor your fantasies pulled off your revisionist culturomarxist ass.

History is what is written, in this case nor only it is written, collaborrated by a foreign body of non Greek ancient texts as well, but is backed up by archeological evidence. What part exactly did I spin and passed off as historical truth...that's your specialty, citing revisionist trash, not backed up by neither archeology or ancient historians and try to pass it as historical fact.
    You didn't cite shit, you just yammered on like your rants are the Word of God. History is never just "Written" but takes analysis, interpretation, revision, and new discoveries. How old are you? Honestly...
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

0 Not allowed!

Fustanella = Latin
    Dantela = French (Dentelle)
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Last Online
    01-30-2019 @ 04:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Ancestry
    Dinaric alps/northern Albania
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Y-DNA
    J1-ZS241, Maternal Ydna: E-V13>CTS5856*
    mtDNA
    T1a1l
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Pontid + CM
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti-Skanderbeg, Alexander the Great, Isa Boletini
    Religion
    Albanianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,495
    Given: 3,850

0 Not allowed!

Stop repeating like an autistic I'm Albanian. I am as Greek as one can get...meaning I know my family's history very well. My surname is even a toponym in South West Peloponesse, and can be traced to other Greeks as well who too have pretty much zero Arvanite ancestry. Autistically insisting I have Arvanite ancestry when I don't, therefore making me Albanian because Arvanites originate from the Greek donimated areas of Albania, won't change that I am not.

If I was Arvanite I would proudly declare it, if I was Cretan the same. But I'm not so get over it.

But suppose I was 100% gypsy, that wouldn't change the fact that Albania's archeological monuments come from Greeks and not from Illyrians.

By autistically repeating there's no such thing as Greeks, only Arvanites, Slavs, Turks, or whatever in order to approrpiate the achievements of a civilization that does not belong to you, won't be able to forge and distort history, because it is already written and recorded.
    Maybe true for some but not all

Southern Hellenic Supremacy Hellenas's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Olympian, Pelasgian, Minoan, Achaean, Dorian and Eastern Roman
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    South Hellas, Aegean Hellas and Hellenic Ionia
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Aegean-Mainland Helleno-Mediterranean, South-East European Mediterranid
    Politics
    Aristotelian Polity & Hellenic Nationalism
    Hero
    Zeus, Hercules, Perseus, Theseus, Leonidas, Cynaegirus, Ath. Diakos, Solomos Solomou, K. Katsifas.
    Religion
    Hermeticism of Hermes Trismegistus and Jesus Christ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,547
    Given: 842

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    If Hellenarse had only a donkey, this shows Hellenarse as a poor person. If you wanted to commend him, you should say that he owns an Albanian...
    The fatass Piggy pseudo-Democrat and pseudo-anti-racist is back.

Do you still consider this as being Greek?

Obvious why you like so much blacks.
    Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll, liars gonna lie, slanderers gonna slander and morons(all of the aforementioned) gonna be morons!

HELLENIC RACE FORUM
    https://hellenicrace.freeforums.net/

Post in the shoutbox.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scholarios Chiotis View Post
    You didn't cite shit, you just yammered on like your rants are the Word of God. History is never just "Written" but takes analysis, interpretation, revision, and new discoveries. How old are you? Honestly...
    I cite the historical consesus of ancient historians which you never read.

Anything which is written down qualifies as history. That is the definition of the word.

All you cite is outdated Anglo-Saxon revisionism and treat the history of Ancient Greece and Roman and Egyptisn as one big conspiracy were all part of a vast conspiracy theory of epic proportions to make up history.

You did not study Greek mythology because all the ancient Greek writers and histories said the myths were developed from histories and ancestor cults of real people and real events. They are no myths, they are dramatised history. I doubt you were ever read original Greek texts study such as Pausanius, Strabo or Herodotus.

Everything I wrote is substantiated by additional sources and backed up by archeology. Therefore these historical texts do not need "interpretation". Interpret what? They are not prophecies of Nostradamus or Mystic Meg.

Now why don't you go of and "interpret" the war of Independence of 1821. Can we interpret it as fictional and made up? Cadmus was a historical Greek king whose existence is testified to by Egyptians and all Greek and Latin scholars. If Cadmus did not exist then neither did William the Conqueror. If Cadmus did not exist then who built Mycenaean Thebes. Martians ? Some other kind of space aliens ? Since all of these events WERE documented it is you who cannot be taken seriously.

The Temple at Thasos was founded by Thasos the nephew of Cadmus the ruler of the island which was named after him. Herodotus based his works on those of historians that lived before him. It is clear from Herodotus and Apollodorus and all other Greek and Roman writers that Cadmus and Agenor were real historical persons. Herodotus state he is using other Historians accounts and names them and the civic records and official histories of the Greeks, Egyptians, Lydians and Persians which do not contradict each other.

Illyria became a Greek colony at the time when it was conquered by Cadmus in 1400 BC. Cadmus and Phoenix came from a family of Greeks who had conquered Egypt, and that Phoenix wasn't Phoenician or Canaite is also made clear by Philo in his translation of the history of Phoenicia (which is corroborated by the cuneiform Ras Sharma tablets) which calls them foreigners.

If you are disputing these facts you have to produce evidence to the contrary. All I need to do is quote the accepted historical texts. Nobody disputes this because it is written down in the history books and has not been contradicted by anything else.

You don't know anything about history and can't tell the difference between historical facts, which are what I present, from historically unsubstantiated speculation. The owness is upon you to substantiate your speculations when they contradict the written texts and historical facts.

You dispute Cadmus, Pelasgians, Homer, the historicity of Greek Gods, contrary to what every Ancient Greek historian has written. Homer has always been accepted as being historically accurate and Egyptian and Hittite inscriptions as well as Linear B inscriptions confirm all the facts laid down by Homer. There were Achaeans, there were Danaioi, there were Pelasgians, Teukrians, a Mycenae, an Amycale, a Melitus, a Lycia, an Ilium, an Odysseus, a Greek invasion of Egypt, a Proteus, an Aegyptus, an Epaphus, a Sarapis, an Agenor, and a Zeus, Dionysus, Poseidon, Athena, Hera.

Cadmus is considered to be historical person as are all Greek heros that historians have written about in the Heroic period and you are alone in questioning them with unsubstantiated claims like, oh but Cadmus, oh Homer wasn't real, like for what reason? It is you who are not real. Nobody questions Homer except racists and anti-Greek nationalists.

You have no historical facts to present to back up your claims because they are nothing more than fantastical speculation whereas I have over 3500 years of historical texts which back up what I haves said more or less to the letter. The main Greek tribes are all known to the Hittites and Egyptians.
    Greek historical persons and places including Epaphus, Sarapis, Aegyptus, Odysseus, Tros, Erichthonius, Ilium, Mysia, Melitus, Myceneae and Amycale are known to the Hittites and Egyptians also. And even the Gods are named in Linear B inscriptions. Therefore you have no basis whatsoever to dispute them. Philological interpolations are being matched with existing historical accounts and both agree on the dates. There are historical accounts as well as archaeological and philological evidence.

The were scores of temples in every Greek city dedicated to their formed kings and founding ancestors. The Pelasgian quarter of Athens was still held sacred even at the time of Strabo. Why would people build a temple to celebrate a work of fiction and not jute one temple but scores of them

The moment you fail to reply to me by quoting or referring to ancient historical texts and is the moment you start making up science fiction stories. What you are interested in is not history but science fiction. I am not the one making claims without support. Look at all the university libraries. The all contain copies of Diodorus, Strabo, Pausanius, Monmouth and the rest in their history departments. Look the texts up on the Peseus website. Everything I have referred to as history.

Where are the works of your revisionist charlatans? NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. All the revisionist crap is treated and regarded as nothing more than literary criticism with no historical validity whatsoever and belongs in an Arts Department like White Godess by Robert Grave.

There is nothing more to say about ancient history except what the ancient historians wrote. Archaeology tells you nothing about history. It only tells you about material culture at specific dates. They are artefacts and nothing more than artefacts. Archaeologists are not there to make historical speculations. Look how the idiots named the so-called Minoan civilisation after King Minos when any real historian could have told them that the date for the start of Minos reign is given by historical manuscripts (Chronicon) as 1406 BC which is after the Minoan civilisation fell. Archaeologists are not historians, they're there to dig holes and catalogue what they find and nothing more. The are the last people anyone should talk to about history.

Again, I refer to an entire body of work of ancient historians in full context, you can read them at the Perseas site. Herodotus, Thucydides, Xenophon, Diodorus, Pausanius, Plutarch, Stabo, Dionysus, Livy, Caesar and Polybius...Go read them. They can be found in the history section of the library. The publications of the revisionists are nowhere to be found, except in the science fiction section.
    Last edited by wvwvw; 03-20-2017 at 09:21 AM.

Last Online
    10-30-2021 @ 01:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

1 Not allowed!

I cite the historical consesus of ancient historians which you never read.

Anything which is written down qualifies as history. That is the definition of the word.

All you cite is outdated Anglo-Saxon revisionism and treat the history of Ancient Greece and Roman and Egyptisn as one big conspiracy were all part of a vast conspiracy theory of epic proportions to make up history.

You did not study Greek mythology because all the ancient Greek writers and histories said the myths were developed from histories and ancestor cults of real people and real events. They are no myths, they are dramatised history. I doubt you were ever read original Greek texts study such as Pausanius, Strabo or Herodotus.

Everything I wrote is substantiated by additional sources and backed up by archeology. Therefore these historical texts do not need "interpretation". Interpret what? They are not prophecies of Nostradamus or Mystic Meg.

Now why don't you go of and "interpret" the war of Independence of 1821. Can we interpret it as fictional and made up? Cadmus was a historical Greek king whose existence is testified to by Egyptians and all Greek and Latin scholars. If Cadmus did not exist then neither did William the Conqueror. If Cadmus did not exist then who built Mycenaean Thebes. Martians ? Some other kind of space aliens ? Since all of these events WERE documented it is you who cannot be taken seriously.

The Temple at Thasos was founded by Thasos the nephew of Cadmus the ruler of the island which was named after him. Herodotus based his works on those of historians that lived before him. It is clear from Herodotus and Apollodorus and all other Greek and Roman writers that Cadmus and Agenor were real historical persons. Herodotus state he is using other Historians accounts and names them and the civic records and official histories of the Greeks, Egyptians, Lydians and Persians which do not contradict each other.

Illyria became a Greek colony at the time when it was conquered by Cadmus in 1400 BC. Cadmus and Phoenix came from a family of Greeks who had conquered Egypt, and that Phoenix wasn't Phoenician or Canaite is also made clear by Philo in his translation of the history of Phoenicia (which is corroborated by the cuneiform Ras Sharma tablets) which calls them foreigners.

If you are disputing these facts you have to produce evidence to the contrary. All I need to do is quote the accepted historical texts. Nobody disputes this because it is written down in the history books and has not been contradicted by anything else.

You don't know anything about history and can't tell the difference between historical facts, which are what I present, from historically unsubstantiated speculation. The owness is upon you to substantiate your speculations when they contradict the written texts and historical facts.

You dispute Cadmus, Pelasgians, Homer, the historicity of Greek Gods, contrary to what every Ancient Greek historian has written. Homer has always been accepted as being historically accurate and Egyptian and Hittite inscriptions as well as Linear B inscriptions confirm all the facts laid down by Homer. There were Achaeans, there were Danaioi, there were Pelasgians, Teukrians, a Mycenae, an Amycale, a Melitus, a Lycia, an Ilium, an Odysseus, a Greek invasion of Egypt, a Proteus, an Aegyptus, an Epaphus, a Sarapis, an Agenor, and a Zeus, Dionysus, Poseidon, Athena, Hera.

Cadmus is considered to be historical person as are all Greek heros that historians have written about in the Heroic period and you are alone in questioning them with unsubstantiated claims like, oh but Cadmus, oh Homer wasn't real, like for what reason? It is you who are not real. Nobody questions Homer except racists and anti-Greek nationalists.

You have no historical facts to present to back up your claims because they are nothing more than fantastical speculation whereas I have over 3500 years of historical texts which back up what I haves said more or less to the letter. The main Greek tribes are all known to the Hittites and Egyptians.
    Greek historical persons and places including Epaphus, Sarapis, Aegyptus, Odysseus, Tros, Erichthonius, Ilium, Mysia, Melitus, Myceneae and Amycale are known to the Hittites and Egyptians also. And even the Gods are named in Linear B inscriptions. Therefore you have no basis whatsoever to dispute them. Philological interpolations are being matched with existing historical accounts and both agree on the dates. There are historical accounts as well as archaeological and philological evidence.

The were scores of temples in every Greek city dedicated to their formed kings and founding ancestors. The Pelasgian quarter of Athens was still held sacred even at the time of Strabo. Why would people build a temple to celebrate a work of fiction and not jute one temple but scores of them

The moment you fail to reply to me by quoting or referring to ancient historical texts and is the moment you start making up science fiction stories. What you are interested in is not history but science fiction. I am not the one making claims without support. Look at all the university libraries. The all contain copies of Diodorus, Strabo, Pausanius, Monmouth and the rest in their history departments. Look the texts up on the Peseus website. Everything I have referred to as history.

Where are the works of your revisionist charlatans? NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. All the revisionist crap is treated and regarded as nothing more than literary criticism with no historical validity whatsoever and belongs in an Arts Department like White Godess by Robert Grave.

There is nothing more to say about ancient history except what the ancient historians wrote. Archaeology tells you nothing about history. It only tells you about material culture at specific dates. They are artefacts and nothing more than artefacts. Archaeologists are not there to make historical speculations. Look how the idiots named the so-called Minoan civilisation after King Minos when any real historian could have told them that the date for the start of Minos reign is given by historical manuscripts (Chronicon) as 1406 BC which is after the Minoan civilisation fell. Archaeologists are not historians, they're there to dig holes and catalogue what they find and nothing more. The are the last people anyone should talk to about history.

Again, I refer to an entire body of work of ancient historians in full context, you can read them at the Perseas site. Herodotus, Thucydides, Xenophon, Diodorus, Pausanius, Plutarch, Stabo, Dionysus, Livy, Caesar and Polybius...Go read them. They can be found in the history section of the library. The publications of the revisionists are nowhere to be found, except in the science fiction section.
    Idiot, historical consensus is that Pelagsians were too vague of a concept to be defined, and were non-Greek people. Futhermore consensus is that ancient historians' writings are unreliable and often largely mythological in nature. How about them apples? The ancient Greek heroes were concrete historical persons is historical consensus ??? are you trolling me?

HarryThurston Peck, Harpers Dictionary of Classical Antiquities (1898): Pelasgi,(Πελασγοί). A name given to the earliest (prehistoric) inhabitants of Greece. In Homer the name applied now to a people in Asia Minor dwelling near Ilium ( Il. ii. 840), and now to people inhabiting various parts of Greece. Thus, Argos is called Pelasgian (id ii. 681), and the god worshipped at Dodona is the “Pelasgian” Zeus (id. xvi. 233). Pelasgians are also spoken of as dwelling in Crete (Odyss. xix. 177). Herodotus tells us that the earliest name that Greece bore was Πελασγία, and ascribes a Pelasgic origin to some of the Greek peoples, as the Arcadians, Athenians, Aeolians, etc. (cf. Herod.i. 146; vii. 94, Herod., 95; viii. 44). He draws a definite distinction between the Pelasgi and the Hellenes proper, as being different in both race and language (i. 56, 58). Thucydides agrees with Herodotus, and goes a step further in identifying them with the Tyrrheni. He also mentions them as found in the island of Lemnos, on which see the article Etruria, p. 625.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelmendasi View Post
    That Balkan insight article needs to be taken with a grain of salt. You also just posted an article showing Albanian cognates with Illyrian lol so in a way you just fucked up your own argument. If we aren't Illyrian then what are we by your logic?
    I told you I don't deny a relation between Illyrians and Albanians, but it is weak. The wikipedia article gives what? 25 cognates between Illyrian and Albanian? This is peanuts! I could find you hundreds of cognates between modern Greek and Albanian, and it still wouldn't prove anything.

What you could really be? Descendants of the ancient Triballians who might or might not have been Illyrians. The only certainty is what Scholarios Chiotis proved once: The origin of the Albanian language is north of the Jirecek line, and he even narrowed down its' possible origins in a map. If he is kind enough, he might bother to repost the article...

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelmendasi View Post
    Yes and the facts in that book probably are the best facts on Illyrians to date. Read the book itself and then come to your conclusion about it
    I don't have time to bother with the Illyrians right now. Hell, I am above 40, make decent money and I haven't started my own family yet. The known facts about the Illyrians are too few and the Albanian language was created north of the Jirecek line. Period.

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information