Sardinian
    Ancestry
    North Western Sardinia
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Sardinia
    Hero
    Leonidas of Sparta, Constantine XI, Hampsicoras of Cornus (Sardinian Hero)
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,656
    Given: 332

0 Not allowed!

there are no more videogame women like those in Duke Nuke Forever

Non Auro, Sed Ferro, Recuperanda Est Patria (Not by Gold, But by Iron, Is the Nation to be Recovered) - Marcus Furius Camillus (Roman General)

Last Online
    01-30-2024 @ 12:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 845
    Given: 93

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    on mass effect : EXPECT OF THE DEFAULT MEN ( who looks like a retired model) , the other guys go from ugly to average . so do the women .

and yes i agree that the tumbrlina style should be avoided when it comes to games supposed to run in a medieval world but what s wrong with ugly people? why is the appearence of the characters so important? i am not saying everyone should be ugly. make most look average and a couple look stunning and ugly..
    Nothing wrong with being ugly, but the main cast should not be all unattractive and just couple of normal character somewhere in the story and that's how it is for example with Bioware today, 9/10 of characters are much uglier than most people in real life because they want to make some feminists in internet happy and it's not just about looks, in many Western games and movies today it's women who are like some god like creatures that can do anything and men are helpless wimps, like Uncharted 4, how does one woman beat two strong and athletic men without breaking a sweat, i think many people today see that there is some indoctrination happening in our media. I have no problem with playing guys like Geralt in Witcher 3 even though he is basically male perfection when me personally am not even close to his looks and i don't want developers to change that. Let fantasy have unrealistically hot characters, so what?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mens-Sarda View Post
    there are no more videogame women like those in Duke Nuke Forever

Haha i have this game, it's so terrible that i want to throw it in volcano

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lapp View Post
    Nothing wrong with being ugly, but the main cast should not be all unattractive and just couple of normal character somewhere in the story and that's how it is for example with Bioware today, 9/10 of characters are much uglier than most people in real life because they want to make some feminists in internet happy and it's not just about looks, in many Western games and movies today it's women who are like some god like creatures that can do anything and men are helpless wimps, like Uncharted 4, how does one woman beat two strong and athletic men without breaking a sweat, i think many people today see that there is some indoctrination happening in our media. I have no problem with playing guys like Geralt in Witcher 3 even though he is basically male perfection when me personally am not even close to his looks and i don't want developers to change that. Let fantasy have unrealistically hot characters, so what?
    geralt is cool not handsome and so are most male characters in videogames. i want women to be cool too. but they look like mere sex objects
    somehow women all look like weak malnourished top models even when they re supposed to be super athletic strongwomen . i want them to have muscles, scars all over the body and face, have some wrinkles if over 30 (sundamage mostly) ... why not having a female character with a hooked nose? why do they all look like they had rhinoplasty?
    a bit of ugliness and conservative clothes makes me see them with more respect.

men in videogames have a shiton of wrinkles, scars, often broken noses etc but the female characters who live a life just as dangerous and stressing somehow are perfect.

okay it's a fantasy world but as a female player i dont want to see such dispararity between characters
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Last Online
    10-20-2020 @ 10:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ancestry
    North Western Sardinia
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Sardinia
    Hero
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Haha i have this game, it's so terrible that i want to throw it in volcano
    you can appreciate it only if you are an old fan of the Duke since 1995

it's not a bad game if you overlook the 12 years of developement and the not perfect graphic
    Non Auro, Sed Ferro, Recuperanda Est Patria (Not by Gold, But by Iron, Is the Nation to be Recovered) - Marcus Furius Camillus (Roman General)

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

geralt is cool not handsome and so are most male characters in videogames. i want women to be cool too. but they look like mere sex objects
    somehow women all look like weak malnourished top models even when they re supposed to be super athletic strongwomen . i want them to have muscles, scars all over the body and face, have some wrinkles if over 30 (sundamage mostly) ... why not having a female character with a hooked nose? why do they all look like they had rhinoplasty?
    a bit of ugliness and conservative clothes makes me see them with more respect.

men in videogames have a shiton of wrinkles, scars, often broken noses etc but the female characters who live a life just as dangerous and stressing somehow are perfect.

okay it's a fantasy world but as a female player i dont want to see such dispararity between characters
    That's why i said that there should be balance, kinda like how Alyx Vance looks like, she doesn't have big boobs and cleavage showing or long blonde hair and stuff like that, but she still looks like a pretty girl. Look at this character from the game Overwatch for example, they try to make women look like men for some reason, but no it's not cool or anything, it makes me cringe and it looks unnatural.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mens-Sarda View Post
    you can appreciate it only if you are an old fan of the Duke since 1995

it's not a bad game if you overlook the 12 years of developement and the not perfect graphic
    Biggest problem i had was with the gameplay and loading times, i played with Xbox 360 and it felt so clumsy (or how do you say it), like really stiff movement and aiming was shit and so on.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

That's why i said that there should be balance, kinda like how Alyx Vance looks like, she doesn't have big boobs and cleavage showing or long blonde hair and stuff like that, but she still looks like a pretty girl. Look at this character from the game Overwatch for example, they try to make women look like men for some reason, but no it's not cool or anything, it makes me cringe and it looks unnatural.

it doesnt look unnatural, i can develop such arms if i weightlift enough .
    it looks unnatural to see thin arms on a super strong woman

maybe for having hot women they should add mastermind females or in fantasy games more witches but please let the warriors look like warriors .
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Last Online
    10-20-2020 @ 10:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ancestry
    North Western Sardinia
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Sardinia
    Hero
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Biggest problem i had was with the gameplay and loading times, i played with Xbox 360 and it felt so clumsy (or how do you say it), like really stiff movement and aiming was shit and so on.
    I played it on PC, the loading times were normal, obviously a shooter is to be played with mouse + keyboard, playing an FPS on a console with a joypad it must be a real torture; I tried some Call of Duty with the PS4 of a friend and I was unable to walk straight, not to mention the time I took to aim.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

it doesnt look unnatural, i can develop such arms if i weightlift enough .
    it looks unnatural to see thin arms on a super strong woman

maybe for having hot women they should add mastermind females or in fantasy games more witches but please let the warriors look like warriors .
    She is hideous, sorry, with that haircut and those arms she looks like a male with tits, unnatural and like she uses steroids. Muscles don't always mean how strong you are, Bruce Lee didn't look like Michelin Man, but he was still one of the strongest men in the world. Well how about Bayonetta, she is hot, strong, smart and looks like a woman, not like a man.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information