R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,362
    Given: 11,959

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    what big study did you use for Mexican Americans? the biggest ones have been from AncestryDNA and 23andme, which you never used and those tend to be a lot more accurate
    theres also a bigger one from Northern California and they came out being harnizos

either you are cherry picking the studies you like or you are picking the wrong ones

I am Cherrypicking? WTF

Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 02:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    That's a good info and thanks for it,and I would appreciate if you provide the links. But keep in mind that in 1950 the European immigration to Venezuela just started. The million of Europeans that settled in Venezuela, didn't come all at once in 1950, but they did it progressively between 1950 and the late 70s. Also, most of those immigrants had at least 2 or 3 Venezuelan born kids, if not more. So those statistics don't count many full Euro, or mostly Euro Venezuelan born people, who were kids of those European immigrants.

Ah OK, I didn't know it was that low in most of Latin America, out of those countries. But yeah, I am sure that in Venezuela, their percentage must not be that far from Puerto Rico and Colombia.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdMan View Post
    I think 70+% European people are the overwhelming majority in Western Puerto Rico. On the rest of the island, I think that they are somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2 of the population. The exception, of course, is some towns on the Eastern coast which have hardly any people in that range.

I think this is a fair approximation for the Euro distribution across Puerto Rico:

I made it by inverting the African distribution from the Via study.

That inverted distribution showed the non-African % distribution for various regions in Puerto Rico.

I then shifted the whole distribution down 14% to account for the Native admixture, leaving only the European ancestry as the remainder.

It's obviously not perfect, but I think it's the best approximation available at this point.
    if im not wrong i used this one for PR, DR and Cuba

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Argentano View Post
    I am Cherrypicking? WTF

I forgot to say that OF ALL THIS mexican studies...i only used the first one because it is more european..

Obviously im not going to use studies that are worth 100-300 USD per person...

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

I am Cherrypicking? WTF
    my nigga, majority of those studies you are showing are from Los Angeles Mexicans, we all know they are for the most part balance mestizos, many from Los Angeles Mexicans have origins in Southern Mexico, comprende amigo?
    This is why AncestryDNA and even 23andMe are a more realiable study because it includes mexicans from different regions of America and no cherry picking

did you also include this one from Northern California? no you didn't because you cherry pick

The majority of those endorsing a Latino race/ethnicity are Mexican and Central American

That alone is a lot more than all those studies you just pulled out, AncestryDNA and 23andMe samples are also a lot more than all those studies you pulled out
    funny how you pull out the smallest studies done on Mexican Americans instead of using the bigger ones smh

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,451
    Given: 31,624

2 Not allowed!

Latinos aren't much European it seems. it was obvious anyway. if I were Latino I would praise the Native American side, not the shitty Iberian ancestry, i.e. the people that ruined the Americas, slaughtered the locals, destroyed Aztec and Inca empires and so on. if I were Latino I would go as far as banning Spanish language and sending Spanish-looking people to Spain and only allow Native-looking people on the American continent - which, of course, would be renamed, since America name is so colonial and shitty

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,451
    Given: 31,624

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    That's a good info and thanks for it,and I would appreciate if you provide the links. But keep in mind that in 1950 the European immigration to Venezuela just started. The million of Europeans that settled in Venezuela, didn't come all at once in 1950, but they did it progressively between 1950 and the late 70s. Also, most of those immigrants had at least 2 or 3 Venezuelan born kids, if not more. So those statistics don't count many full Euro, or mostly Euro Venezuelan born people, who were kids of those European immigrants.

Ah OK, I didn't know it was that low in most of Latin America, out of those countries. But yeah, I am sure that in Venezuela, their percentage must not be that far from Puerto Rico and Colombia.
    man, why are you so European wannabe? first, Spaniards themselves are only peripherally European (they're mostly Neolithic, not native European WHG/EHG/Yamnaya). then, it's a fact that Latinos have varying degrees of Native and African ancestry/genes, some have less, some more, but they all do have such ancestry. if I were Latino like you I would be more proud of the Native American and even the Black side of my ancestry than the European one - why? because Europeans destroyed that continent and there's no pride in having conquered unarmed peoples. Iberians were savage to the locals and it's time in history they keep their paws off Latinoamerika, plus, little by little the European heritage is washed off and all Latinoamerikan countries are increasingly Native and/or Black in their genetic pool. in the long run, there will be no European or Iberian genes left there and some countries might embrace local languages instead of Spanish too, like Bolivia is doing with Quechua

Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 09:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 265
    Given: 313

1 Not allowed!

Our mexican friend is bored, here's something for you:

Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 09:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 265
    Given: 313

1 Not allowed!

Here are all the mexicans that I share with on 23andme: (SO EUROPEAN, ARGENTANO STOP CHERRYPICKING!!!!!!!!)

De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,035
    Given: 1,735

0 Not allowed!

What do you think about this groups? Reasonable?

How many are in the samples you are using for the USA Cubans and Argentines? Because we have a couple of threads here with several pages of 23andme results on each and like half of them are in the 95%-99% Euro range. Where are these types on the box plot? I only see the range up to maybe 92% for them on the plot.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information