R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,362
    Given: 11,959

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RMuller View Post
    23andme are representative for Mexican-Americans. They did breakdown from what regions of Mexico their ancestors came from.And most 23andme Mexican descendants usually say were their Mexican ancestors are from.

The studies done on the Mexican pop in the USA over samples people from Mexico City and Southern Mexico. Thats why NYCity Mexican pop was like 80% Amerindian.
    And example.
    im not saying mexican americans are indomestizos or anything like it. I am saying i prefer to use free genetic studies.

As i said in the first pages i used that mexican american study because the average was around 50-55% euro and i thought it could be representaative for the whole mexico. I didnt use other studies because the majority of the mexican studies were from mexico city and the result very amerindian.

You seem to agree on the number

The average Mexican would be around 45% Euro ,52% Amerindian

I dont expect that sample to be perfectly representative of the mexican american (who you say descend from northern mexicans) but it seems good for Mexico, which was really my intention. I mean this thread is not about USA is about latin america.

I dont get why Carlito/Awebo are so mad when i already posted in the second page a mexican genetic study with northern mexico being much more euro than the south

Quote Originally Posted by Argentano View Post
    I think my mexican american boxplot is like a balance between the different mexican regions.

Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 02:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

23andme are representative for Mexican-Americans. They did breakdown from what regions of Mexico their ancestors came from.And most 23andme Mexican descendants usually say were their Mexican ancestors are from.

The studies done on the Mexican pop in the USA over samples people from Mexico City and Southern Mexico. Thats why NYCity Mexican pop was like 80% Amerindian.
    example.

Southwest Hispanics came out 65% Euro,35% Amerindian.It's obvious they tested Mexican-Americans. Non 23andme test
    bro you dont get me. Im not interested in mexican americans.

I wanted to post a boxplot of mexico and as most people agree mexico is 50% euro 50% amerindian i searched for a boxplot with that average.

All the other studies were from southern mexico and the result 35-40% european so i didnt want to use those, thats why ii used a "mexican american" sample.

LOL im sure butthurtwebo would be even more pissed if i had actually posted the candela mexican result around 40% euro.

Candela( Mexican born)

Do you understand me now?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

2 Not allowed!

im not saying mexican americans are indomestizos or anything like it. I am saying i prefer to use free genetic studies.
    Free studies for Mexican-Americans aren't that good because to get an accurate results, 65% of Mexican descentants need to have roots from West-Central Mexico and 25% need to have roots need to have roots from Northern Mexico. Free studies don't do that. They just test anybody who is of Mexican origin.

As i said in the first pages i used that mexican american study because the average was around 50-55% euro and i thought it could be representaative for the whole mexico. I didnt use other studies because the majority of the mexican studies were from mexico city and the result very amerindian.

You seem to agree on the number
    Yeah somewhat close.

I dont expect that sample to be perfectly representative of the mexican american (who you say descend from northern mexicans)
    65% of the Mexican descentands have roots in West-Central Mexico, 25% have roots from Northern Mexico.

but it seems good for Mexico, which was really my intention. I mean this thread is not about USA is about latin america.
    Ok.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

bro you dont get me. Im not interested in mexican americans.
    Ok,im just explaining ,i thought you used them.

I wanted to post a boxplot of mexico and as most people agree mexico is 50% euro 50% amerindian i searched for a boxplot with that average.
    Cool.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ok,im just explaining ,i thought you used them.

Cool.
    i didnt mean it in a negative way. I meant that my intention was to post a mexican boxplot, not a mexican american one.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Free studies for Mexican-Americans aren't that good because to get an accurate results, 65% of Mexican descentants need to have roots from West-Central Mexico and 25% need to have roots need to have roots from Northern Mexico. Free studies don't do that. They just test anybody who is of Mexican origin.
    i have seen genetic studies of northern mexico with results around 60% euro. Im not arguing that. I never did. In fact i posted a study in the second page.

My intention was to make a boxplot of mexico. Second page, response TO YOU

But dont you think the mexican american box plot can be used for mexico as a whole? The mexican american median (45% euro) is higher than most regions in this mexican study, similar to Zacatecas that is a central region.

ABF Spy
    Last Online
    02-01-2021 @ 01:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Superhuman
    Ethnicity
    Bio Organic Weapon
    Country
    Mexico
    Y-DNA
    T-Virus
    mtDNA
    C-Virus
    Hero
    Alexia Ashford
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,451
    Given: 1,828

0 Not allowed!

1)Just a minority of Mexicans live in northern mexico.
    Northern Mexico = 27 million people = 22.5% of the country

And a few other states in western and north-central Mexico are close to if not similar genetically to northern Mexican states.

2)Paid studies will never be the most representative. Poor people trying to pay their health insurance wont give a fuck about a genetic stuy.
    100 USD isn't really that much, and it's a one-time thing anyway. It's not like they pay that amount monthly... If they did, then you'd have a point, but your excuse is dumb and obviously agenda-driven.

3)Mexico is indomestizo in the south mestizo in the middle and harnizo in the north. Whats the big deal? You are a mestizo yourself, why do you want to white wash the country?
    How is refuting your lies wanting to white wash the country? It's you who's implying that Mexicans in the US who spend a mere 100 USD on 23andme/AncestryDNA kits are somehow unrepresentative upper-class immigrants just because their results don't resemble those of the average Bolivian.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Awebo View Post
    Northern Mexico = 27 million people = 22.5% of the country

And a few other states in western and north-central Mexico are close to if not similar genetically to northern Mexican states.

100 USD isn't really that much, and it's a one-time thing anyway. It's not like they pay that amount monthly... If they did, then you'd have a point, but your excuse is dumb and obviously agenda-driven.

3)Mexico is indomestizo in the south mestizo in the middle and harnizo in the north. Whats the big deal? You are a mestizo yourself, why do you want to white wash the country?
    How is refuting your lies wanting to white wash the country? It's you who's implying that Mexicans in the US who spend a mere 100 USD on 23andme/AncestryDNA kits are somehow unrepresentative upper-class immigrants just because their results don't resemble those of the average Bolivian.
    bro its hard to argue with you when you put words in my mouth

1)22.5% out of 100% is a minority.

2)To me USD 100-300 (it used to be more expensive) is a number that a poor person wouldnt spend. Can i have a different opinion? WTF

3)I never said Mexicans are bolivians. You cannot prove me wrong thats why Carlito insults and you just call me a lier and whatelse. I am saying mexico is mestizo close to 50/50 and i used a boxplot that showed that average. Because AGAIN all the other mexican (born) studies were below that %. Whats the big problem? You are a mestizo, rmuller says mexico is mestizo, the boxplot has a mestizo average. Whats the big problem? Dont call me names, dont put words in my mouth, whats the problem?

You call me names because you dont have a logical explanation for your behaviour. Mexico is mestizo, the boxplot is mestizo, you are mestizo BUT you hate Argentano and you hate the boxplot. Whats the real problem?

Notice how even when im arguing with you or Carlito i have never insulted mexico or Mexicans, unlike your friend....

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

i didnt mean it in a negative way. I meant that my intention was to post a mexican boxplot, not a mexican american one.
    Yeah i knew that.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah i knew that.
    Whats Awebo problem? Is he racist against mestizos?

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information