basque , 25% castilian
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,573
    Given: 0

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    No way it was never white majority and maybe after Castro it became more mixed race because Castro opened Cuba to Africans as he fought anti Boer white war supporting Blacks in Angaola and Zimbabwe. Also when you say whites in Latino countries Iberian niggah people with part Moor or West African ancestry like Viriato and Cristiano Viejo here are Whites there, so I think cuba was never whites imo.
    I recognized easily an iberian from a moor.

Turks were really mongoloid invader people. You were invaded by mongoloids and now you have a fake identity from your invaders who sodomized fake turks who actually speak language of invaders and identify themselves like their invaders. Iberians defeated moorish, they recristianized iberian peninsula, and speak a romance languange, not arabic. Anatolian are losers who adopted invaders culture. Iberians fought against invaders and defeated them.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by perikolez View Post

Turks were really mongoloid invader people. You were invaded by mongoloids and now you have a fake identity from your invaders who sodomized fake turks who actually speak language of invaders and identify themselves like their invaders. Iberians defeated moorish, they recristianized iberian peninsula, and speak a romance languange, not arabic. Anatolian are losers who adopted invaders culture. Iberians fought against invaders and defeated them.
    I am not Anatolian, I am called Anatolian Turk. What are Anatolians? Antiquities peoples disappeared or assimilation by Armenians and Greeks. And today we are genetically different than Greeks and Armenians with different levels cluster with other Turkic people including Central Asian Turks. Iberians defeated Moors and then? Inquisition. What is Inquisition? Forced assimilation and mixing. So yes Iberians have Moor African blood and not white people.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,400
    Given: 12,599

0 Not allowed!

I was surprised that Amerindian showed up in many Cubans.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    basque
    Ethnicity
    basque , 25% castilian
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

I am not Anatolian, I am called Anatolian Turk. What are Anatolians? Antiquities peoples disappeared or assimilation by Armenians and Greeks. And today we are genetically different than Greeks and Armenians with different levels cluster with other Turkic people including Central Asian Turks. Iberians defeated Moors and then? Inquisition. What is Inquisition? Forced assimilation and mixing. So yes Iberians have Moor African blood and not white people.

Most of the asimilated people were islamized iberians, and many of them were deported. Are bosniak people more similar linguistically and phenotipically to turks or to serbians?. I think that bosniaks speak serbocroatian language and are phenotipically very similar to serbs and croats. Ancient moriscos were similar to bosniaks.

Finally, white is very subjetive concept. If only nordic people are whites, than iberian arent whites, but if southern europeans are whites, then iberians are whites. Iberians are lighter than morish and phenotipically diferent. You only have to go to a spanish village with many moors and you will easily recognized them from spaniards.

Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 02:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,361
    Given: 11,959

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Foreigner View Post
    Well those who are within the 70-80% euro range are not real whites, but mixed race.
    In the study i posted 75% of the white cubna sample is over 80% european. In the past the cuban whites were probably more homogeneous.

The only way that Cuba isnt so euro is if Castro lies with the census information.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,689
    Given: 23,946

2 Not allowed!

No way it was never white majority and maybe after Castro it became more mixed race because Castro opened Cuba to Africans as he fought anti Boer white war supporting Blacks in Angaola and Zimbabwe. Also when you say whites in Latino countries Iberian niggah people with part Moor or West African ancestry like Viriato and Cristiano Viejo here are Whites there, so I think cuba was never whites imo.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,954
    Given: 9,127

1 Not allowed!

Modern Turkmenistan people are 20-40% mongoloid. I hear modern Atantolian Turks are on avarage 10%, based on this they can be 1/4 to 1/2 central asian descent. There's no evidence to the theory that Turks were 100% mongoloid when they invaded Anatolia.

And Spaniards are about 20% yamnaya genetically, yet speak yamnaya language(indo european)

I don't understand why people think assimilation and language shifting is something special, it always happened in history, and it happened in your case too.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    basque
    Ethnicity
    basque , 25% castilian
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Antimage View Post
    Modern Turkmenistan people are 20-40% mongoloid. I hear modern Atantolian Turks are on avarage 10%, based on this they can be 1/4 to 1/2 central asian descent. There's no evidence to the theory that Turks were 100% mongoloid when they invaded Anatolia.

And Spaniards are about 20% yamnaya genetically, yet speak yamnaya language(indo european)

I don't understand why people think assimilation and language shifting is something special, it always happened in history, and it happened in your case too.
    Iberian admixture with northern africans is heavily overrated. Between muslims northern africans arent even the most similar phenotipically. Caucasians, Levantine arabs or even "turks" from Turkey look like phenotipically more similar to spaniards than people from Maroc, Argelia, tunisia or Libia. 90% of marocans are easily recognized from spaniards.

arent people from kirguizistan and kazakhstan "turkish" speaking?. I see them full mongoloid. People from Uzbekistan are phenotipically more european but also predominantly mongoloid.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,440
    Given: 36,803

1 Not allowed!

For dummies like the moron of Siyendi and the likes: saying that Iberians look like northern Africans, or have any remote similarity with them, is like saying that Argentinians look like Dominicans, or that Russians look like south Asians, lol.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,954
    Given: 9,127

0 Not allowed!

Iberian admixture with northern africans is heavily overrated. Between muslims northern africans arent even the most similar phenotipically. Caucasians, Levantine arabs or even "turks" from Turkey look like phenotipically more similar to spaniards than people from Maroc, Argelia, tunisia or Libia. 90% of marocans are easily recognized from spaniards.

arent people from kirguizistan and kazakhstan "turkish" speaking?. I see them full mongoloid. People from Uzbekistan are phenotipically more european but also predominantly mongoloid.
    I didn't comment on the relation between moroccans and spaniards tho

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information