-
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,802
    Given: 5,812

0 Not allowed!

Default Anti-Syrian sentiments in Turkey

Sinan Oğan who is a nationalist politician expelled from the MHP for daring to take down the incumbent leader has raised a flag against Syrians:

"I ‘m sure that the 100% percent of Syrian refugees in Turkey are members of ISIS." Oğan continued: "Am I obliged to feed the Syrians who come here and watch Turkish women on the beach.”

Sinan Oğan participated in a news center program. He discussed the “Presidential System” and Syrian refuges issue. He said: “We will send back all Syrians , even they have got the citizenship from Turkey … No one can fool Turkey’s money, you do not give your father’s money to them, you give the people’s money. They come become suicide bomber and kill our people. They go on the beach, disturb our children. Our people are not comfortable walking on the street. We can not allow these. What the refugees doing on the beach . They must stay in refugee camps. There will be no any fighting Turkish soldier in Syria. Don’t give them 25 billion dollars for the sun cream, and baby food. While my student is here paying money to study , for Syrian it is free. ”

Sinana Oğan claimed that, in Esenyurt district of Istanbul live 100 thousand Syrians refugee, “Our soldiers are martyred in Syria in Al-Bab, the Syrians here are smoking the hookah, harass the women on the streets. Such a thing can not be acceptable." he said.

Last Online
    05-27-2023 @ 02:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,802
    Given: 5,812

1 Not allowed!

CHP Leader Kemal Kilicdaroglu said if the “yes” votes prevail, the 3 million Syrian refugees living in Turkey will be naturalized as Turkish citizens by the government.

“The first thing they will do if the ‘yes’ votes prevail is to give citizenship to Syrians. If ‘no’ votes prevail they cannot do so. If you say ‘let my children be unemployed, let the small tradesmen become poor’ you will vote for ‘yes’” he said.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

what a dumbass if they were in isis they wouldnt stupidily flee the country but fight
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

People who need and refugees must be helped. Otherwise not human. But There is difference between helping people and giving citizenship. Erdogan wants to give citizenship to 3 millions people. If this happens Citizenship is dead, there is no similar thing in the world. Thats the problem. Also these people come to Turkey because Erdogan lost war in Syria.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-04-2020 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ainur
    Ethnicity
    Vala
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Yamnaya Barbarian from Steppes
    Politics
    Pan Türkism
    Religion
    Eru Ilúvatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,142
    Given: 694

0 Not allowed!

syrians need to fuck out from my country.

Last Online
    07-22-2019 @ 09:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 209
    Given: 151

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghostface View Post
    CHP Leader Kemal Kilicdaroglu said if the “yes” votes prevail, the 3 million Syrian refugees living in Turkey will be naturalized as Turkish citizens by the government.

“The first thing they will do if the ‘yes’ votes prevail is to give citizenship to Syrians. If ‘no’ votes prevail they cannot do so. If you say ‘let my children be unemployed, let the small tradesmen become poor’ you will vote for ‘yes’” he said.
    It's stupid to give the citizenship to a person who is not even able to speak the language (i don't think a lot of Syrians are able to speak Turkish). Erdogan wants to give them the citizenship because he knows Syrians are going to vote for him.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-21-2021 @ 02:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,788
    Given: 1,803

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Paris-Brest View Post
    It's stupid to give the citizenship to a person who is not even able to speak the language (i don't think a lot of Syrians are able to speak Turkish). Erdogan wants to give them the citizenship because he knows Syrians are going to vote for him.
    Why would a French like you care much? If you French say no then I will say yes!

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

0 Not allowed!

Sinan Oğan who is a nationalist politician expelled from the MHP for daring to take down the incumbent leader has raised a flag against Syrians:

"I ‘m sure that the 100% percent of Syrian refugees in Turkey are members of ISIS." Oğan continued: "Am I obliged to feed the Syrians who come here and watch Turkish women on the beach.”

Sinan Oğan participated in a news center program. He discussed the “Presidential System” and Syrian refuges issue. He said: “We will send back all Syrians , even they have got the citizenship from Turkey … No one can fool Turkey’s money, you do not give your father’s money to them, you give the people’s money. They come become suicide bomber and kill our people. They go on the beach, disturb our children. Our people are not comfortable walking on the street. We can not allow these. What the refugees doing on the beach . They must stay in refugee camps. There will be no any fighting Turkish soldier in Syria. Don’t give them 25 billion dollars for the sun cream, and baby food. While my student is here paying money to study , for Syrian it is free. ”

Sinana Oğan claimed that, in Esenyurt district of Istanbul live 100 thousand Syrians refugee, “Our soldiers are martyred in Syria in Al-Bab, the Syrians here are smoking the hookah, harass the women on the streets. Such a thing can not be acceptable." he said.
    You shitty bastards should let the water flow to Iraq and Syria before bitching about Syrian refugees:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/innova...yria-72513729/

Tensions between nations are also high. Since 1975, Turkey’s dam and hydropower construction has cut water flow to Iraq by 80 percent and to Syria by 40 percent. Syria and Iraq have accused Turkey of hoarding water.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The 3 million Syrians are already naturalized Turkish citizens. You are denaturalized and you won't be allowed to vote, unlike the Syrians...

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by archangel View Post
    syrians need to fuck out from my country.
    Syrians will fuck you it's their Khalifate now...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information