Ethnicity
    Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 812
    Given: 1,341

0 Not allowed!

To the Latinovic above : no you know very well that I am not. You know when someone delivers your freedom wrapped nice and neat in a fancy package smth is very wrong. You'll know when you'll grow up.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2017 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 753
    Given: 650

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by epirot View Post
    To the Latinovic above : no you know very well that I am not. You know when someone delivers your freedom wrapped nice and neat in a fancy package smth is very wrong. You'll know when you'll grow up.
    You're just an insane troll. Bring me scholarly evidence and historically relevant sources to back up your claims, if you want to be taken seriously.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-20-2017 @ 04:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slav
    Ethnicity
    Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Latinowitz View Post
    You're just an insane troll. Bring me scholarly evidence and historically relevant sources to back up your claims, if you want to be taken seriously.
    You behave like while UK/ USA / BBC / CNN / DW/ Liberation/ NATO were working their ass off 24x7 to make you the country you are, that no one was paying attention, and now you ask for "scholarly" sources. Its getting comical.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-13-2021 @ 11:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,036
    Given: 1,056

0 Not allowed!

What I have noticed on Balkans is that the time a certain area spent under foreign rule (Ottoman, Habsburg, etc.) is directly proportional to amount of chimp-outs towards neighboring countries in recent times.
    Why? Figure it out for yourself...

Banned
    Last Online
    10-20-2017 @ 04:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slav
    Ethnicity
    Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cosmoo View Post
    What I have noticed on Balkans is that the time a certain area spent under foreign rule (Ottoman, Habsburg, etc.) is directly proportional to amount of chimp-outs towards neighboring countries in recent times.
    Why? Figure it out for yourself...
    not true. USA is the primal "chimp-out" and its been free for most of its life

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2017 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 753
    Given: 650

2 Not allowed!

You behave like while UK/ USA / BBC / CNN / DW/ Liberation/ NATO were working their ass off 24x7 to make you the country you are, that no one was paying attention, and now you ask for "scholarly" sources. Its getting comical.
    You're comical. Britain did everything to keep Yugoslavia together, their support for Balkan Slavic state has been noted from beginning of 20th century to keep Germans out of southeastern Europe.
    You can also thank Brits (who manipulated dumb Americans) to keep RS alive.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

2 Not allowed!

Who the fuck are you, Croatia is legit Nation and free people, you like it or not. You just sound like a pathetic envy, paranoid and frustrated guy. Your problem, man. I'm going to give you an advice : leave Croats alone and work on your personnal issues for they are not responsible of your problems.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

2 Not allowed!

What is wrong here is your obvious hatred for Croatia, but guess what, It's true that Vatican helped us the most in early 90's, along with Germany and Austria, and we don't apologize or asking approvale, I am proud we belong to Vatican, even though I believe in God in my own way, but Vatican is institution, it's where someone belongs, and our Dux Branimir decided in 9th century that our state and people will go with Vatican and not with Constantinople, if you hate us, if you hate Vatican lobby, if you hate Croatia, guess what? We don't care.

There are always political and historial allies (with interest ofcourse), Serbs always had Russia as their ally, we always had Vatican and Germany, and that's it.

And about Yugoslavia, I would be more than happy that I'm able to piss on Yugoslavian flag, but I already burned it in 90's with other Croatian kids, we burned it and celebrated how evil is burning

Cheers

P.S. I love all Europeans, everyone's know this, all Europeans..., but when It's time to choose in GeoPolitical terms what is what for my country, I always go with Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Austria, Southern Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Rep., Swiss. And you can be free too guess why.

And about this thread, my nation never wanted to exterminate Bosniaks, never..., that conflict 1993/94 between HVO (Croat army in BiH) and Bosniak army was a stupid move, it was a mistake, but no genocide was committed from our side over Bosniaks, but it was a mistake.

Bosniaks are Muslims, but IMO we should stick togethar, our two countries, when attacked by someone, and we won't be attacked anymore, war times are over.
    Last edited by Robocop; 03-25-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-19-2017 @ 04:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Yugoslav dipshit
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Taxonomy
    Paleo-Atlantid, Cro-Mag
    Hero
    Dr. Vojislav Šešelj, gospodin Zdravko Mamić
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 819
    Given: 641

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    What is wrong here is your obvious hatred for Croatia, but guess what, It's true that Vatican helped us the most in early 90's, along with Germany and Austria, and we don't apologize or asking approvale, I am proud we belong to Vatican, even though I believe in God in my own way, but Vatican is institution, it's where someone belongs, and our Dux Branimir decided in 9th century that our state and people will go with Vatican and not with Constantinople, if you hate us, if you hate Vatican lobby, if you hate Croatia, guess what? We don't care.

There are always political and historial allies (with interest ofcourse), Serbs always had Russia as their ally, we always had Vatican and Germany, and that's it.

And about Yugoslavia, I would be more than happy that I'm able to piss on Yugoslavian flag, but I already burned it in 90's with other Croatian kids, we burned it and celebrated how evil is burning

Cheers
    Pivac s indexa, jes' to ti?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrus View Post
    Pivac s indexa, jes' to ti?
    Nope, I never wrote on Index, Im not a fan of that communist Matija Babić or his sick portal.

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread Information