Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 812
    Given: 1,341

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Latinowitz View Post
    What's up with the nazi uniform Mortimer ? Aren't you chetnik supporter ?
    Anyway being Gypsy from Serbia answer to this topic is well known to you.
    Gypsies exist in Serbia for the same reason that blacks and chicanos exist in USA. USA is an empire, SRBIJA was an empire. .... Hrvatska??? lol

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2017 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 753
    Given: 650

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by epirot View Post
    Slavs fled from whatever the place in the last 1500 years, the greatest similarities to slavic placenames from my region in Greece are not found in Bulgaria, Makedonija or Srbija, but FBiH and HR. Serbs (being the greatest warriors in the region) were employed by the Austros to protect their borders. Same thing the Turks did with the south Serbs. Basically many austro-turkish wars in the region was between Krajna Serbs vs south Serbs/Slavs.

So what you describe as basic reason for hatred is fake and idiotic.
    No, majority of frontiersmen in Krajina have always been Croats. Serbs became border guards in majority from 18th century onwards, when Ottoman power was in decline.

No Retreat No Surrender
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Chelovek Mira
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    black, muscular, and zero gay, 100kg bench, BBC
    Politics
    MAGA (Make America Great Again)
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57,939
    Given: 58,639

1 Not allowed!

What's up with the nazi uniform Mortimer ? Aren't you chetnik supporter ?
    Anyway being Gypsy from Serbia answer to this topic is well known to you.
    Its not well known to me i know they genocided serbs i dont know why
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. Donald Trump

No Retreat No Surrender
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Chelovek Mira
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Also I want to add this; durin the war in Bosnia 1992-95, there was an army formed entirely on Ustasha ideology, army was called HOS.

And it was made of Croats and Bosniaks in Bosnia, their mortal enemy were Serbs in Bosnia.

Later on (a paradox) Croatian official Army in Bosnia and Herzegovina called HVO came in conflict with HOS (which was also Croatian army, but with Bosniaks, interesting thing those Bosniaks in HOS army considered themselves as Croats of Islam religion).

HOS was finally destroyed by HVO in Bosnia, and leader of HOS (Croatian Blaž Kraljević was killed).

HVO (Official Croatian Army in Bosnia) had other plans in Bosnia, for Croats only, and many times they went into alliances with Serbs from Bosnia, it was a mess.

I heard that many Bosniak ppl from HOS unit even today consider themselves in Bosnia as Croats of Islamic religion, other Bosniaks laughs at them because of that, but they feel that way about themselves.

HOS Anthem song from war 1992-95 (As one can see that unit was based totally on Ustasha ideology, in the start of song it says; For Homeland ready and for Pavelić - Croatian Fuhrer from WW2)

In the end, here is a map of NDH (Croatian Nazi State) 1941-45:

Interesting that it was fascists but americans and europeans said serbs are the fascists
    I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. Donald Trump

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by epirot View Post

So what you describe as the basic reason for this hatred is fake and idiotic. A bunch of local criminals (called as "croat nationalists") are used by the west to destroy more Slavs. Nothing more nothing less. Just like "Pravi sektor" and "Svoboda" in Ukraine. Doesn't take a genius to see the parallels.
    Look, you can dream about some slavic union as much as you want, but you don't have any right to call Historical facts as "idiotic".

NDH (Ustasha state) hated Serbs like Hitler hated Jews, if not more, they viewed Serbs as a cancer of both Bosnia and Croatia, and you can write till tommorow if you want your theories, Im writing here facts.

I was writing about Ustasha regime 1941-45 and you're mentioning some 1500 years ago, you're mentioning some "greatest warrior", well no offence but it seems you have idiotic sentences on this thread, what a Hell are you talking about? Stick to the topic of this thread.

I didn't make any personal views in any of my posts on this thread, just historical facts about Ustasha regime & ideology.

If you want to talk about some mumbo jumbo about greatest warriors for 1500 years then open a thread for that, you're in the wrong thread.

Cheers

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2017 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 753
    Given: 650

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Its not well known to me i know they genocided serbs i dont know why
    I'm sure you want to provoke a flame war here actually.

Interesting that it was fascists but americans and europeans said serbs are the fascists
    Us being fascist doesn't exclude Serbs from being fascists. Ask Europa Nazione for further education

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

0 Not allowed!

Morti I do understand you can be bothered by the bashing on Serbs today but this is not wiser to tend to recall and accuse how others went wrong at some moment there, because it is useless at that point. History is not black nor white, every nation has its victorious facts and shameful ones, every one in this world can blame itself on something objectively speaking. No need to recall Croats there for some old facts since as a Serb you're not provocated for being a Serb, no one is opening threads about Serbs to provoke you, right ?

No Retreat No Surrender
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Chelovek Mira
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilma View Post
    Morti I do understand you can be bothered by the bashing on Serbs today but this is not wiser to tend to show how others went wrong at some moment neither, useless at that point. History is not black nor white, every nation has its victorious facts and shameful ones, everyone in this world can blame itself on something objectively speaking. No need to recall Croats there for some old facts since as a Serb you're not provocated for being a Serb, no one is opening threads about Serbs to provoke you, right ?
    Im inspired from a other forum its called balkanforum its a genuine question not provocation

No Retreat No Surrender
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Chelovek Mira
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm sure you want to provoke a flame war here actually.

Us being fascist doesn't exclude Serbs from being fascists. Ask Europa Nazione for further education
    No i dont want to provoce its a genuine question i got idea from another forum and true fascist exist on all sides

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

4 Not allowed!

Well I was talking only about one army in Bosnia, this was not official Croatian politics.

I don't know why Serbs think that if someone says they were agressors in 1991 on entire ex-yugoslav ppl (except FYROM), why Serbs take that as offensive? That's like sayin to a German person that Hitler was aggressor and he takes that in offensive way for entire German ppl of today.

Serbian ppl are not bad, but Serbian politics was aggressor politics in 1991, and until Serbs finally admit that there will be no future between this countries.

Always playing some victim card and they attacked everyone, who started the war btw? Slovenians? Croats? Bosniaks?

Nope...

Serbian politics started it because Slovenia and Croatia wanted to break off from Yugoslavia in 1991, and we had every right to do so by constitution of Yugoslavia from 1974.

Serbs attacked Slovenia (for shorter period), then Croatia and then Bosnia, sayin "they're defending Yugoslavia", oh "sure...", in fact they were in quest for Great Serbia, well... they dreams failed, so now what? Instead we make a compromise what is what, and what happened, we are just throwing a ball from one corner to another.

Im not saying Croats were saints, but Serbs (Serbian politics) in 90's was aggressor politics. We Croats admitted that we were Evil Nazis in WW2 (Means Ustashes), why can't you admit your wrong politics from 90's, is it because you're "Heaven's people" sent by Christ himself to deliver us from Evil?

Your nation have serious problem in mindset, no offence, not all of your ppl, but around 40%, and that's a lot...

If you could elected a CHETNIK for your president (Nikolić) that says a lot, truly a lot about serbian mindset even today.

That guy was one of those guys who knew everything about genocide in Srebrenica over Bosniaks, not only that he knew, but supported it, and he is your president today.

Enough said.
    Last edited by Robocop; 03-22-2017 at 08:40 AM.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information