Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    I am tired to repeat that IDs in Turkey currently changed with new biometric IDs with chip, and no more religion box. You are just ashamed that your country is Taliban who accepts the authority of a church, shares sovereignty with that church and you try to attack Turkey, because thread starter is Türk. Try to think I am like North Korean. Your country theorically same as S.Arabia and Iran just that.
    After almost 100 years of ''secularism'', yeah, it will change

Sure, Greece is exactly like S.Arabia. You see, we stone to death apostats, we don't allow mosques, synaguoges or any other religious building. We forces religious laws and rules to everyone. Yeah- yeah, exactly like S.Arabia

Gosh, seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Again I say 'theorically, you distort with 'exactly same as, this is senseless to discuss with a girl with agenda to normalise her Taliban system in home with all possible child ways. Good evening

Last Online
    06-20-2020 @ 04:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt (Celto-Germanic, Romance, Hellenic)
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Ancestry
    Sicilian, French, British Isles/Ireland, minor German
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    Haplogroup G-L30
    mtDNA
    Haplogroup H24
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Med
    Hero
    Camille Paglia
    Religion
    Cultural Catholicism & Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 13

1 Not allowed!

I am tired to repeat that IDs in Turkey currently changed with new biometric IDs with chip, and no more religion box. You are just ashamed that your country is Taliban who accepts the authority of a church, shares sovereignty with that church and you try to attack Turkey, because thread starter is Türk. Try to think I am like North Korean. Your country theorically same as S.Arabia and Iran just that.
    Do you even get the irony of having to compare anything else to the Taliban, in order to make it look like the worst thing on Earth? The irony that the BENCHMARK for pure evil is an Islamic institution???

And as we have clearly pointed out, the comparison of Greece or the Orthodox Church to the Taliban is LOL hilarious/obviously insane given the lack of all the things we just listed that exist in, not just Taliban-controlled terriroty, but ALL OVER the Muslim world, which people would never even THINK of doing to other people in Greece. Because Greeks aren't pure animals.

Last Online
    06-20-2020 @ 04:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt (Celto-Germanic, Romance, Hellenic)
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Ancestry
    Sicilian, French, British Isles/Ireland, minor German
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    Haplogroup G-L30
    mtDNA
    Haplogroup H24
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Med
    Hero
    Camille Paglia
    Religion
    Cultural Catholicism & Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 13

1 Not allowed!

Again I say 'theorically, you distort with 'exactly same as, this is senseless to discuss with a girl with agenda to normalise her Taliban system in home with all possible child ways. Good evening
    Is that all you can say?? "Greece has a Taliban system" wahhhhh despite all evidence to the contrary?

Seems you're the real girl here.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

0 Not allowed!

Again I say 'theorically, you distort with 'exactly, this is senseless to discuss with a girl with agenda to normalise her Taliban system in home with all possible child ways. Good evening
    Theorically, Greece is also on par with Denmark and the county of England,too. So the ''theorically'' , using the analogy of S.Arabia and taliban makes clear, of who has an agenda.
    The rest, is just BS you don't even know about, and you can't even answer to question about so-called secular Turkey.

So, yeah, good evening, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Why should we be ashamed that we have a state religion? We are proud and honored to be GREEK ORTHODOX. Christianity can never be Taliban-like because it is influenced by Greek civilization.

Byzantine Empire was a direct link to the culture and learning of ancient Greece and Rome. It was not just a Christian civilization, it was a unique form of Christianity, which gave birth to the GREEK Orthodox civilization.

It's primary influence was Paul who rejected most of the Jews teachings, Plato and Aristotle and that is accepted by all the early Church fathers. The definition of a Greek was someone who worshiped the Gods of Olympus as their ancestral Gods, spoke Greek and shared blood ties with other Greeks, and when Christianity replaced the Hellenic religion, a Greek had to be baptised, born or married within the Greek Orthodox church. When the Hellenic religion was stamped out and all Greeks had to be baptised as Greek Orthodox Christians and were put under the authority of the Ecumenical Patriarch who was the Patriarch of Greeks and Greeks alone.

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    Why should we be ashamed that we have a state religion?
    You shouldn't. I consider it an attack on my culture as well, because there is nothing wrong with a spiritual dimension to society. Secularism is an enemy because it's another way in which the immune systems of European nations are weakened. It's ludicrous to have foreigners complaining about this.
    Pigs can fly... in your face.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthropos View Post
    You shouldn't. I consider it an attack on my culture as well, because there is nothing wrong with a spiritual dimension to society. Secularism is an enemy because it's another way in which the immune systems of European nations are weakened. It's ludicrous to have foreigners complaining about this.
    I dont complain I expose their hypocrisy. Greece isnt my country and I dont care what they do there. I am not commie. They can even have radical theocracy who gives f•ck? The average Greek is Orthodox fundamentalist who hide reality on internet. Raine is almost Orthodox nun

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,901
    Given: 4,814

4 Not allowed!

To hell with secularism. Being strict Orthodox has served my small village well....men go to the army and are solid citizen men by 20, women are women growing up families. We have farms and not materially rich but high sense of community makes soul and spirit fulfilling.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

2 Not allowed!

I dont complain I expose their hypocrisy. Greece isnt my country and I dont care what they do there. I am not commie. They can even have radical theocracy who gives f•ck? The average Greek is Orthodox fundamentalist who hide reality on internet. Raine is almost Orthodox nun
    That post pretty much proves that you are trolling. It's tempting to hit thumbs down when you describe something completely normal as "hypocrisy". Then you say that you don't care. But you post threads like this one rather often.
    Pigs can fly... in your face.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information