6 11.76%
  • 2 children

4 7.84%
  • 3 or more children

5 9.80%
  • I don't have any

36 70.59%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: TA Members: how many kids you have?

Last Online
    03-09-2024 @ 07:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baldic
    Ethnicity
    Bald
    Ancestry
    Bald individuals
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Baldid
    Politics
    Pro-Baldness, Hair Loss
    Hero
    Charles the Bald
    Religion
    Ironically Calvinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,036
    Given: 995

2 Not allowed!

I can see that apricians have a low fertility rate
    you guys need to reproduce if y'all wish save your continent

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

3 Not allowed!

Only 4

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,549
    Given: 27,895

5 Not allowed!

Two. My son who will be 7 this May was born when I was a teenager, and I also have a baby daughter of 4 months.... plus no visible stretch marks and my weight is 7.2 stone. I am a bit smug when I slip on a size 6 dress and see other young people with no kids at all who are fat and out-of-shape as they never do any yoga, gym, pilates, and dancing and toning exercises, nor run around looking after children. There's no excuses for anyone to be fat in life.

My small bump didn't show to other people 'til I was 6 months pregnant, and the feeling was wonderful of another life being inside of you. It's a very special bonding moment. I found it quick and easy to lose the extra stone of weight gained during pregnancy through sit-ups and vigourous exercising a week or two after birth and was back in my ordinary clothes within a month.

I also love it that Kate Moss has one kid and is still slim, along with Victoria Beckham (who has four children which she had delivered though her stomach by C-section) and Sophie Ellis Bextor (who's very slim and has four children.)

Kids keep you energetic and fit and bring immense happiness and meaning to life, and I wish I will live long enough to see my grandchildren and great-children one day in the future, like my own great-grandparents and great-aunties and uncles were still alive for many years throughout my own childhood. A few of them are still alive to this day.

It must be lonely for older people with no grandchildren and great-grandchildren around them. If they never cared for children in life - then who will care for them when they're elderly one day?

Breastfeeding whilst young helps lower the risk of getting breast cancer later in life.

My own mum was 17 when I was born (my father was 19 and he still works full-time to this day although my parents divorced when I was 10 which was for the best,) and she stayed at home to cook and clean and look after me and my two sisters, while my dad worked a lot, but now that we're adults, my mum has more of a social life today and she travels to lots of very interesting countries and works full-time now and loves her job and she's always busy doing things and is full of energy and life (like my grandmother who lived life to the full) and both my grandmother and mother are a great inspiration to me. My mum always enjoys learning new things in life and she's very pro-active and positive about life, which I find encouraging whenever I feel low in mood.

It's great having a cool mum who does windsurfing and who rides a motorbike across Europe to visit the mountains in Andorra, and down to Cornwall and up to Scotland (she's been riding for 10 years without one accident ever.) I always felt cool at school having young, pretty and energetic parents compared to a few of my schoolfriends whose parents had grey hair and rarely smiled, nor ran around and cycled and played energetically with their kids. I love my parents music tastes a lot.

I felt sorry for kids at school with older parents who weren't very energetic, dull, boring, and often had health problems, which is a burden for young people caring for sick parents. My sisters are both in their early twenties and have two children each as well, who are doing really well and all of their kids also go to very good schools. I'm proud of to be an aunty to my Austrian-English nieces and English-Irish nephew and niece, and a mother to my Saint-Lucian-English son and English daughter.

I love them all and have enjoyed many happy and fun moments with them too. Sometimes it can be stressful, (um, understatement there! ) but you learn to cope early in life with daily challenges which makes you stronger over time, and there's plenty of funny and cute and great and happy moments too that compensate for the difficult times. I find kids bring a lot of pleasure and happiness in life (it's not all stressful) and it's just natural for people to emotionally bond with children.

I think it's natural to have children as soon as you're fertile, like most other animals also do in nature.

It's only in this modern era that young natural mothers are condemned and scorned by older females who are childless in society. That wasn't the case in the 1600's nor in the Victorian era of society. More and more people are delaying childbirth until they're older in life.

There's less chances of having a child with Down's Syndrome if a female gives birth before age 30. After that age, the risks of Down Syndrome in a child increase dramatically and the risks of suffering from a miscarriage are also a lot higher.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 03-28-2017 at 04:07 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Two. My son who will be 7 this May was born when I was a teenager, and I also have a baby daughter of 4 months.... plus no visible stretch marks and my weight is 7.2 stone. I am a bit smug when I slip on a size 6 dress and see young people with no kids at all who are fat and out-of-shape as they never do any toning exercises nor run around looking after children.

Kids keep you energetic and fit and I wish I will live long enough to see my grandchildren and great-children in the future, like my own great-grandparents and great-aunties and uncles were still alive for many years throughout my own childhood.

Breastfeeding helps lower the risk of getting breast cancer later in life.

My own mum was 17 when I was bornand she travels to lots of very interesting countries and works full time now and is full of energy and life and a great inspiration to me. It's great having a cool younger mum who does windsurfing and who rides a motorbike. I always felt cool at school having young, pretty and energetic parents compared to a few of my schoolfriends whose parents had grey hair and rarely smiled or ran around with their kids.

I felt sorry for kids at school with older parents who weren't very energetic, dull, boring, and often had health problems, which is a burden for young people caring for sick parents. My sisters are both in their early twenties and have two children each as well, who are doing really well and all of their kids also go to very good schools. I'm proud of to be an aunty to them.

I think it's natural to have children as soon as you're fertile, like most other animals also do in nature.

It's only in the modern era that young mothers are condemned and scorned by older females who are childless in society.

There's less chances of having a child with Down's Syndrome if a female gives birth before age 30 in life. After that age the risks are a lot higher.
    you can be fertile before the age of 10 , i would say after 17 it is "good to go"
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic User View Post
    I can see that apricians have a low fertility rate
    you guys need to reproduce if y'all wish save your continent
    > SAVE THE WHITE RACE
    > fertility rate under 1
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2017 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 753
    Given: 650

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneeye View Post
    Only 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Two. My son who will be 7 this May was born when I was a teenager, and I also have a baby daughter of 4 months.... plus no visible stretch marks and my weight is 7.2 stone. I am a bit smug when I slip on a size 6 dress and see young people with no kids at all who are fat and out-of-shape as they never do any toning exercises nor run around looking after children.

Kids keep you energetic and fit and I wish I will live long enough to see my grandchildren and great-children in the future, like my own great-grandparents and great-aunties and uncles were still alive for many years throughout my own childhood.

Breastfeeding helps lower the risk of getting breast cancer later in life.

My own mum was 17 when I was bornand she travels to lots of very interesting countries and works full time now and is full of energy and life and a great inspiration to me. It's great having a cool younger mum who does windsurfing and who rides a motorbike. I always felt cool at school having young, pretty and energetic parents compared to a few of my schoolfriends whose parents had grey hair and rarely smiled or ran around with their kids.

I felt sorry for kids at school with older parents who weren't very energetic, dull, boring, and often had health problems, which is a burden for young people caring for sick parents. My sisters are both in their early twenties and have two children each as well, who are doing really well and all of their kids also go to very good schools. I'm proud of to be an aunty to them.

It's only in this modern era that young mothers are condemned and scorned by older females who are childless in society. That wasn't the case in the 1600's nor in the Victorian era of society.

There's less chances of having a child with Down's Syndrome if a female gives birth before age 30 in life. After that age the risks are a lot higher.

Indeed there are many benefits of being younger parents. Don't forget to vote in poll guys, thanks.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123

3 Not allowed!

none, I thought I'd be few years ago, when my ex said her period was late, I felt weird.. but happy to think for a sec Id be a dad. LOL

Our kids would have been an interesting mix, as she was half lebanese, and im part slav XD

slav-kebab mix
    All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere

Last Online
    06-11-2023 @ 11:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,762
    Given: 3,655

2 Not allowed!

Big fat zero. I think I'm going to freeze my eggs in a few years.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Northern Portuguese, 1/4 Galician
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,478
    Given: 5,059

0 Not allowed!

At least 2 .... but there's also little Andre

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Latinowitz View Post
    Write your age and how many kids you have(if you do).
    Why? Is there an interesting discussion here? I don't see it.
    Pigs can fly... in your face.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information