Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,426
    Given: 4,139

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    I want to write something here and Stears went to sleep

This Hungarian-Romanian internet war HAS TO STOP! It's ridiculous
    But Odin of Ossetia shouldn't have trolled this thread (I know he is Hungarian). PS: Grishnack. I don't know why you thumb me down in thread about RN97 (because I wrote my boyfriend looks more European). It doesn't mean he(RN97) is non-European looking but that among them two he would more easily pass outside of Europe (why is that insulting ?!) Not that any pass really but whatever I expressed my opinion with no intention to troll.
    And why are people trolling Stears for Russian look ? He really has none Slavic ancestors (neither Germanic ones), he is pure Hungarian. I have eyes and there is nothing exotic/Asiatic about average Hungarian people. They just look what they are Central Europeans so mixture of north/south/west/east. I can't comment for Romanians but they are much more med shifted genetically. There is nothing bad about it.
    I seen Russians and these long-faced people you guys post are not typical among them, it's rather cherrypicked. I don't know why should Stears look Russian when Hungarians and Russians are different people genetically.

Hungarians really vary in phenotypes and it is normal because they are in centre of Europe! But Transdanubians look nothwest shifted indded. I have family friends from Szeged who summer vacation in Croatia for years (ethnic Hungarians) and they really look different than people in Transdanubia- darker, shorter and really more eastern looking (they said that if my boyfriend is blonde and tall he isn't real Hungarian ) Now I don't know if this family is atypical or not but perhaps there is indeed difference in look between Western and Eastern Hungary. South and North Croatia look different too, so what ? Danube was huge barrier in the past, that shouldn't be forgotten.

To sum up It's really sad to see insults and trolling on TA without real substance. This actor doesn't look out of the ordinary for average Hungrians I see on streets, he is just better looking than average (obviously).
    BYE!
    If I'm going to be serious. I was even asked by another memeber about it. Yeah I'm just fucking with your BF, but the guy really does have a look that is found among Russians, lol. Do you really think he looks NW European? He looks a lot more slavic than you and a lot more like a eastern European.

Some Hungarians are not so far from Russians. Coon noted that Hungarians are one of the most mixed people in Europe(that being not mixed with non-Euros, but with Euro types). You find everything among Hungarians. Nordics, east baltics, meds, alpines, turanids etc. Your BF is a exotic nordic and I'm not trolling here. A good example is this one by Coon.
    FIG. 2 (2 views, photo B. N. Vishnevsky). A Chuvash from the Chuvash Republic, eastern Russia. The Chuvash, who are Tatarized Finns, include both partially mongoloid forms, as shown on Plate 3, and also Nordics and Nordic-Ladogan hybrids. The Chuvash shown here is a Nordic of a long-faced, narrow-nosed type, and his Nordic character may be either ancestrally Finnish or else derived from the Iranian and Turkish-speaking Nordics of central Asia, brought in both by Scytho-Sarmatians and by Turkish invaders.

His look is found more in Russia than Hungary due to it looking more "northern" and "eastern". Even if Hungarians are fair (I wouldn't say Stears is blonde, but whatever) and tall they'll look more central Euro-like; norids, subnordics, neo-danubians etc.
    sub-nordic

nordic-turanid

norid-neodanubian??

subnordic

Your BF just looks more northeastern shifted, it doesn't matter if his look is not typical in Russia, it's where it's most present IMO. Probably more so in Belarus, but it's quite present in Russia. I don't really care, that thread I made was a failed troll thread cuz I have too many haturrzzz. I said myself that I agree with cosmoo's classification that was neo-danubian(danubian nordic with some ladogan) with some upper paleolithic influence since he's one of the only ones here that use books as sources. People have said a lot worse about me, lel and I still can't understand how you two get along considering he's a uuuge dick and you're not( at least not thus far). BTW where the heck would I pass outside of Europe, at least Stears would pass as a atypical chuvash or something

Last Online
    11-16-2020 @ 11:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    :....:
    Country
    Bhutan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,663
    Given: 2,177

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stears View Post
    Average Czechs are not lighter than Hungarians. most light people in Czech cities were ethnic Germans but villagers are real Czechs. Rusyns and other East Slavs are not so light, only Russians close to Baltic sea are light (where is lowest population density in Russia)

Slovaks are not lighter than Hungarians moreover they have eastern look and more mongoloid markers than Hungarians have.
    Stears, an average Czech is visibly lighter than an average Hungarian; I was in Hungary many times.
    ...some Moravian villagers (they tend to be darker then Bohemians)

Banned
    Last Online
    05-19-2018 @ 03:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    like mannequins of the shop windows
    Politics
    I don't like proletarians(craftsmen workers) and their primitive descendants
    Religion
    I don't like uneducated people
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,654
    Given: 661

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia View Post
    Stears, an average Czech is visibly lighter than an average Hungarian; I was in Hungary many times.
    ...some Moravian villagers (they tend to be darker then Bohemians)
    Czechs are not lighter than Transdanubians

SK Slaviafans:

FK Meteor fans

AC Sparta Praha fans:

FC Hradec Králové fans:

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2023 @ 07:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian, Danube Swabian
    Ancestry
    Bavaria, Upper Austria, Switzerland, Hungary
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,055
    Given: 2,636

0 Not allowed!

Which is the best film he played in?
    Mit ajánlanál tőle, ha egyszer megnézem egy filmjét? A neve nagyon ismerős, de nem vagyok képben az ő korából.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-30-2017 @ 04:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    I want to write something here and Stears went to sleep

This Hungarian-Romanian internet war HAS TO STOP! It's ridiculous
    But Odin of Ossetia shouldn't have trolled this thread (I know he is Hungarian). PS: Grishnack. I don't know why you thumb me down in thread about RN97 (because I wrote my boyfriend looks more European). It doesn't mean he(RN97) is non-European looking but that among them two he would more easily pass outside of Europe (why is that insulting ?!) Not that any pass really but whatever I expressed my opinion with no intention to troll.
    And why are people trolling Stears for Russian look ? He really has none Slavic ancestors (neither Germanic ones), he is pure Hungarian. I have eyes and there is nothing exotic/Asiatic about average Hungarian people. They just look what they are Central Europeans so mixture of north/south/west/east. I can't comment for Romanians but they are much more med shifted genetically. There is nothing bad about it.
    I seen Russians and these long-faced people you guys post are not typical among them, it's rather cherrypicked. I don't know why should Stears look Russian when Hungarians and Russians are different people genetically.

Hungarians really vary in phenotypes and it is normal because they are in centre of Europe! But Transdanubians look nothwest shifted indded. I have family friends from Szeged who summer vacation in Croatia for years (ethnic Hungarians) and they really look different than people in Transdanubia- darker, shorter and really more eastern looking (they said that if my boyfriend is blonde and tall he isn't real Hungarian ) Now I don't know if this family is atypical or not but perhaps there is indeed difference in look between Western and Eastern Hungary. South and North Croatia look different too, so what ? Danube was huge barrier in the past, that shouldn't be forgotten.

To sum up It's really sad to see insults and trolling on TA without real substance. This actor doesn't look out of the ordinary for average Hungrians I see on streets, he is just better looking than average (obviously).
    BYE!
    Stears looks like the typical 1st grade russian kid,this phenotype screams russian,i dont think you ever were in Russia.
    > He really has none Slavic ancestors (neither Germanic ones), he is pure Hungarian.
    There is no such thing as pure Hungarian(if you would have read ANY genetic study done on hungarians), and over 50% of hungarians have R1a-M458, associated with slavs.Almost no hungarian has any genetic relationship with the magyars,they are politically magyarised europeans(neighbors) + to a part non-europeans(gypsy,armenoids,turks etc).Hungary before Poland, is genetically the most slavic country.
    Stears is another R1b assimialted german(saxon) which came to get slavic phenotype through mother's line I presume, the % of R1b in magyar conquerors was nonexistent, as expected for a asiatic confederation.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wariorr3D View Post
    Stears looks like the typical 1st grade russian kid,this phenotype screams russian,i dont think you ever were in Russia.
    > He really has none Slavic ancestors (neither Germanic ones), he is pure Hungarian.
    There is no such thing as pure Hungarian(if you would have read ANY genetic study done on hungarians), and over 50% of hungarians have R1a-M458, associated with slavs.Almost no hungarian has any genetic relationship with the magyars,they are politically magyarised europeans(neighbors) + to a part non-europeans(gypsy,armenoids,turks etc).Hungary before Poland, is genetically the most slavic country.
    Stears is another R1b assimialted german(saxon) which came to get slavic phenotype through mother's line I presume, the % of R1b in magyar conquerors was nonexistent, as expected for a asiatic confederation.

You like to lie.
    Hungarians have never married with asian orthodox people like the serbs or romanians.? Y haplogroup markers of Europe, largest database: http://www.eupedia.com/europe/europe...logroups.shtml Hungary is not in the top 10 R1a country in Europe. Romanians have non-european origin like high ratio of negroid origin E1B1, and semitic like J markers. You are confused with gypsies, due to your average short stature wide round head and face, black hair (90% have black hair) black eye color and olive skin. That's why you called gypsy nation. A Balkan nation have no right to speak about gypsies, because all of you are swarthy gypsy nations, in look in genetics, and mentality.

http://link.springer.com/article/10....438-016-1267-z
    My type of R1b was found in Hungarian conquerors (they had not much R1a). I have no foreign ancestry (Slavic or Germanic)
    Deal with scientific facts.
    Last edited by Stears; 03-30-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    If I'm going to be serious. I was even asked by another memeber about it. Yeah I'm just fucking with your BF, but the guy really does have a look that is found among Russians, lol. Do you really think he looks NW European? He looks a lot more slavic than you and a lot more like a eastern European.

Some Hungarians are not so far from Russians. Coon noted that Hungarians are one of the most mixed people in Europe(that being not mixed with non-Euros, but with Euro types). You find everything among Hungarians. Nordics, east baltics, meds, alpines, turanids etc. Your BF is a exotic nordic and I'm not trolling here. A good example is this one by Coon.

His look is found more in Russia than Hungary due to it looking more "northern" and "eastern". Even if Hungarians are fair (I wouldn't say Stears is blonde, but whatever) and tall they'll look more central Euro-like; norids, subnordics, neo-danubians etc.
    sub-nordic

nordic-turanid

norid-neodanubian??

subnordic

Your BF just looks more northeastern shifted, it doesn't matter if his look is not typical in Russia, it's where it's most present IMO. Probably more so in Belarus, but it's quite present in Russia. I don't really care, that thread I made was a failed troll thread cuz I have too many haturrzzz. I said myself that I agree with cosmoo's classification that was neo-danubian(danubian nordic with some ladogan) with some upper paleolithic influence since he's one of the only ones here that use books as sources. People have said a lot worse about me, lel and I still can't understand how you two get along considering he's a uuuge dick and you're not( at least not thus far). BTW where the heck would I pass outside of Europe, at least Stears would pass as a atypical chuvash or something

You are naive teenage boy who was never exposed to real Russian people. They have very eastern and exotic look for average Central Europeans (Russians like to post minority of European looking Russians on TA to make you believe how they look). Where have such Russians like me been hiding when I was in Russia ?
    and Nordid type was present among Finno-Ugric people from the beginning (all anthropologist noted that). I look typical Hungarian, that's all.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

0 Not allowed!

Hungarians peoples
    (Do not count the hair color of women, who have frequently dyed / colored their original hair color, concentrate on the men)

[/QUOTE]

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hungarian peoples

(Do not count the hair color of women, who have frequently dyed / colored their original hair color, concentrate on the men)

Slovak secondary school boys

PROTEST:

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

HUNGARIAN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS.

Do not count the hair color of women , who have frequently dyed / colored their original hair color. Do not count or gray hair of old people, concentrate only on the men, and their less European facial features)

?ve=1&tl=1[/IMG]

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information