Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The role of Jews in Western Societies by David Duke - as a short movie clip

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default The role of Jews in Western Societies by David Duke - as a short movie clip

Interesting documentary, especially the quotes and some comparisons, food for thought at least and well made:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJjSzXkm55o

Last Online
    03-11-2014 @ 08:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ario-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Aryan
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Prussia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Another great clip by David Duke - high level as always.

I know many people in Poland, who partly agree with my pro-White views. They agree that mass immigration of muslims is a threat but they don't realize that the Jews are to blame for that. When I tell them that, they usually make this ironic smile and say: "yeah, yeah - Jews and freemasons are responsible for that". Clips by mr Duke are always helpful in providing proofs (especially these quotes) for my views. up

Lustrando. En paciente espera.
    Last Online
    10-11-2011 @ 01:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtíbero con sazón Visigoda Toledana
    Ethnicity
    Castellano y Español.
    Ancestry
    Cristianos Viejos Ranciosos.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Religion
    La Sangre.
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41

0 Not allowed!

We did our job.

But we couldn't clean the neighbours homes as well.
    Until the independence of the argentina and Nueva España in Northamerica, these regions were jewish free lands. Only cristianos viejos. Now they are nests of these high adapted parasites.

Not our responsability.

Antes de subir al cadalso, Juan de Padilla se dirigió a su camarada Juan Bravo con unas célebres palabras: "Señor Bravo: ayer era día de pelear como caballero...hoy es día de morir como cristiano". Ante esto, Juan Bravo pidió ser ejecutado antes que Padilla, "…para no ver la muerte de tan buen caballero". Horas más tarde, también fue ejecutado y decapitado el salmantino Francisco Maldonado.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Another good narration by David Duke.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-28-2012 @ 10:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Pred. Austrian, Serbian
    Ancestry
    Austria, Serbia, Poland, Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Northdick
    Politics
    Silesia Je Moravia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20

0 Not allowed!

God that's scary.

Last Online
    06-22-2012 @ 10:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New World
    Ethnicity
    Limenian
    Country
    Peru
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid-Dinarid-Armenoid
    Religion
    Agnostic.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39

0 Not allowed!

David Duke has some good videos, and this one is one of those, very interesting.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    11-08-2012 @ 08:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17

0 Not allowed!

I can think of nothing Jews have done that offends me. All I need to do is look around the West to see the damage, annihilation, and utter destruction both Christianity and Islam have wrought on native cultures...

Last Online
    03-11-2014 @ 08:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ario-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Aryan
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Prussia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorum View Post
    I can think of nothing Jews have done that offends me. All I need to do is look around the West to see the damage, annihilation, and utter destruction both Christianity and Islam have wrought on native cultures...
    Christianity is a Jewish religion, there's no doubt about it. It's rooted in Jewish Old Testament, it began as Jewish sect. As for Islam, notice that they aren't massively immigrating into European countries because they've planned long ago to do so. No, they just use opportunities WE give them. The gates to Europe are open, so they come here. And who has opened these gates? This video of mr Duke should help you understand it.

I understand Jewish actions from THEIR point of view. They are promoting Jewish people at the expense of all the others. It's completely natural behaviour but their interest is in conflict with our interest and that's the problem. White people don't act in their own favour at the expense of the others. Quite contrary - we help other races forgetting about our own.

The main issue lies in our own behaviour. Jews, muslims, negroes - they are no problem in "open fight". Whites have huge technological, military and intellectual advantage over the others. We're ten times stronger than all coloured races together. But we don't actually use this advantage. Instead, we adopted suicidal ideas of multi-culturalism spread primarily by Jews.

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorum View Post
    Christianity had its own faults, but today the Christian religion is even more dangerous, because it argues Cultural Marxist and Liberal ideas with God and the bible, lost the good aspects it had, but strengthening the worst.

But obviously, the main issues today come from the Liberalcapitalist system and the Plutocratic Oligarchy and their main memetic poisons they sent to Europeans: Marxism and Liberalism.

Both being united with Cultural Marxism and blunt Capitalism to Neoliberalism, a totally Capitalist society with degenerated Financial Capitalism working for the Plutocrats only and Cultural Marxism serving as some sort of legitimation, also for the legimitation of speech and mind control with "political correctness", "anti-discrimination" and essentially anything Anti-Europeans - in a nightmare of Coudenhove-Kalergi, much worse than he had in mind actually, because the Anglo-Jewish Capitalists are no morally superiour, but corrupted to the bones.

Jews as a people can't be the scapegoats for everything, BUT
    - without the Jewish people, those very harmful developments could have never taken place in Europe
    - among the Plutocrats and their more powerful menials and supporters are disproportionally often Jews
    - the Jewish people are among the most loyal supporters of the current system, even if they are not really satisfied with it neither, because they know:
    a) As bad as it is now, the Jews are now a privileged and highly protected people, which justifies the rest
    b) To challenge, to really challenge the system might mean that it would break up and with the Plutocratic Oligarchy the whole system supporting Jews might collaps, which MIGHT end in a situation in which:
    - the Jews are in a much worse position
    - true Anti-Semitism might became a huge problem to them, once the new system would disclose the Jewish role in the old system...

For that reasons, I can imagine many Jews saying among their own people: "Well, that system is crap and I don't like those bankers neither, but can you think of any system treating us better than this one, we are kings now and can get away as a people with almost everything, so better shut up and keep it that way..."

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-29-2019 @ 11:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Czech Republic, Germany, French Huguenot, Ireland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    apolitical
    Religion
    agnostic, born Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55

0 Not allowed!

I don't think Jews think that way. I don't think that Jews are as organized as you say they are, though certainly - to some extent - they will defend fellow Jews who have done wrong, though even that has limits.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information