Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    This story has been in the news for days and the press keeps harping-on about it and politicians are condeming the attackers as scum.

Yes, it's awful what happened and the low-lives who did the attack are evil... and at first I felt shocked, but then I read some comments underneath a news article about this the other day where British people were saying that white people have been attacked and murdered by Asian men with little media coverage and no politicians condemning the attack. They listed loads of attacks that have happened on white people with little news coverage.

So after reading those comments about a lot of incidents and attacks on white people with little news coverage, I quietly thought to myself that it seems like it only matters to the mainstream media if a non-white person is attacked in society. There seems to be an element of racism at play in the media bias.

Shouldn't all lives matter and all people who are attacked be shown in the news and their attackers condemned by politicians, regardless of their skin and ethnicity? Or do only black and asian lives matter in society..?! If the victim had been a white person, would the media and politicians have equally condemned it too? Or are only white people evil and every non-white person is a saint..?

If some stranger mugged and stabbed me to death then I guess it wouldn't matter as my skin isn't the right colour to matter in life to the prejudiced media and politicians. White people being attacked and killed is irrelevant to politicians.

I live in a very beautiful and peaceful region in West Central London that has little crime in my local area - but every year, flowers are laid by people opposite my home in memory of a white teenager who was stabbed to death at night for his wallet by two black teenagers who were passing through this area and walking around peoples mansions with large security gates throughout this area and looking for some random person to mug - with absolutely no mainstream news coverage about it at all - only some local news coverage.

I never saw the attack nor heard any screaming which happened in the early hours of the morning as I was asleep, but I saw police tape everywhere on my road the following morning and loads of police tape was directly opposite my home... and that's when I sensed someone had been killed - right near my home which made me feel on-edge.

The police wouldn't let anyone enter the road until stating where they lived and giving their name while forensic tests were being carried out and evidence was being gathered. The police then did house-to-house neighbourhood knocking on peoples doors to explain what had happened the previous night and to ask if anyone had witnessed or heard anything. They said they already had a description of the attackers from a few witnesses and were asking if anyone else saw someone of their description.

The same teenagers then stabbed a white lawyer to death the following week in a nearby road where he was walking home from work - despite him handing over his wallet (which only had £5 cash in it since he carried credit cards, and giving them his mobile phone which was all he was carrying on him) - but yet they still stabbed him to death over a mere £5 and a mobile phone.... (probably drug-addicts) .... some witnesses saw the attackers running away after stabbing the lawyer.... before they attacked yet another white victim a few days later on a tube train on the local underground in the area, before their faces were shown in the local media after they were captured and arrested and charged with all three attacks that happened during a span of about two weeks. All three victims who were targets of their knife-attacks were white - but the local media never said it was racist. There was no national media coverage and public and political outcry about it.

The local community police heavily patrolled the local area on their bicycles and by walking around the streets day and night for six-seven months after the teenagers who were murdering people were arrested (despite no further incidents happening after their arrest) in order to make people feel safe and secure and protected in an area where people pay very high council taxes. There was a lot of heightened community police presence in the area for a long time after those knife-attacks happened so people felt safe again.

The christian parents of the murdered lawyer said in the local media that they 'howled and wailed with tears' and decided to start a charity to help poor black teenagers and they donated a large sum of their money and prayed forgiveness for the murderers.

Maybe that's their own way of coping with their pain and heartache and grief by feeling pitiful for the serial killers, as some people think that feeling angry just burns inside of you - but most people would naturally feel livid if somebody did that to someone they loved, as that's the natural reaction in nature to feel disgusted and angry when people commit heinous crimes and hurt innocent people who you care about, and most people would want to press their foot down hard for justice.

How can you love and forgive a pair of callous serial-killers who did something as evil and cowardly as what they did - attacking and taking away the lives of defenceless and innocent people who were minding their own business and who've never done anything to harm their attackers in life?

(The local media never referred to them as being 'serial killers'.... but a serial killer is someone who attacks and murders more than once - which is precisely what they did - making them as serial killers. If they hadn't of been caught and arrested, they would've carried on preying on innocent victims and killing random people like predators and psychopaths with no conscience.)

A life sentence for murdering someone is 15 years in the UK, but they'll probably be out on parole in half that time given the EU's so-called 'justice' system.

Yes, it's sick and awful what happened all the way down over in Croydon - I agree with that.... but until the media stops ignoring the deaths and attacks that are also happening to white people, and since they only choose to demonise white people, then I'm switching-off the news.

I'm white and I've never killed or harmed or attacked anyone in life and I despise racism - but I also hate the way the media makes it appear like white people are all evil and racist.... and making it look like non-whites are the only victims of crime. Every person (regardless of skin tone) is an individual with their own personality and all lives should matter.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

White people will continue to be demonized by the media, attacked/robbed in the streets and in schools(you thought red haired people had it bad? imagine when people with white skin are the minority ), blamed for all the problems in the world and past ancestors' transgressions, anti-racism will continue to be a one way street, with third world policing white women will be unable to say no to dindu advances at the risk of being assaulted, atheism will decline, liberal rights(free speech, homo marriage, etc) will go the way of the dinosaur, and it is all the fault of naive do-gooder people like you.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoid
    Ancestry
    European
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Aboriginal
    mtDNA
    K1c1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinised Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,040
    Given: 2,328

1 Not allowed!

His lucky to be alive of course.. but i think he was targeted because they believed him an easy target, he looks skinny and unassuming and being foreign and asylum seeker probably made them think, they'd be few people who would miss him or care/notice what they did.
    South Asian (usually Indians) we had issues with in Australia in years past, often they'd be walking alone or returning from work, before being set upon by attackers.. and it wasn't limited to white australians doing that either, africans and middle eastern youth as well.. but some of them ended up dying because they were regarded as 'easy targets' and their race as an additional factor i guess, for some reason, it almost became a trend to pick off south asians specifically.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nehellenia View Post
    His lucky to be alive of course.. but i think he was targeted because they believed him an easy target, he looks skinny and unassuming and being foreign and asylum seeker probably made them think, they'd be few people who would miss him or care/notice what they did.
    South Asian (usually Indians) we had issues with in Australia in years past, often they'd be walking alone or returning from work, before being set upon by attackers.. and it wasn't limited to white australians doing that either, africans and middle eastern youth as well.. but some of them ended up dying because they were regarded as 'easy targets' and their race as an additional factor i guess, for some reason, it almost became a trend to pick off south asians specifically.
    I'd say the majority of attacks in Sydney were the work of middle easterners and Africans. Those ethnic groups are even mugging each other here. If you look at where many of the Indian students live, it makes sense. They're not exactly concentrated in the White Australian hotspots of the modern greater Sydney region. They often work late at night while studying during the day, and since many don't have a car, they have to walk home from the railway station on poorly lit suburban streets. If you were a scrawny Indian, would you walk the back streets of Auburn, Granville, Merrylands or Fairfield at 11.30 p.m.? Maybe not the best idea. It's a scary thought. Fairfield has a murder rate double the state average.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoid
    Ancestry
    European
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Aboriginal
    mtDNA
    K1c1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinised Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,040
    Given: 2,328

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by N1019 View Post
    I'd say the majority of attacks in Sydney were the work of middle easterners and Africans. Those ethnic groups are even mugging each other here. If you look at where many of the Indian students live, it makes sense. They're not exactly concentrated in the White Australian hotspots of the modern greater Sydney region. They often work late at night while studying during the day, and since many don't have a car, they have to walk home from the railway station on poorly lit suburban streets. If you were a scrawny Indian, would you walk the back streets of Auburn, Granville, Merrylands or Fairfield at 11.30 p.m.? Maybe not the best idea. It's a scary thought. Fairfield has a murder rate double the state average.
    I live in Melbourne and i remember, my sister was living on the same road where an indian guy finished his shift at a hungry jacks (her house was like 500m away) and was walking home before being attacked and stabbed while walking through the nearby park and ended up dying, he had just graduated from university and was going to leave that job 2 weeks later, a real shame. But you're right, people like to point the finger at white australians.. but it's more often than not, other ethnicities attacking such people.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-18-2019 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 998
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    are you sure this cant apply to some turks?
    Before i reply, would you mind telling me what/who you mean with the word "some" ?

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by adsız View Post
    Before i reply, would you mind telling me what/who you mean with the word "some" ?
    i dont even know how you look like if that s what you're wondering anyway i try to avoid mocking people for their appearence as i know how painful it can be
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-18-2019 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 998
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    i dont even know how you look like if that s what you're wondering anyway i try to avoid mocking people for their appearence as i know how painful it can be
    Thanks for clarification.

I meant ,

no matter what you are, how hard you suck the western dick (like PKK/YPG and some other terrorist groups do), even when you convert to christianity; you are still a non-white middle easterner which would mean a fucking muslim regardless with your skin color in the eyes of europeans.

Clear enough?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Hope the kid makes a full recovery. Happens every day in the USA but primarily black on white knockout game, they like to video it and upload it to social media. Stuff like this really ramped up since a guy named Obama came on the scene.

Possible hate crime leaves man bloodied at gas pump
    http://wtvr.com/2017/04/03/caroline-gas-station-attack/
    CAROLINE COUNTY, Va. -- An attack at a gas station off Interstate 95 in Central Virginia left one man bloodied, his boat and Porsche damaged, and a New Jersey woman under investigation for a possible hate crime.

During the attack, the couple said the woman said she was "sick of fancy white people."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information