I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,345
    Given: 31,141

3 Not allowed!

We had 2 German shepherds growing up in my family. I don't have a dog now though. I have a cat.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2017 @ 07:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Handsome
    Ethnicity
    Nigerian Royalty
    Country
    Israel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 179

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I admit, I'm not good with math. Is this Riba (interest) which is forbidden in Islam. Or maybe it's not riba? These numbers always confuse me. I will need brother wadaad to answer this one.
    I assure you my brother there is no riba involved. We run strict Sharia banking practice only, please rep me with your e-mail and I will provide you more information on how you can help your brothers!

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,345
    Given: 31,141

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tunde View Post
    I assure you my brother there is no riba involved. We run strict Sharia banking practice only, please rep me with your e-mail and I will provide you more information on how you can help your brothers!
    Check your rep.

Puto el que lee Jacques de Imbelloni's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,397
    Given: 2,643

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    No. It's forbidden to keep a dog as a pet for no legitimate reason. I generally like dogs though. Muslims are only commanded to kill mad dogs, and jet-black dogs with two spots.
    Can you actually treat the animal with affection and manipulating him freely, or you would have to treat it as a infected animal and avoid contact?
    Also wadad said that dog are low beast and all muslims should look them with contemp, I find your love for dog contradictory.

It should be noted, though, that scholars held different opinions as to whether the presence of a guard dog, which one is permissible to keep, prevents angels from entering the house or not. Some held that guard dogs prevent the angels from entering the house; and this is the apparent view of An-Nawawi in his book Sharh Muslim. Other scholars, on the other hand, maintained that only dogs kept for unlawful purposes prevent the angels from entering the house, whereas dogs kept for a valid purpose do not prevent the angels from entering the house. This is the view adopted by Al-Khattaabi and the Permanent Committee for Islamic Research and Fataawa. Its fatwa reads, “Whoever keeps a dog for hunting or guarding, it is permissible for him, and thus it does not prevent the angels from entering the house.”

Banned
    Last Online
    02-24-2018 @ 05:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques de Imbelloni View Post

It should be noted, though, that scholars held different opinions as to whether the presence of a guard dog, which one is permissible to keep, prevents angels from entering the house or not. Some held that guard dogs prevent the angels from entering the house; and this is the apparent view of An-Nawawi in his book Sharh Muslim. Other scholars, on the other hand, maintained that only dogs kept for unlawful purposes prevent the angels from entering the house, whereas dogs kept for a valid purpose do not prevent the angels from entering the house. This is the view adopted by Al-Khattaabi and the Permanent Committee for Islamic Research and Fataawa. Its fatwa reads, “Whoever keeps a dog for hunting or guarding, it is permissible for him, and thus it does not prevent the angels from entering the house.”
    Great, you read the fatwa I posted. And yes, dogs should not be kept instead the house, I already said that in this thread.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques de Imbelloni View Post
    Can you actually treat the animal with affection and manipulating him freely, or you would have to treat it as a infected animal and avoid contact?
    Also wadad said that dog are low beast and all muslims should look them with contemp, I find your love for dog contradictory.
    They are impure, no need to exaggerate. We have ways of cleaning ourselves and our things if it comes in contact with the saliva of a dog or a dog that's soaked. And Allah forgave a prostitute for giving water to a dying dog.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    We had 2 German shepherds growing up in my family. I don't have a dog now though. I have a cat.
    I had one dog in Bosnia which we would keep outside. We had an outside bathroom and an inside bathroom. When it was dark, nothing could be seen because there were no street lights. You would have to navigate to the outside bathroom like a blind man. And the dog would follow my family members, wait outside the bathroom door, and follow them back home after they were finished. He was protective with good night vision, but not as good as cats though.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

3 Not allowed!

The reason cats are preferred to dogs in Islam is because cats have maintained their fitra, even while domesticated. (Some even say, cats domesticated man). The modern house cat is not really that different from the wild desert cat it evolved from. While dogs, as beautiful as they are, are a devolution from the wolf. It is the mark of the hand of man, transforming the noble wolf into the slavenly dog.

What man tweeks too much, always gives me the creeps...I'd rather the forest than a manicured lawn

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    The reason cats are preferred to dogs in Islam is because cats have maintained their fitra, even while domesticated. (Some even say, cats domesticated man). The modern house cat is not really that different from the wild desert cat it evolved from. While dogs, as beautiful as they are, are a devolution from the wolf. It is the mark of the hand of man, transforming the noble wolf into the slavenly dog.

What man tweeks too much, always gives me the creeps...I'd rather the forest than a manicured lawn

Cats > dogs. It's no competition.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-08-2022 @ 12:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Apache Helicopter
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G1
    mtDNA
    K1a3a
    Politics
    MAGA
    Hero
    Nacho Libre
    Religion
    Caffeine and Hate.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,442
    Given: 3,202

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post

cool story.

but why are 99.9% of all majority muslim countries total 3rd world shit holes?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information