Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Whateva, Americans made OP video and not me. What some Chinese youth think or economic ties dont mean much in diplomacy. China is only reason with abit Russia for NK existing. And I dont bring Qing dynasty history this is recent history which created NK. You have good diplomatic rhetoric man.
    No, I'm telling you the reality as it stands currently. China and South Korea have a huge trade relationship. You think that's not going to affect how North Korea is seen to China's leaders and people? Most young Chinese see South Korea as the legitimate Korea, that's the truth.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

Muh this is propaganda for make feel people like you happy. When Chinese volunteers army entered Korea the US forces occupied %95 of NK. And when war ended America lost all land in NK and China created its buffer state with US. So yeah China won. Yeah China cleared defeat NK by US. When that happent it was just after blood China civil war. So this makes China victory there even greater.
    I told you, it was a stalemate, China and Russia intended to invade South Korea too but they were repulsed. Anyway, what you are saying is ancient history what truly matters now is that Americanized South Korea is a wealthy developed nation, despite the fact that it was poorer than the North after the war meanwhile Communist held North Korea is literally in the dark ages.

And I ask, why are you taking China's side anyway? Didn't the Turks fight in behalf of South Korea, during the Korean War?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    I told you, it was a stalemate, China and Russia intended to invade South Korea too but they were repulsed. Anyway, what you are saying is ancient history what truly matters now is that Americanized South Korea is a wealthy developed nation, despite the fact that it was poorer than the North after the war meanwhile Communist held North Korea is literally in the dark ages.

And I ask, why are you taking China's side anyway? Didn't the Turks fight in behalf of South Korea, during the Korean War?
    Who said you I am for China? I prefer SK than NK ofc. But that doesnt change reality. Americans occupied Korean Peninsula until Yalu River (China border) in November 1950 then China entered the war, attacked Americans and pushed them until Seoul and created own puppet NK state in 1953 and US must accept. This means China victory and nothing else, US lost NK so.
    This is reality and fact, that doesnt make me pro China. SK is better than NK with richer etc here we agree.

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,022
    Given: 16,802

0 Not allowed!

The North-Korean embassy in Angola was on the same neighborhood I was living in. I don't know what is the impact of their relations though.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    The North-Korean embassy in Angola was on the same neighborhood I was living in. I don't know what is the impact of their relations though.
    They dont have embassies everywhere just countries friendly. Nord Korea is called Hermit Kingdom, closed to the world and mysterious, i would like to visit.
    Last edited by Böri; 04-10-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,022
    Given: 16,802

0 Not allowed!

They dont have embassies everywhere just countries friendly. Nord Korea is called Hermit Kingdom, closed to the world but they are crazy its like they as country live for war preparations .
    Yes, I know that but they have one in Luanda, Angola. Both are supposedly in the same ideological spectrum even though Angola is a lot more liberal.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,954
    Given: 9,127

0 Not allowed!

Ignorance level uncredible in this forum. Many people think NK is easy target. Nord Korea has strongest friends in the world and Americans themselves know this

Dont mess with the fat guy
    plus they are nordick too unlike those southerners

Last Online
    03-13-2023 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northeast Asian Sinitic
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese (Eastern)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    O3a1c*
    mtDNA
    D4b2b
    Taxonomy
    Nord-Mittelsinid + Tungid
    Religion
    Daēnā Vaŋuhi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 791
    Given: 463

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    You keep bringing up history, that's the past. Yes, historically North Korea was useful for China. Now, China and South Korea are major trading partners. North Korea is more of a trouble maker.

Of course, China would not want a unified Korea with US bases up to their border. But I think if they can be guaranteed that a unified Korea will be independent without having US bases, they would not necessarily be against South Korea taking over, most young Chinese already consider South Korea the legitimate government of Korea. There is a huge gap between how the young and old view the situation.

Kim Jong Un has been a thorn ever since he took over. His killing of his brother, was a message to China. Xi Jinping has not elaborated on the importance of ties with North Korea as older leaders have, because it is becoming more strained. China does not want a nuclear North Korea causing problems and conflicts in the region, they want stability for trade and development.
    Kim Jong Un isn't threatening nor crazy, he's very cautious of other nations and of the central banking system. I mean Kim desperately wants these capitalist reforms to boost the economy but because of the current political climate, North Korea feels threatened. Thats why North Korea sympathizes and backs pre-civil war Libya, Syria, Iran, Palestine, etc. In regards to what the North Koreans really want is not only unification but also implementing much needed capitalist reforms as long as North Korea makes its own decisions. Kim Jong Un is cautious and afraid of what would happen to Korea because he doesn't want a repeat of Libya or Syria in the country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information